• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Pokemon RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 35
leet.firefox, you fired!
lol
Yeah, there's a lot of models to be made, but they won't be accomplished without a whole lot of time. That is why we consider ingame models and already existing ones.
BTW, for HC's information, I believe that Yixx has found an Ekans model (this was a while ago :p), could just require a redo over by you if indeed anything at all (for filesize, you know :p). Oh, and he's got the Articuno model ATM.

So, is it Ivysaur that HappyCockroach is working on ATM? How's that coming along? It looked finished to me in the WIP, but then again, it does look a lot like the Bulbasaur, if not a little too much :p. How's it going?

HFR

HFR

Level 22
I don't think HC is working on Ivysaur.

damn my laptop crashed. I'm fucked. In all ways!!!!!!

can't you guys see? MY LAPTOP FUCKING CRASHED!!
It could be worse? it couldn't!!
it is hardly getting fixed! I cant access the HDD
fuck everything!
now im fucked... so hardly

Don't forget that there's some good models already done, like DvO's Pikachu and some others in Wc3 Unlimited, like the Raichu, Suicune and Raikou. Also, don't forget varsaigen's Lugia, that was rejected but it's still very useful.

BTW, Now I own
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
!!!

EDIT: Lol, it tooks so much time to write and search HC's post that... Screw it...

Level 23
leet.firefox, you fired!
lol
Yeah, there's a lot of models to be made, but they won't be accomplished without a whole lot of time. That is why we consider ingame models and already existing ones.
BTW, for HC's information, I believe that Yixx has found an Ekans model (this was a while ago :p), could just require a redo over by you if indeed anything at all (for filesize, you know :p). Oh, and he's got the Articuno model ATM.

So, is it Ivysaur that HappyCockroach is working on ATM? How's that coming along? It looked finished to me in the WIP, but then again, it does look a lot like the Bulbasaur, if not a little too much :p. How's it going?

except the articuno is really an edited hippogryf unit from the Night Elves. There are holes where the night elf verion's back legs used to be D: It's rather ugly. I plan to remake that articuno. :/

Level 35
Okay, I've been thinking, and I've reached a decision. I hate it when people come here, saying 'add this Pokemon' and shit, it spams our forums. And then they tell us to be nice to them. I don't care if they're going to be our audience or not, I don't want them spamming our forum with unnecessary garbage about having pity on a Growlithe or adding a freakin' Mudkip. So, here's the deal. Anyone reading this post who decides to say 'how about adding this Pokemon?' and shit will be reported, simply because of the annoyance factor from the group collected here. I don't want to here about adding Clefairy despite its fail stats. It's a Pokemon in the both the first and second generation, it's in. Enough said. Do NOT post about adding it, FFS.

The last one was about Far'fetched. FFS, it's even in the first 151 Pokemon, yet they still ask about it. So, never do it again. This should be the only warning, I would have thought common sense would be enough, but it obviously isn't for some people.

HFR

HFR

Level 22
Ok, I liked your measures, FFS boy.

I wonder, if someday, we will see a sign in the first post, saying:

Pokemon RPG: Already 3 pages whitout spam!

This is only a dream... Because me, the random guys (FFS!) and... The entire crew are spammers, but we talk about pokemon and theme-related things xD

Level 8
Are there any pokemon which we can watch?
We can see terrain on the first page but no p.monsters :)

HFR

HFR

Level 22
Catch him while he's still here!!!! Go go go go go go!!!

And, HV, I have something to say...

Originally Posted by HC's rep to Wazzz:

you are the project's arrogant manager, not the bitch terrainer (this one is HFR/TDHX) - for such an occupation you would need a name abreviation

So, you can say everything, huh?

Why not say this to ma lil' Friend?

echeng_eats_cockroach.jpg

Level 18
okay

i have a question. and this is not spam >.>

Am i the onLY terrainer ??? can we get a list of all the people that can create decent terrain ?? and please from now on no spamming and shit from anybody, cause im pretty sure nothing is getting done right now.

and i know im the main terrainer, but lol im a busy person >.> im almost never on my computer. I can only guarntee terrain work to be done in the summer ( when sckool is over )

The thing is that if we search for another terrainer again we will make our team even larger with no purpose, having such good terrainers in our team.
Man, come on, why can't you try making this terrain? This is getting so annoying...

And yes, I regained the modelling will since I crashed the laptop, that means another modelling spree. In this one I expect to do Charmander, Squirtle, Butterfree, Ivysaur, Charmeleon, Wartortle, Weedle, Caterpie, Venusaur, Blastoise and Charizard, in that order of priority.

