• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Pokemon RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 17
Level 1
I thought that as you guys are discussing a lot (which is a good thing) (it is making it difficult for me to look through the posts) there should be some place private for you to discuss. You can get a private staff discussion sub-forum (I have seen one present) so that your work remains private & people can follow the project (which is presently posing a difficulty, at least for me).

HFR

HFR

Level 22
Again, I liked your idea, but (I like to say "but", he he...), we need to hear Yixx first. But it's a good idea, as this thread is rather big.

I suggest chosing a "slave" to check all the thread, searching for vital information, like triggerers, quests, suggestions, etc. Then we "retreat" to a new thread, posting in the first post all the information that the slave gathered.

ps: The slave must have broadband, as it's a long work, that requires a fast internet. Yes, team, I can't be the slave.

Level 1
There will be a limitation in a group. They will face the word limit in their posts. Would they not? Moreover this project deserves a forum for it. It will give a better presentation for them.

Level 7
Well I have tryed but it is nearly impossible for me to create the music we need. I can create it but the file is Wave (Which I can't convert to MP3) and I canno't save my the file in the program for later work.
:thumbs_down: :cry:
But if someone got a program which can convert wave to MP3 I could give it another try until then we just have to wait.

Level 2
I haven't been on here for a while so I thought I'd check to see how this project is coming along. I don't often do this when I check on here, but I thought it was appropriate to leave a comment. This is looking like a fantastic piece of work and I look forward to seeing more. I adore the attention to detail with the actual construction of individual Pokémon models, and I think the effort that people have been putting into this project is admirable.

Congratulations on the work so far. :)

Level 16
Well, with most problems,, you can also ask Wazzz, after all, he IS the project Manager! But asking me is also ok ;)
For the music, it is a shame that you are (possibly) not able to do it,, but there is plenty if suiting music on Youtube and so on,,
about the quests,, it is all up to you guys, spread the quests so you guys are both happy with it!

Our own page on Hosted Projects forum? =O That would be great! But idk how that all goes and what has to be done to get there,,

Level 23
... does anybody have any ideas for the quest I posted? (Zapdos quest 2 pages ago) D:

On the other stuff (contents of last 2 pages): I do not know how well a slaved computer (acting as a terminal, etc) will work if one tries to use it for other things as wel. SO if someone decides to do that and doesn't have a good enough computer to multi-task nicely with the slaving, you might want to use a computer you don't need as much to act as the slave instead :/

Level 16
varsaigen,, i saw your Quest,, it is nice, but we dont have Cerulean City,, though that could be easily changed! Though i think that for a Zapdos, there would be a little more story,, now it is just like in the games, you go there, you catch it, you get out,, and you say: I have got Zapdos!

@Whizza: You are wrong,, you say we should only check its own moves? But what if it learned a HM, or a TM? You say we might get an Onix with fly, but we wont,since we wont allow it to Learn fly,, we check for each and every move in the game if it has got it, and then just do the rest,, but since we wont allow onix to learn fly, we wont have to bother only checking its own attacks,,

Last edited:
Level 2
If needed, I could help out with fixing up the narrative writing with the quests and whatnot. I do quite a bit of writing here and there to relax, so it would be quite cool to be writing for an actual project such as this one.

If a position for that sort of thing is available, I can send some work to whoever to have a read through, perhaps even an interpretation of one of the plot lines posted in this thread.

Keep working folks! I'll be watching. Hit me back on the offer when possible someone. :)

Level 7
Well...
We would like all th help we could get. However the saga about: Dragonite and those 3 legendary birds is HFR's area so if you want to write one of them, you have to talk to him.

The Saga about: Mew and Mewtwo is my area and since I am only writing about 20 to 25% of the quests, Am I not going to give those 2 up.

But we could maby need a quest about...
Hmm... Yixx or HFR help me out here what els do we need quests for?

