• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Picture/Photo Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 30
A snapshot over Hamburg (Germany), taken from a mobile phone camera (not mine):
140841-albums879-picture9377.jpg

Level 13
He did a long time ago, in the first pic thread, I remember seeing it when I first read through it,

Level 36
Your glasses are better than Sam's, but not by much.

And Dan, he didn't really. He posted a picture of his neck in a black t-shirt when he was shot by a paintball. That's it. We still don't know what the hell he looks like.

Even TDB has revealed himself. Quit with the secrecy crap.

Level 13
No no, it was even way before that, back before I even registered, in the picture thread Wand Mirror started. I remember it was him and his sister making a snow man, and then he had his face in the little advice rainbow background thingy. However I went back to find them that one day when he claimed to a girl, and they were gone. So D:

Level 34
I've never posted a clear picture of myself. I think only brad and HINDY have seen me. Why does everyone care so much about Py? :' (

Status
Not open for further replies.