• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Picture/Photo Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 34
You dissed the leather overcoat, and then state that you now own a wool one now? I pity the fool.

Level 34
Wool overcoats are badass, trench coats make you look a fucking pervert, a wool overcoat is actually FASHIONABLE.
matrix3.jpg

I'll admit that someones ass is going to get pounded, but he doesn't look like a pervert to me.

Level 36
It doesn't look good on any normal human being out for a stroll. Period. It's not casual wear. The only time anyone would wear clothing like that which is featured in the Matrix would be if you're in high business (Wearing a suit under it), or if you're cosplaying.

Otherwise you just look retarded.

Level 3
You sir, have no idea what you're talking about. Leather, is amazing.

Here you go, a few newish ones of me, as well as a self portrait.

Attachments

• blackwhite.jpg
    blackwhite.jpg
    107.6 KB · Views: 112
  • IMG_1740.jpg
    IMG_1740.jpg
    257.1 KB · Views: 114
  • IMG_1596.jpg
    IMG_1596.jpg
    277.8 KB · Views: 118
Level 3
The first one is. But the blurriness is from the picture, sister is a bad photographer. Second one is not. Needed a few references for a drawing, she did not deliver quality shots. :/ And third is completely hand drawn. >_>;;

Level 3
I am very much, a male. There is no deity that would allow a female to look like me.
if you insist... 'course, that's a funny angle and whatnot.

IMG_1320.jpg

Level 28
There is no deity that would allow a female to look like me.

Last month, at the shopping mall, there was a long haired "dude" in front of me, blocking my way. I looked at his hairy arms and I said "hey, dude, excuse me, please".

And it was a woman. She cleary got pissed with the situation, but she politely excused me, and faked a smile. My luck is that I said that a girl looked like a man, but I would be very unlucky if the inverse happened...

Level 3
Last month, at the shopping mall, there was a long haired "dude" in front of me, blocking my way. I looked at his hairy arms and I said "hey, dude, excuse me, please".

And it was a woman. She cleary got pissed with the situation, but she politely excused me, and faked a smile. My luck is that I said that a girl looked like a man, but I would be very unlucky if the inverse happened...

I call everyone Dude. *shrugs*

Status
Not open for further replies.