• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Picture/Photo Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 45
aMclEcd.png

I rofl'd XP lol..thanks for that.

Level 23
Yesterday, there was a storm here (Denmark, but it also passed over Great Britain, France, The Netherlands and Germany), which reached hurricane strength. The wind reached speeds of 54 m/s (177 ft/s), and was the worst storm to hit Denmark in 11 years.
It was a bit scary, but I didn't really experience it as being that bad.
But yeah, not my pictures, but here:

The roof blew off an apartment building, and landed on the highway, and or trainstation, pulling down the cabels that power the trains, so all train traffic in denmark came to a stand still.
DTWYGY8.png

An old building that collapsed.
4idyoh7.png

JguQxt3.png

Another roof
YH6hcID.png

A shopping mall also lost it's roof, and a lot of huge scaffolds got knocked over. And of course lots of trees got knocked over as well.

Level 35
Yesterday, there was a storm here (Denmark, but it also passed over Great Britain, France, The Netherlands and Germany), which reached hurricane strength. The wind reached speeds of 54 m/s (177 ft/s), and was the worst storm to hit Denmark in 11 years.
It was a bit scary, but I didn't really experience it as being that bad.
But yeah, not my pictures, but here:

Yea, felt it too :smile: Luckily power only flickered doing the storm, and not much occurred though one of our tree's got slimmer :grin: If I get time I'll put a picture of it.

At any rate the storm gave me and family the chance to spend several hours in doors and disturbed my workflow completely.

Level 35
That storm was strong, I hope no one was hurt.

Well, there was to my knowledge at least one dead and one severely injured and multiple people with minor injures as well in Denmark. In UK several dead and injured.

Oh and I got myself around to take some pictures of my pear tree - if it can still be called that.

Attachments

• IMAG0745.jpg
    IMAG0745.jpg
    420.3 KB · Views: 121
  • IMAG0746.jpg
    IMAG0746.jpg
    589.1 KB · Views: 88
  • IMAG0748.jpg
    IMAG0748.jpg
    576 KB · Views: 122
  • IMAG0747.jpg
    IMAG0747.jpg
    391.9 KB · Views: 107
  • IMAG0749.jpg
    IMAG0749.jpg
    201.7 KB · Views: 148
Level 6
One friend of mine did that shot while I was explaining to other one how the microphone is great as a musical unstrument. That was sneaky.
209823-albums5292-picture75962.jpg

Roland

R

Roland

I decided to Find some videos on the Strongest storm ever recorded in 2013 History.
And it landfall'ed in the Philippines, Which my uncle grew up and buried at Tacloban City, I'll be showing you folks this Video I saw in Youtube.

Actual Footage
In the News

It's really shocking, It's like you're in the Washing machine for Fuck sakes.

NEW AFTERMATH PHOTOS

PB080462.jpg

PB080493.jpg

600x450xpablo-aftermath.jpg.pagespeed.ic.a-HHFEpWKi.jpg

427399.jpg
Leyte City

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 22
Nope I'm not coming back to THW, just thought I'd say hi.
For those interested in my current life:
I'm currently taking a Bachelor in game programming at a rather modern university in Norway. I'm in the first semester now, learning some game design first. Next semester we'll truly begin with the programming part and we'll be working with Oculus Rift, PS4, XBone and of course the good old PC. It's a very nice course because it's constantly being updated to reflect the state of the art in gaming.

Here's an updated image of me for those horny bastards out there :>
Update.png

Yes, I was slightly tired when I took that picture.

Level 35
Nope I'm not coming back to THW, just thought I'd say hi.

You know, when I read the part about programming/games I thought to myself - I find it likely that he'll have long hair. Guess I was spot on, but really there is a tendency for that.

I need to get around to post several pictures I took with that intention.

Level 36
Nope I'm not coming back to THW

Bullshit.

No use neglecting your
bromance to the hive.

Oh, and, hi.
How are you?
And how's your brother?

You know, when I read the part about programming/games I thought to myself - I find it likely that he'll have long hair.

You know, when I read the part about programming/games I... Could see the long hair the whole time. >.>

I'm currently taking a Bachelor in game programming at a rather modern university in Norway. I'm in the first semester now, learning some game design first. Next semester we'll truly begin with the programming part and we'll be working with Oculus Rift, PS4, XBone and of course the good old PC. It's a very nice course because it's constantly being updated to reflect the state of the art in gaming.

Sounds pretty awesome!

P.S. Grow out your beard, get a black cat, and boom you're smooth mcgroove.

Roland

R

Roland

My current level as a Fourth year student in San Bartolome national high school C:
1391480_450406695065423_1818945228_n.jpg

Level 23
I can't see anyone's model except kunkka's and the creeps, I can't right click on any item so I can't sell. Sometimes my left click is mistaken by a right click (yeah, that's why I have double yashas). It's not like this when I first played so I was pretty shocked.

yTGYsrN.png

I got a lot of hate from this game. They didn't know what I was experiencing.

Level 35
I can't see anyone's model except kunkka's and the creeps, I can't right click on any item so I can't sell. Sometimes my left click is mistaken by a right click (yeah, that's why I have double yashas). It's not like this when I first played so I was pretty shocked.

What is that game? Other than clearly/very likely based on DoTA. It doesn't look like DotA 2 - but guess it is (from the UI), and its just that buggy? :eekani:

Last edited:
Level 6
That was the graffiti I was talking about. My friend sure has great skill.
4ZJ7nl8BkeM.jpg

The pic was taken just few seconds before the police came, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.