• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Request: Spell Creation (Gui Stuff) Model Creation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hi there

I am looking for someone who is happy to work on new Spells, Abilities, Buffs Effects and Upgrades in my up and coming map "Warcraft 3 The Dark Portal".

The map has all the Wow races including the Pandaren and is base on the lore but it has been changed ever so slightly. I require someone who is happy to do some spell work that is found in the Wow series.

Another thing I need for the map is someone who can do Modelling and Iconing very well as there are a few characters that I can not find any where. Examples of models are the Pandaren Alliance and Horde leaders.

If you are happy, have spare time to spare and can do any of the two things above then please feel free to message me with you skill set.

Status
Not open for further replies.