I will split the units in "Animation Groups"
- Biped Happy Anims: Charmander, Squirtle, Pikachu, Raichu, Clefable, Meowth...
- Biped Ball-like Anims: Clefairy, Venonat, Jigglypuff, Oddish, Gloom, Vileplume, Snorlax...
- Biped Vicious Anims: Charmeleon, Wartortle, Blastoise, Nidoqueen, Nidoking, Rhydon...
- Biped Flying Anims: Charizard, Dragonite...
- Quadruped Happy Anims: Bulbasaur, Ivysaur, Nidorans, Nidorino, Nidorina...
- Quadruped Vicious Anims: Venusaur, Rhyhorn...
- Quadruped Discreet Anims: Paras, Parasect, Persian...
- Airbourne Happy Anims: Pidgey, Spearow, Pidgeotto...
- Airbourne Vicious Anims: Pidgeot, Fearow, Moltres, Zapdos, Articuno...
- Airbourne Fast Anims: Beedrill, Butterfree, Venomoth...
- Floating Thingy Anims: Koffing, Weezing, Tentacool, Tentacruel...
- Jumpy Thingy Anims: Metapod, Kakuna, Weepinbell...
- Biped Humanoid: Jynx, Hitmonlee, Hitmonchan, Mr. Mime...

In green are already made... There are some uniquely animated guys... like the ones who can learn Surf will have amphibious animations... Horsea is rather unique, Ditto will be a slimy shit...so...this is not all the animation work, but will prevent me from taking too long animating most of them. Also, almost all of them will have special animations due to their ability style... Like Hitmonlee having kicking anims...

Level 16
wtf, ok,, first i want to know: Who has the map now and is terraining??
second: HC, when can you report in your next pokémon? I am Professor Spruce and i would like you to forfill this Pokédex, so get behind your modeling programs and catch those bitches with triangles, Polys, UV wraps, and textures!! >:)

Now, i am thinking: You guys want a demo quick with half terrain and half attack anims, AND HALF POKEMON, or do you want to wait for some nice models, nice attacks and a nice terrain? Because i can do most attacks in a few hours (ugly), and plant some trees, to make you guys have a Demo! =D
So, some quality, or no quality?

Level 16
Ok, i hope i can do this tonight and tomorrow,,
Cause i have to fix AI (currently only using 1 attack all the time),, and i have to set stats,, but that is only for a few Pkmn,,
Then there is attacks,, which is easy ;),,
That is about all,,

Level 16
help! My mom bans me from my computer! :(,,
I have done some attacks,, rest will come later,, (tomorrow,,)
Then stats,,
And AI can wait,,
Help! Make my mom let me stay on the computer!!!!

cya tomorrow :)

hell not. at least to me Yixx is sending this improvised demo.
I know quality is the key and blaaaaaah blah blah and of course we will make something of good quality, this is just an internal demo, not a public demo release.
maybe you say this because you already saw the map, but I've been making models from long ago, and I have no idea of what map is that that I am working on.

Level 16
working on it now,,
I hope i can do enough tonight,, otherwise i have 3 hours of nothing between school tomorrow so i can work on it then,, besides that i have tomorrow night to work,, so expect it tonight or tomorrow,,

Level 16
omg u serious? xD
You get a rep just for coming with models especially made for this project =P
The first 3 and the last are specially made for this project, by our very own HappyCockRoach, check his signature for the Gallery of them,,

Level 16
Attacks are generated,, Some attacks have no effect yet, due to no attribute (yet) for them (such as accuracy and speed),, Also Leech Seed and Poison powder have no effect because i have to figure out a way to do that well over time,,
Now i will make sure the stats are done well, Also i will make sure that HP is not too much,, And an important thing: Poke Center, you should be able to heal,, you can enter so far, but not heal yet,,

EDIT:
Stats have been adjusted,,
to do:
Pkmn Center (heal)
Update AI (no fix yet)

First i will do the heal, then the AI, though AI makes the battle stop some times, due to the wild pkmn does nothing,,

RE-EDIT: Heal should work, trying and then fixing AI, to at least non-stucking in battle,,

RE-RE-EDIT: AI works, now testing EXP and HEAL, then i will make it totaly done =)

Last edited:
Level 16
Tonight you will get the Demo! =D,, AI is fixed (as far as i have tested),, Squirtle now also has attacks ><,, just need to do some models, and make it user-friendly (so you cant enter inappropriate regions),,
One thing: You will not level up yet,, i have some problems with giving EXP, i hope i can fix that easily soon,, but TONIGHT IS THE NIGHT!

Update-demo will be released (to you guys) as soon as there are enough updates (exp, maybe some items, bug-fixing)
One thing: Do you guys think I should send to team-members only, or also to special helpers (like LTGH and versaigen)? I think LTGH at least, since he has helped alot also, and he wants to search glitches =P

Now i gtg to work,, Cya tonight =)

@LoS: Might be a good idea, i might take the essence out of the most important posts and put it in the first one, and then start over again! =D

Yeah, I'm pretty sure its not a "must" lol, if u insist I can't say anything against it.

They fixed my laptop. Most of the data was retrieved, but in the other hand something sucks bigtime: the applications won't work anymore, I need to install everything again, and a lot of things I already deleted the install thing, including war3, so it sucks.
I need to risk myself on the net to get my working software...well, I hope I still can find them...

Level 17
Actually not only team members got it.
It looks like Yixx was nice enough to send me a copy of the closed beta to ^.^
Im about to check it out now. And i think that this is the reason to why its protected.
And we are only suppost to try it, not edit it ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.