• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Pokemon RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
So is this right? Wazzz got the map and he is doing the terrain?
Until then you guys are wating for him to get it done?

damn my laptop crashed. I'm fucked. In all ways!!!!!!

can't you guys see? MY LAPTOP FUCKING CRASHED!!
It could be worse? it couldn't!!
it is hardly getting fixed! I cant access the HDD
fuck everything!
now im fucked... so hardly

Attachments

• shithappens.png
    shithappens.png
    22.1 KB · Views: 180
Last edited:
Level 16
Dude, that soo sucks! You probably lost all your data? That really sucks!
If anyone wants to aks: I had a GREAT time! =D,, we were on an island north of the Netherlands,, You can cycle through the whole island in about 2 hours so we have had a great time seeking all the friggin things on the island (which wasnt much, i think about 7 inhabitants (lol, just kidding)),, but back ontopic

Terrain really needs a pimp,, we gonna call:
Xzibit, he is about to pimp my map!
Thanks MTV! For Pimpin my map!
lol,, no but we really need someone who has got time,,
And i am not mad at any of you guys, but just say it when you dont have any time, and say it quickly so we can go on fast,,

Now, since triggers can be easily copied, i will do the attack in the meantime,, if i have time,,
I got banned from my computer by my mom because the holidays just made me sit behind it all-day =P,, but i will figure something out ^^

YAYE! here's someone hardworking!
Good to know you enjoyed your trip!
Netherlands gotta be so awesome, I dream visiting europe and ma european friendz! :D
I'd start from Portugal, then France (I'd stay quite long there), Switzerland, Austria, Hungary and then stay a while in Poland =D and come back from Germany, Netherlands, Belgique and back to brazil from brussels! but thats just a dream if i hit the jackpot... at least all my cost would be transport and some food, i have got shelter in the capitals and many countryside cities... id certainly backpack if i had companion, its cheaper and funnier! =D

by the waaay..........

Yeah, someone needs to pimp our map, i vote for HFR

Level 35
True, laziness has also been a factor lol
But the other factor is that aside from work, I'm doing work on an awesome project that I started a long time ago o_O
The reason for its delay was that I was awaiting something :p
Oh, and I haven't made any changes as of yet whatsoever, and as I'm not sure who I'm passing it on to (is it HFR or some other guy? o_O), can either Deathunter pass it on (as he also has the latest version) or just someone give me a link to the person who I'm passing it on to (unless it's HFR, of course ;P). Thx in advance :D

Level 17
LoL

*Donald Trump voice* You're fired! Oh wait, you're not in the team... But Farfetch'd is one of the first 151, so it'll probably appears in the game.

I am going to use only The First 150 Pokémon. This is because of the simple fact that 150 Pokémon is already a lot!
Thats the first 150, not 151. :O?

Okay, no more spamming about 'add this Pokemon' and 'add that Pokemon'. FFS, it's been said many times before that we are going to eventully include every Pokemon in the map.

That sounded wrong, cus your not adding every pokémon. Just the first 150.

He maybe just wrote wrong, so w/e...

Level 16
OMG! Add Magicarp! ADD MAGICARP!!!
OOHH AND ALSO ADD MEW! I WANTS TO CATH MEW IN THE FIRST GRASS! ADD A GLITCH SO YOU CAN CATCH MEW IN FIRST GRASS!!!!!!!

like that? ya that sucks and we dont need it,,
And it is going to be first 151 ;),, since Mew is part of the game,, but i dont know how you can catch it yet,,

Level 17
Normally you can only access mew by buying mew from gamestop (i think it was..) or by entering a official tournament by nintendo. But now you cant access mew without glitching the game by flying away at just the right moment anymore since they dont give out mew.

But i think he ment that he dont know how he is going to make mew obtainable in this map yet, hes not talking about the actual pokémon games.

This is an idea i got:
Make en event like, you start with a pokédex that only have 150 pokémons in it. When you have seen all the 150 first pokémon and go to the guy that gave the pokédex to you, he tell you something like "after my researchs, i have found something interesting, there is actually one pokémon missing. That is Mew, the legendary pokémon that noone have ever had any evidence for existence before... If you can find this pokémon you will be known by all pokémon trainers all over the world, not to talk about if you actually manage to get it back here..." And then he updates your pokédex and gives it the 151th spot in it. And then you will be able to access a new area or something like that. Then if you manage to catch mew and get back to the guy, you will get mew as your own pokémon. Congratz!
Im not good at making stuff like this but i gave it a try..

Level 35
I like your idea, there, LTGH. Oh, and don't forget, Gold/Silver Pokemon are a part of the original plan, so after getting the first 151 done, we will look into those, allowing for a broader, longer gaming experience.

Maps shouldn't be attached to our posts, not yet at the very least, who said that originally? Or was that you, LTGH... o_O
lol

Level 17
Maps shouldn't be attached to our posts, not yet at the very least, who said that originally? Or was that you, LTGH... o_O
lol

Well, if you scroll to the top and look under the navigation bar it says this:
Map Development Talk about your developing projects. Release beta tests and get useful feedback before the final release. Maps should be attached to your post.

HFR

HFR

Level 22
Originally Posted by Random Guy:

"Hi guys, I really liked your project and I want to ask sumthing: Is Cubone be in the game? Cuz I like it!" Givemereprepreprep

Originally Posted by Wazzz:

You want to break ma' balls man? Adolfuckin is dead, you want to be the next one?

As you guys know, the formula is:

250 Pokemons + Custom Models = A dead HappyCockroach

So... Creativy! Moltres is an Phoenix... And the others?

Status
Not open for further replies.