• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Picture/Photo Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 17
I got 6 bandanas xD
Red, beige, white, 2 black, and 1 Lil Wayne (black with white and red)..
I still need a NE (New Era) cap though D:
1.72 meters :D,, still small (certainly compared to my friends!)
but show me a pic of you, dingo?

meeh, the battery for my cam wants to be charged again...can't find my charger...I'll do it your way (with cellphone and mirror, lol) ...

Edit:

DSC00043.JPG
DSC00040.JPG
Weee, I can make browneeezzz. Here's the result of my baking-try :D
DSC00037.JPG

Last edited:
Level 17
KYLEHIPTHROW.jpg

Here is myself, throwing a friend at a local demo. :thumbs_up:

Yay, throwing ftw ^^
Anways.... kicking > throwing !!! :D
Neues Bild.jpg
(It's from october 2007 but w/e)

Then tell them you are not in a gang, but that you just like to wear a bandana? Worked for me :D, now i always have (sometimes multiple) bandana(s) with me :D

how do you wear multiple bandanas? do you wear them like I do? (1 bandana as usual, and one tied on my pants ... on the things you put your belt through :p)

Level 16
1 around my neck, and the rest is in my pockets (or tied to my pants sometimes), but they actually have a use!!
When i go to work (not that much but still), i take off my watch so it won't scratch or such, but in my pocket it may scratch my phone, so i put it in my bandana and safe is the watch and the phone! :D Briliant, isnt it?

Level 17
1 around my neck, and the rest is in my pockets (or tied to my pants sometimes), but they actually have a use!!
When i go to work (not that much but still), i take off my watch so it won't scratch or such, but in my pocket it may scratch my phone, so i put it in my bandana and safe is the watch and the phone! :D Briliant, isnt it?

Why don't you just put the watch into another pocket? You surely won't have just one xD
Hmm, the idea isn't that stupid though x)

Level 4
Bandana's arn't my style. I keep it simple, band t-shirt, pants or shorts, and a studded belt. Nothing else... well... for now that it's getting colder, I wear a hoodie every now and then, but yeah, I hate layering.

Ah sucks for me - I only have one jacket - its thick though. I want a hoodie :sad:

Anyway here is a pretty recent picture of me in my dorm room.Snapshot_20090926_2.jpg

Level 16
Lol, I'd just wear it. o_O

Yeah i did that before, scratches all over >_>

B3W4re 7eh 2cr@tch1ng \/\/4tch!!11one <(*,.::.,*)>

no the scratching wallet! o_O
My watch can get scratched from the work
my phone can get scratched from my watch
my watch can get scratched from my wallet (pointy things on it)
so i put it in my bandana,, is that so hard? o_O

Level 16
Looks like "Jägermeister" ... wouldn't bet for it though ^^
btw - you're a hip hop dewd? x) It looks like you wear a K1X hoody.

Ok, figured it would be too hard, anyway it's a bottle of 'Grand Marnier' =D

And I ain't hip-hop :eek: I hate hip-hop.

It's only an element hoody 8) (Element.. you know, the skate trademark? lol)
You need a hoody when it's -5 degrees Celsius outside.

Status
Not open for further replies.