Edit: I am sorry m8 but I think as HappyCockroach already said we are to many on that point. But Thanks for showing intrested for the project. Maby we could use your help in some other ways.

Level 15
@Whizza: You are wrong,, you say we should only check its own moves? But what if it learned a HM, or a TM? You say we might get an Onix with fly, but we wont,since we wont allow it to Learn fly,, we check for each and every move in the game if it has got it, and then just do the rest,, but since we wont allow onix to learn fly, we wont have to bother only checking its own attacks,,

Now the problem with this, is that a pokemon will only be able to learn its own moves, so actually, TM's is just for learning a move faster. For instance, an onix should be able to learn... lets say Double Edge, through TM's, even if it don't learn it by leveling up.

Now, that sadly means that.... you have to set more variables, Yixx :D YAY!

unless we find another way :p

We are close to post 1337 :D

HFR

HFR

Level 22
Oh Yeah, post 1337! The winner gets a cookie!

Darkxs, we already have one Dragonite's quest, made by HC, and I like that very much...

Well, the legendary birds quest?

You encounter Articuno in a frozen cave, Zapdos in a Power Plant and Moltres in a Volcano, done.

I'm sooo tired and lazy... Later I will think of something...

Level 7
Shells of Rock!

When you arrive at the entrance of the cave. An archaeologist's Pokemon is digging through the many rocks, which is blocking the entrance for the cave.
You: What are you doing?
Archaeologist: Digging...
You: It looks....... Interesting... I gess.
Archaeologist: Finally we are through! Hmm... The hole seems to small for me. Would you do me a favour?
You: Okay just as loog I don't have to dig. Cuase that did just seemed to exciting for me.
Archaeologist: Hmpf! Bring me back some of the shell fossiles, you may fiend in there, and I will reward you for your help.
You: Okay I will see what I can do.
You enter the cave.

Quest: Bring back 10 Omanyte shell fossiles for you reward.

Success: You gets an amount of gold.

Archaeologist: Thanks! Did you get all of them?
You: All of them? You told me just to bring some of them back. Besides that the remaning fossiles where unshakable.
Archaeologist: Here take my pick to dig the rest of them out, and bring them back to me. I want them all!
-Pick-
You enter the cave once again. But when you try to chop one of the fossiles free using your pick, the cave starts to shake and dust is comming down.
You: This can't be good! I have to get out, before the whole cave falls apart!
Some rocks falls down and block the entrance.
(Now instead of meeting Zubats and all of those normal Pokemons in the cave, Omanites now appear. However when the quest is over they will dissapear again)

Quest: Bring back 5 Omanyte shell fossiles within 5 minutes for you reward.

Failure: Wakes up at the Pokemon center, and have to do the first quest without a reward this time, and then the second quest again.
(The Fossiles spawns at the same places once again)
You: Where am I?
Nurse: You got kncoked out by a rock, the Archaeologists saved you.

Success: You gets an amount of gold, the HM 01: Rocksmash and give back the pick to the Archaeologist.
Archaeologist: Thanks for all of you help. Here take this to, this will learn your Pokemons to smash throug solid rocks.
-HM 01: Rocksmash-
You use Rocksmash at the rocks which blocks the end of the cave.

Level 2
I am sorry m8 but I think as HappyCockroach already said we are to many on that point. But Thanks for showing intrested for the project. Maby we could use your help in some other ways.

That's not a problem. What I was getting at was touching up the actual script rather than writing quest lines. You know, just polishing up the script. Spell checking, checking for grammatical errors, rewriting entire sections if the need arises. That sort of thing.

I understand that there would be a natural concern with overcrowding, I just thought I'd have a quick look see to check if there was a position available for something on the cinematic or narrative side of the project. That's all it was.

HFR

HFR

Level 22
Man, you quests are basically "give to me something" lol... These are main i.e: very important quests.
Also, Kabutops Quest is mine!I started before you!

You arrive at Blah Blah town, a very old and small town in the middle of 2 mountains. There, you enconter a girl, that challenges you to battle.

