• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Picture/Photo Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
*coughs* Well no, it's just a moment of surprise for me

You don't see a lot of female member posting here in picture thread (so far have only seen Kimbo and enjoy)

Y well, it's a common situation to me to be honest. Most part of game virtuos remains male.

@Lockheart
It's not like I am asking for proof but nevermind, I believe you.

Oh I know but it's fine either way. Don't worry. :)

Level 35
Y well, it's a common situation to me to be honest. Most part of game virtuos remains male.
)

Yea, a lot of female gamers, but less outspoken I guess and quite often not really revealing if they are female (for often understandable reasons given the way the game community can be).

Anyway nice to see new pictures.

Compared to men there are only a few woman imo. Nothing more. But it's common.

Shut up and date me already you cute motherfucker.

In other news, I'm a male again.

1660526_10152362329161844_1234188118_n.jpg

^And that jacket right there, $1550
/show-off

OKAY, the truth is, I'm a transvestite and Wazzz is my mother.

Maybe.

edit
The whole girl impersonation thing was an experiment. A fun experiment. C:
I was writing a Sociology research paper assuming the Internet as a society and describing phenomena like how people treat you WAY FUCKING DIFFERENTLY if you tell them you're a female.

And Jesus Christ man, the data I collected was priceless. Fucking priceless.

no wait I'm not a bodybuilder, nor I am a powerlifter (you don't call yourself bodybuilder/powerlifter unless you join a competition)

Made a mistake in my last comment.

I am training with powerlifting style (you aim to lift the highest weight in a single repetition).
Whereas bodybuilding would aim to achieve the best physique (how much you lift doesnt matter).

Level 14
Well I've looked at this thread long enough without posting something. So here it goes, my wife and I at a friend's wedding

Attachments

• Cass and I.jpg
    Cass and I.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 182
Level 36
I like the chairs, nifty way of giving them a more exclusive look.

Funky chairs, nice wooden paneled floor, beautiful lighting and exceptional work done by
the table setters. I don't care much for the back-wall, it kind of looks off in the otherwise
nice aura of the decor, and ahh... Living lights! :D

Oh, wait, there's people in the image too? >.>

Also your post made me wonder how many of those visiting Hive that are married.

The balance of probability points to very few, or none at all.

If that is a serious statement, then shit, I wouldn't have ever shared that here.
If it's not a serious statement, then shit, I want to kick your groin right now.

There's no reason not to share it, I tell people I am bisexual and open about it, and don't care what people think. Others opinions don't affect me any.

On Topic: I will post a pic of me in my uniform sometime, since a lot of people don't believe I was military xD

Level 11
Amazing thread. Learned a few things here. I see Magtheridon96 looks like a Jew despite being a moslem and Matts got a tatoo and that some of the members are actually girls. Until now I thought only young boys are into modding. Also most of the members are around my age (early 20s).

A Warchief till' the end I guess. Nice snap' :)
Lets have some of your pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.