• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Picture] A Scar of Grief "We are shaped by past memories, each event and act committed turns us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
A Scar of Grief

"We are shaped by past memories, each event and act committed turns us into what we are in present. And so with this, we build our future..."

"The old era of peace was always an illusion, an illusion created by ignorance. And as time was running, worry and fear of death approached. Few knew that there would be no chance of salvation, few were aware of it and decided to cheat death in the race against time"

"Yet, you leave those you loved so you can keep living, you leave everything behind just so you can keep breathing"

"In a few seconds you could tell that all the happiness for which you had enjoyed could be completely forgotten and replaced by hatred and solitude"

"And so, running into the void and the unknown, you end up in the heart of nature, where the reign of man haven't extended his domain. This is where you think about your life and decide to give a meaning to it"

"And that unusual path was also taken by others who had gone through the same pain, solitude had brought us together with the same goal, ending the chain of hatred"

"As long as the chain of hatred continues, there will be more wars and death, and to break this chain, you must create a new world. A world where its king makes peace prosper, without envy, greed, lust, gluttony, pride, wrath or sloth, but being aware of their existence"

"Time was an irrelevant resource for us, so we used it without any worry, since over time, the illusory peace recovers power, although that is not what we wanted, but it gave us advantage for our goal"

"At last, the time was so much that we forgot who we were, being so long focused on a single goal, it made us forget how it feels to be alive, what is happiness"

"After all, time was irrelevant, since in such a short time compared to the solitude, I have regained my sense by which to continue, I have a reason to move forward, to protect those I appreciate for those I ever loved..."

Attachments

• 58343.png
    58343.png
    338.1 KB · Views: 24
Status
Not open for further replies.