Won the battle: 300 gold
Lose: Nothing

After the battle, she tells you that she is a archeologist, and her father is commanding a expedition to a cave at the bottom of mount Teragard. You decide that you'll go and...

Quest: It's from the deeps!

Objective: Follow the quests.

Now the girl will follow you. Every battle will be double and she has... weak pokemon, as always, only a strong Onix.
Arriving at the mountain, the girl tells you that her father is diging far from the entrance, them, the two will meet him. Until there, all batles will be double. Arriving at the fathers exploration camp, she tells to him that she found a very strange fossil near her house, and she thinks that th fossil was carried out by Diglets that descend down the mountain sometimes. The father is surprised, and says that she found a genuine Kabuto fossil. Impressed, you say that there's a Fossil Ressurection machine in a nearby city. The girl gives you the fossil and now you have to go to the city...

To be continued...

Level 7
I haven't said that I am going to do the Kabutops quest HFR we made a deal and I am keep that. This is just a quest for the HM rocksmash and I know that is a bring him something quest. Which is why I aint going to use that anymore :p

Level 7
You just do your quests in your pace and I do mine in my pace :) I mean it's not like I has to be done tomorrow :p you know what I mean?

Level 23
varsaigen, i saw your Quest, it is nice, but we dont have Cerulean City, though that could be easily changed! Though i think that for a Zapdos, there would be a little more story, now it is just like in the games, you go there, you catch it, you get out, and you say: I have got Zapdos!

Ah. ok. I didn't know whether or not Some of the main cities were going to be in or not. :/ Ok. :)

I see your point. Perhaps a small quest chain. But I tend to think that if such a quest were to occur, that Zapdos would have to be just about unbeatable. :/ At least, while someone had rather weak (around lvl 20) pokemon. Besides, Legendaries are supposed to be strong. :p I'm sure the idea can be used somewhere (zapdos and power plant), but it definetly would need to be more in depth. :/

Level 16
Ya he should be strong, but i was talking about the time it takes to do the quest,, cause right now, it is like in the games, you dont have to do anything but a dumb battle,,
Lets say Zapdos is gone when you get there,, he still drains electricity from the city but now hides somewhere else, or is on a temporary flight due to its will of freedom? =P
But whatever, you have to get there,, do something and get out, maybe get an item, follow its trail, and finaly find out it is just a basement of the Power Plant which is accesable through the back of the PowerPlant, where you couldnt get because the Lights were off and you didnt want to hurt your foot while walking down the stairs,,
see why i dont write quests? xD
But you get what i mean,, it needs more depth, as you said,,

DAMN! I cant make the leet'th (= 1337'th) post since i have to go to sleep =(,, but i'll see who does ^^

Level 23
Ya he should be strong, but i was talking about the time it takes to do the quest, cause right now, it is like in the games, you dont have to do anything but a dumb battle,
Lets say Zapdos is gone when you get there, he still drains electricity from the city but now hides somewhere else, or is on a temporary flight due to its will of freedom? =P
But whatever, you have to get there,, do something and get out, maybe get an item, follow its trail, and finaly find out it is just a basement of the Power Plant which is accesable through the back of the PowerPlant, where you couldnt get because the Lights were off and you didnt want to hurt your foot while walking down the stairs,
see why i dont write quests? xD
But you get what i mean,, it needs more depth, as you said

lol Sounds like one of those "Rocket's Zapdos" type things. :p Wild goose chase and find it works for team rocket or has a mind control device on it? :p Beat it in Team Rocket's base and it flies away, only to be faced later in a side quest :p

Level 1
Hey I forgot to say that I will be looking forward to the demo.

EDIT:Where did the 2 message between this & my previous vanish? It was 1340 when I posted but now it is 1337. Does anyone has idea what happened?

