• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Picture/Photo Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 18
Well, I might not be Linaze, but at least I could try and look somewhat decent for my bachelor diploma picture. My mother was terrified.

Attachments

• nhaz_portrait_crop.jpg
    nhaz_portrait_crop.jpg
    965.2 KB · Views: 160
Level 34
Well, I might not be Linaze, but at least I could try and look somewhat decent for my bachelor diploma picture. My mother was terrified.
Please take this the right way...

You'd make a pretty good bad guy. It's the goatee and long hair. Some sorta crooked business man.

Roland

R

Roland

Just airsoft.
You're right!
BTW, left 4 dead is my favorite zombie shooting game.

Oh, Airsofts... Dang.. I have Sumpak (Homemade Rifles) here on the Garage, I might take a picture, but my insane aunt Mighty Bonded the fucking case of the camera I don't know why.. Insane aunt >,<

Deleted member 212788

D

Deleted member 212788

Hmmm, Toby, the idea is actually pretty sexy though I think merging it to the extend where nobody knows when what ends and what begins might be better :D

Level 35
I am recently having an identity problem and I want to change my profile pic but I can't decide. Should I try this or is it too creepy?
210613-albums6957-picture77928.jpg

Maybe I got some screws loose lately!

Perhaps in a smaller size it could work. Still can't really make my mind up about it. Try it out. or perhaps make the "real picture" more grayed out.

Level 34
I can understand almost every interest on the internet to some degree, except furries and bronies. Just not my cup of tea I guess. Costume looks crazy hot, especially since it would be summer, right?

Level 45
I can understand almost every interest on the internet to some degree, except furries and bronies. Just not my cup of tea I guess. Costume looks crazy hot, especially since it would be summer, right?
Totally hot, yep, summer. Although it was 25 or so degrees that day. We had a constant supply of fursuit carers who would pass out water and long straws to fursuiters in need :)
I was so sticky, smelly and sweaty.... I had to change my clothes after I suited.
The first day was like, 32 degrees though, and the next couple of days (even though the con has finished) will be in the 40's.

Status
Not open for further replies.