• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Pokemon RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 16
a Quest in the dessert, some devestating underground pokemon which terrorises the whole dessert,, when he comes up he shakes the ground and leaves a trail of devestation,,
It is Diglet/Dugtrio! or w/e

HFR

HFR

Level 22
Ok, here I go!

You arrive in <insert arabian epic name here> desert, just to see the nomad population going crazy. They say that the caravans are bein destroyed by enormous creatures, that

"wipe out the sand, creating a vortex that catches all people and caravan in their sight"

Osama Lin Baden

After hearing this from the "peaceful" nomad, <cinematic starts here> a caravan leaves. You wants water, so you gonna sarch a bit. At the exact moment you're drinking water, the caravan explodes in a sand vortex <cinematic ends here>. You run to it, and see a giant creature. Then the poke... creature dissapears and...

To be continued...

By the way, you already saw my new album?

Level 16
well, we got problems with the systems, they dont seem to work as they should,, im fixing it now, but it requires alot of work and also alot of my patience since i really started to HATE GUI and it is all in GUI,,
My WE is slow,, no REALLY slow,, so whenever i click to edit a GUI action, i have to wait a whole damn shit-time,, when i do it in Jass, i can just type on and i'll see 5 secs later if i made any typo mistakes,,

it is just hard for me to go back to GUI now =(

That is why i decided to finish the system i am currently working on (experience calculation) and then pass the map to TDHX, so he can finaly terrain again! =D

EDIT: Did you know that a wild Mew and a Wild Bulbasaur give the same experience (of course if same level!)

RE-EDIT: TDHX, i couldnt put it in pastebin,, so here it is,, you know what i mean with it and the other guys dont! >=D,,
though it should be easy to understand =P

P.S. this is NOT the map, it is a picture with instructions for TDHX,,

Attachments

• Pkmn%20Map%21.rar
    918.4 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:
Level 16
TDHX = thedeathunterxx, our main terrainer
it is easier and most people know who we speak of =P
it is like HC, an abreviation,,
The preview is the same as on the first post only i added some spheres >.<

Level 18
umm not toprick a bubble in the balloon, but i have to use some cliffs no matter how much i hate it : /

why ? because the terrain is for some reason based on a cliff, so the water in the oceans for example are next to cliffs, where it turns into land. I can not change that its impossible.

And im allowing cliffs to be between areas, since they are not that noticable ( since i cover them with decorative rocks )

Attachments

• ivysaurSS1.PNG
    ivysaurSS1.PNG
    40.5 KB · Views: 3,622
Level 5
Actually. Im learning how to make models. :p
I made that :p As you can see, its still a mesh.
And im not exactly sure where im at. still learning how to make a skin and animation. :D
If ever this is "Warcraft III Compatible" and everything works out fine, ill contribute :D

But then again, im still in Animating it... or trying to make a skin for it O_O

Level 5
I'm making this model so that i can start "learning" to make models :wink:
I dont know how to lessen polys or even to start with, use in-game textured.
Im still reading lots of stuff from Hive Tutorials.

BTW. HappyCockroach, i really admire how you make great models with super low filesize. So erm. if you don't mind, next time you make a model from scratch, do you mind making a video of it or something? Though, this is a request so, yea. You don't really need to if you dont wanna. :)

Level 6
Hey, what about the clefairy dances that used to happen every monday at night? Those were old but still could take prevalence. I havn't read all 50 pages of this forum, but have there been considerations of roaming pokemon? Although I think that this has already been included at some point.

No. his modelling skills are in an early state.
lol
kidding, if he comes up with something low-poly, low-filesize and of acceptable quality, we will surely consider his effort.

@deathraven: I hate clefairies, jigglypuffies, chanseys and other fairy shits. If we ever do a "clefairy dance scene" it will be a lot of clefairies exploding and blood coming out everywhere.

lol

kidding, Yixx will surely consider it. or not!

Level 35
Hehe, Gyrados is sooo FTW XD

The pink fluffballs may be irritatingly horrible (try training a Jigglypuff, it's not good in anything D:), but aside from the pokemon being irritating, kmde is doing not a bad start :).

The reason for HappyCockroach's incredibly small filesize is a two-fold. First of all, we all said we wanted the models to average out to about 20 KB in size, so minimalistic animations and crap like that were called for. Then, there was the information I found out for him about filesize reduction. He's applied both these factors very well, a lot better than I'm sure I would have :p

HC, I'm just wondering, are some of your models 100 KB? I'm not sure if I saw it or not, and if I did I'm not sure if it's been updated or not :p

Oh, and the Optimizer would do wonders about reducing the overall map size, I've heard only good things about it :).

And finally... SPAM ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HFR

HFR

Level 22
This is rather strange... Yixx, don't worry about my opinions about your signature. I use 800x600 resolution lol...

HC, Ivysaur is... a bit flat, I have to say.

Balloon and all these pink pokemons are too furfags. My Cubone smashes them with it's possessed bone! Haosis Combo FTW!

And, stop spamming you guys that aren't on the team...

HC, just to show you the correct belly line on Charmander:

53064d1240672636-pokemon-rpg-charmanderss3.png

charmander.jpg

Level 35
Actually, Wigglytuff is weak shit :S

I used to think it was hell tank because when I fought one in particular it was actually somewhat strong, but when you train one, take a look at its stats. It has incredibly high HP, but that's pretty much it. Its Defense is alright early on (both types), but sort of doesn't go anywhere later. And its Attack (both types)... makes me sick, it's soooo low lol.

Anyway, why the hell are we discussing the gayest Pokemon of all? They're going to be made anyway (and hopefully modelled :p), so I guess if you play online and fight someone using them, you can assume they are either gay and/or bisexual (lolwhut?)

Status
Not open for further replies.