Reactions: HFR
Level 23
......... merge your posts please. You shouldn't double post unless your "bumping" a thread, which requires a 2 day period to expire before the second post (supposing no one posted since your last post)

There weren't any posts between your and your double post. Are you sure you weren't simply on another page?

If you decide to merge your post like they should be, I guess that leaves me with the 1337 post :D

Level 16
And now my post is the 1337th,, yes it might say different here, but there are now 1337 replys on the thread! >=D,, which is the same to me!
Muhahahahah lol
EDIT: Or not,, whatever,,

Dunno bout the demo,, i got waaaay too much spare time today (2 hours of school, 3 hours of doing nothing and then 1 hour of school again!),, so you can quess what im gonna do,,

Level 1
There weren't any posts between your and your double post. Are you sure you weren't simply on another page?
I am confused here. The numbers were 1336 & 1340. Where did the 2 number in between go?
......... merge your posts please. You shouldn't double post unless your "bumping" a thread, which requires a 2 day period to expire before the second post (supposing no one posted since your last post)
I will merge if I get to know where did the 2 posts in between go.

Also what is with post # 1337?

Level 2
Since my post regarding the damage system didn't get a proper reply, I decided to make a damage system "test" :p just thought I might as well post it here. I tried keeping this formula as close to the Pokemon formula as possible.
  • Tackle
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Starts the effect of an ability
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Multiple FunctionsIf (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
        • If - Conditions
          • (Ability being cast) Equal to (==) Tackle
          • ((Casting unit) is in Normal_Type) Equal to (==) True
          • ((Target unit of ability being cast) is in Ghost_Type) Equal to (==) False
          • ((Target unit of ability being cast) is in Rock_Type) Equal to (==) False
        • Then - Actions
          • Unit - Cause (Casting unit) to damage (Target unit of ability being cast), dealing (((((((4.00 x (Real((Hero level of (Casting unit))))) / 5.00) + 2.00) x (Real((Strength of (Casting unit) (Exclude bonuses))))) x 35.00) / (Real((Agility of (Target unit of ability being cast) (Exclude bonuses))))) / (50.00 + (2.00 x (1.00 x (1.00 x ((Random damage of attack type Spells and damage type Normal
        • Else - Actions
      • Multiple FunctionsIf (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
        • If - Conditions
          • ((Casting unit) is in Normal_Type) Equal to (==) False
          • ((Target unit of ability being cast) is in Ghost_Type) Equal to (==) False
          • ((Target unit of ability being cast) is in Rock_Type) Equal to (==) False
        • Then - Actions
          • Unit - Cause (Casting unit) to damage (Target unit of ability being cast), dealing (((((((3.00 x (Real((Hero level of (Casting unit))))) / 5.00) + 2.00) x (Real((Strength of (Casting unit) (Exclude bonuses))))) x 35.00) / (Real((Agility of (Target unit of ability being cast) (Exclude bonuses))))) / (50.00 + (2.00 x (1.00 x (1.00 x ((Random damage of attack type Spells and damage type Normal
        • Else - Actions
        • If - Conditions
          • ((Target unit of ability being cast) is in Ghost_Type) Equal to (==) True
        • Then - Actions
          • Unit - Cause (Casting unit) to damage (Target unit of ability being cast), dealing 0.00 damage of attack type Spells and damage type Normal
        • Else - Actions
        • If - Conditions
          • ((Target unit of ability being cast) is in Rock_Type) Equal to (==) True
        • Then - Actions
          • Unit - Cause (Casting unit) to damage (Target unit of ability being cast), dealing (((((((1.50 x (Real((Hero level of (Casting unit))))) / 5.00) + 2.00) x (Real((Strength of (Casting unit) (Exclude bonuses))))) x 35.00) / (Real((Agility of (Target unit of ability being cast) (Exclude bonuses))))) / (50.00 + (2.00 x (1.00 x (1.00 x ((Random damage of attack type Spells and damage type Normal
        • Else - Actions
Here's the result. It may seem like the damage is low, but please keep in mind that Tackle is not meant to be doing much damage, considering most Pokemon get rid of Tackle by Lv.32.. I tested "Body Slam" (base damage 90) and it did a fair amount of damage compared to Tackle, almost triple.
Tackle_Test.jpg

