• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Pandarens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
Hahaha... What about Furbolgs? And there does exist Dwarves and Gnomes IRL, so... What about that??
Pandarens are'nt Pandas or Chinamen... They are Pandarens... A new Fantasy-Creature invented by Blizzard...
(Back to Pandaren ideas)
BTW, They could have a Neutral-to-both-factions-Capital City on some litle island on Azeroth...

Like Shattrath and Dalaran...

However, the Pandaren Pet just ruined every chances to make this come true...

Level 11
What about that gay movie about that panda that did karate? Did China sue for that? I would be sue too if someone make a tree race. I would be pissed off. I'm even more pissed off now that trees are like pets for druids, and so are pandaren. China isn't treating the panda well, when they go extinct it'll be the only species that is a country symble to die. We should take a boy and a female panda to america secretly. So when they die out in china we'll be like "What now motha F*ckas?" and we can add a pandaren race.

This is stupid.. the pandaren concept is far from being chiness at the first place.. Samwise the Lead Artist at blizzard created the pandaren and it wasn't even for Blizzard at the first place...

He simply made a drawing of his famely representing them as animals they made him think about. And he was a panda. Blizzard saw that concept, brought it from Samwise and the pandarens were born....

It is just stupid, since we are killing dragons all the time in WoW and monkeys and pig .. and crocodile.. and snakes.. and..and.. etc..etc.etc.

wich are all ''sacred'' animal in china.

but noooooooooooooo.

anyway we can't do a thing about it.. we can only say it,s ''stupid'' for hours and hours and in 90391023 languages.

Level 4
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA chinese are comunist fucked up LOOSERS AND I HOPE THEY READ THIS AND COME LOOK FOR ME!!!!!!!!!!!
I hate chinese with all my heart. Probably ur gonna ban me for "racial" stuff. But i just hate them. ITS NOT THEIR CULTURE! its the comunists!!!! Chinese were AWESOME a few years ago. NOW THEIR FUCKED UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE JAPANESE PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE FRIED CHICKENNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Level 48
Well, what really bothers me is that China has no problem with the fact that in-game characters who are described as brave humans die and are being corrupted and resurrected as undead. Instead they go complain about a fictional race of humanoids loosely based upon the look of an animal(a 'sacred' animal, but still an animal). :/

Last edited:
Level 1
Bamboo plants in Zul'Gurub... hmm, I wonder where did that come from...hmm, how about, Pandaria!?

Except that in real life, it grows pretty much everywhere. Europe and Antarctica are the only continents that don't have native species of it. So in WoW, it's not much of a stretch for it to have spread from Sholozar to the other side of the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.