• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Pandaren Female

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 51
So, I saw some pictures of the new pandaren female models in WoW and I thought: hey, there are only 2 or 3 female pandaren in wc3, why won't ya make a new one? So here is the basic model, edited from the nightelf ui, pandaren brewmaster and a few scratch parts :)

Tell me what you think. And yes, the proportions were a pain in the hell, and I'm still not satifised with them yet.

Attachments

• back.JPG
    back.JPG
    48.9 KB · Views: 1,117
  • pandafemale.JPG
    pandafemale.JPG
    38.8 KB · Views: 4,109
  • head.JPG
    head.JPG
    75.3 KB · Views: 1,051
Level 17
Looks intresting so far. I'd say it needs bigger hips (hips only, not waist) and a smaller head. Wrapping looks good overall, but there are some weird areas here and there (the neck is pitch black instead of grey or white, and what's with the white stripe on her back?).

If there's one think that needs to be reworked completely, it's the head imho. What you have done with the hair is a nice touch, but to put it simply, I don't believe any kind of editing can make the brewmaster's head look feminine. Consider remaking it from scratch, and possibly using a custom texture too.

Status
Not open for further replies.