Sorry if it looks like I'm hijacking the thread, I'm just trying to contribute one way or another. : )

Level 3
Yixx, from what I see you are offering to do a hundred times more coding rather then just adding it into an array.... just include which tm/hm you are able to learn, with lvls over 100 ie HM1 Cut lvl 101 but if it cant be learnt.... then just dont include it right?
Unless you can figure out an easier way to differentiate who can and cant learnt certain attacks...
What im proposing is adding attacks to the pokemon that cant be learnt (lvls over 100)

Level 16
@ XxpeddyxX: I have already made the damage system, it includes Factor damage (types), Stab damage( is the attack type same as Pkmn type), Pkmn lvl, Pkmn attack, Opponent Defense,, all is included,, and here is the system (in vJass)
JASS:
library AttackCalc initializer Init
    globals
        private real Damage
        private real array Bug
        // Bug[1] means: Attack = Bug, TargetType = 1 = Normal
        private real array Dark
        private real array Dragon
        private real array Elec
        private real array Fight
        private real array Fire
        private real array Fly
        private real array Ghost
        private real array Grass
        private real array Ground
        private real array Ice
        private real array Normal
        private real array Poison
        private real array Psych
        private real array Rock
        private real array Steel
        private real array Water
        private integer array TargetType
        private real STAB
        private integer array BUFF
        private real FACTOR
        private string array s
    endglobals
    function Init takes nothing returns nothing
        local integer i = 1
        loop
            exitwhen i > 17
            set Bug[i] = SquareRoot(2)
            set Dark[i] = SquareRoot(2)
            set Dragon[i] = SquareRoot(2)
            set Elec[i] = SquareRoot(2)
            set Fight[i] = SquareRoot(2)
            set Fire[i] = SquareRoot(2)
            set Fly[i] = SquareRoot(2)
            set Ghost[i] = SquareRoot(2)
            set Grass[i] = SquareRoot(2)
            set Ground[i] = SquareRoot(2)
            set Ice[i] = SquareRoot(2)
            set Normal[i] = SquareRoot(2)
            set Poison[i] = SquareRoot(2)
            set Psych[i] = SquareRoot(2)
            set Rock[i] = SquareRoot(2)
            set Steel[i] = SquareRoot(2)
            set Water[i] = SquareRoot(2)
            set i = i + 1
        endloop
        set Normal[13] = 1
        set Normal[14] = 0
        set Normal[17] = 1
        set Fire[2] = 1
        set Fire[3] = 1
        set Fire[5] = 2
        set Fire[6] = 2
        set Fire[12] = 2
        set Fire[13] = 1
        set Fire[15] = 1
        set Fire[17] = 2
        set Water[2] = 2
        set Water[3] = 1
        set Water[5] = 1
        set Water[9] = 2
        set Water[13] = 2
        set Water[15] = 1
        set Elec[3] = 2
        set Elec[4] = 1
        set Elec[5] = 1
        set Elec[9] = 0
        set Elec[10] = 2
        set Elec[15] = 1
        set Grass[2] = 1
        set Grass[3] = 2
        set Grass[5] = 1
        set Grass[8] = 1
        set Grass[9] = 2
        set Grass[10] = 1
        set Grass[11] = 1
        set Grass[13] = 2
        set Grass[15] = 1
        set Grass[17] = 1
        set Ice[2] = 1
        set Ice[3] = 1
        set Ice[5] = 2
        set Ice[6] = 1
        set Ice[9] = 2
        set Ice[10] = 2
        set Ice[15] = 2
        set Ice[17] = 1
        set Fight[1] = 2
        set Fight[6] = 2
        set Fight[8] = 1
        set Fight[10] = 1
        set Fight[11] = 1
        set Fight[12] = 1
        set Fight[13] = 2
        set Fight[14] = 0
        set Fight[16] = 2
        set Fight[17] = 2
        set Poison[5] = 2
        set Poison[8] = 1
        set Poison[9] = 1
        set Poison[13] = 1
        set Poison[14] = 1
        set Poison[17] = 0
        set Ground[2] = 2
        set Ground[4] = 2
        set Ground[5] = 1
        set Ground[8] = 2
        set Ground[10] = 0
        set Ground[12] = 1
        set Ground[13] = 2
        set Ground[17] = 2
        set Fly[4] = 1
        set Fly[5] = 2
        set Fly[7] = 2
        set Fly[12] = 2
        set Fly[13] = 1
        set Fly[17] = 1
        set Psych[7] = 2
        set Psych[8] = 2
        set Psych[11] = 1
        set Psych[16] = 0
        set Psych[17] = 1
        set Bug[2] = 1
        set Bug[5] = 2
        set Bug[7] = 1
        set Bug[8] = 1
        set Bug[10] = 1
        set Bug[11] = 2
        set Bug[14] = 1
        set Bug[16] = 2
        set Bug[17] = 1
        set Rock[2] = 2
        set Rock[6] = 2
        set Rock[7] = 1
        set Rock[9] = 1
        set Rock[10] = 2
        set Rock[12] = 2
        set Rock[17] = 1
        set Ghost[1] = 0
        set Ghost[11] = 2
        set Ghost[14] = 2
        set Ghost[16] = 1
        set Ghost[17] = 1
        set Dragon[15] = 2
        set Dragon[17] = 1
        set Dark[7] = 1
        set Dark[11] = 2
        set Dark[14] = 2
        set Dark[16] = 1
        set Dark[17] = 1
        set Steel[2] = 1
        set Steel[3] = 1
        set Steel[4] = 1
        set Steel[6] = 2
        set Steel[13] = 2
        set Steel[17] = 1
        set BUFF[1] = 'B001'
        set BUFF[2] = 'B000'
        set BUFF[3] = 'B004'
        set BUFF[4] = 'B005'
        set BUFF[5] = 'B002'
        set BUFF[6] = 'B007'
        set BUFF[7] = 'B009'
        set BUFF[8] = 'B006'
        set BUFF[9] = 'B00A'
        set BUFF[10] = 'B00B'
        set BUFF[11] = 'B00C'
        set BUFF[12] = 'B003'
        set BUFF[13] = 'B008'
        set BUFF[14] = 'B00D'
        set BUFF[15] = 'B00E'
        set BUFF[16] = 'B00F'
        set BUFF[17] = 'B00G'
        //set s[1] = Normal
        //set s[2] = Fire
        // set s[3] = Water
        //set s[4] = Electric
        //set s[5] = Grass
       // set s[6] = Ice
       // set s[7] = Fight
       // set s[8] = Poison
       // set s[9] = Ground
       // set s[10] = Flying
       // set s[11] = Psychic
       // set s[12] = Bug
       // set s[13] = Rock
       // set s[14] = Ghost
       // set s[15] = Dragon
       // set s[16] = Dark
       // set s[17] = Steel
    endfunction
    function FACTORCALC takes integer AttackType returns real
        local integer i = 1
        set TargetType[1] = 0
        set TargetType[2] = 0
        loop
            exitwhen i > 17
            if UnitHasBuffBJ(udg_AT_Target, BUFF[i]) == true then
                set TargetType[1] = i
            endif
            set i = i + 1
        endloop
        set i = 1
        loop
            exitwhen i > 17
            if UnitHasBuffBJ(udg_AT_Target, BUFF[i]) == true and i != TargetType[1] then
                set TargetType[2] = i
            endif
            set i = i + 1
        endloop
        set FACTOR = 1.00
        set i = 1
        loop
            exitwhen i > 2
            if TargetType[i] > 0 then
                if AttackType == 1  then
                    set FACTOR = FACTOR * ( Pow(Normal[TargetType[i]], 2.00) / 2.00 ) 
                endif
                if AttackType == 2 then
                    set FACTOR = FACTOR * ( Pow(Fire[TargetType[i]], 2.00) / 2.00 ) 
                endif
                if AttackType == 3 then
                    set FACTOR = FACTOR * ( Pow(Water[TargetType[i]], 2.00) / 2.00 ) 
                endif
                if AttackType == 4 then
                    set FACTOR = FACTOR * ( Pow(Elec[TargetType[i]], 2.00) / 2.00 )
                endif
                if AttackType == 5 then
                    set FACTOR = FACTOR * ( Pow(Grass[TargetType[i]], 2.00) / 2.00 )
                endif
                if AttackType == 6 then
                    set FACTOR = FACTOR * ( Pow(Ice[TargetType[i]], 2.00) / 2.00 )
                endif
                if AttackType == 7 then
                    set FACTOR = FACTOR * ( Pow(Fight[TargetType[i]], 2.00) / 2.00 )
                endif
                if AttackType == 8 then
                    set FACTOR = FACTOR * ( Pow(Poison[TargetType[i]], 2.00) / 2.00 )
                endif
                if AttackType == 9 then
                    set FACTOR = FACTOR * ( Pow(Ground[TargetType[i]], 2.00) / 2.00 )
                endif
                if AttackType == 10 then
                    set FACTOR = FACTOR * ( Pow(Fly[TargetType[i]], 2.00) / 2.00 )
                endif
                if AttackType == 11 then
                    set FACTOR = FACTOR * ( Pow(Psych[TargetType[i]], 2.00) / 2.00 )
                endif
                if AttackType == 12 then
                    set FACTOR = FACTOR * ( Pow(Bug[TargetType[i]], 2.00) / 2.00 )
                endif
                if AttackType == 13 then
                    set FACTOR = FACTOR * ( Pow(Rock[TargetType[i]], 2.00) / 2.00 )
                endif
                if AttackType == 14 then
                    set FACTOR = FACTOR * ( Pow(Ghost[TargetType[i]], 2.00) / 2.00 )
                endif
                if AttackType == 15 then
                    set FACTOR = FACTOR * ( Pow(Dragon[TargetType[i]], 2.00) / 2.00 )
                endif
                if AttackType == 16 then
                    set FACTOR = FACTOR * ( Pow(Dark[TargetType[i]], 2.00) / 2.00 )
                endif
                if AttackType == 17 then
                    set FACTOR = FACTOR * ( Pow(Steel[TargetType[i]], 2.00) / 2.00 )
                endif
            endif
            set i = i + 1
        endloop
        return FACTOR
    endfunction

function STABCALC takes unit u returns real
        local integer i = 1
        loop
            exitwhen i > 17
            if UnitHasBuffBJ(u, BUFF[i]) then
                return 1.50
            endif
            set i = i + 1
        endloop
        return 1.00
    endfunction

function DAMAGECALC takes unit uu, real rr, integer i returns nothing
        local real array r
        set r[1] = I2R(GetHeroLevel(uu))
        set r[2] = I2R(GetHeroStr(uu, true))
        set r[3] = rr
        set r[4] = I2R(GetHeroInt(uu, true))
        set r[5] = STABCALC(uu)
        set r[6] = FACTORCALC(i)
        set r[7] = I2R(GetRandomInt(85, 100))
        set udg_AT_Damage = ((((2.00 * r[1] / 5.00 + 2) * r[2] * r[3] / r[4] ) / 50.00) + 2) * r[5] * r[6] * r[7] / 100
        call DisplayTextToForce( GetPlayersAll(), R2S(udg_AT_Damage) )
    endfunction
endlibrary

that is the system, if you dont know how to read Jass,, read from down to top,,

Status
Not open for further replies.