• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Model Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Hello people of The Hive Workshop. I'm currently working at my project named Vampirism Pandaren and I need a model of a Pandaren similar to Storm Pandaren, just a few changes. If you can do it, please make a post to this thread.

EDIT: Here is the request:
The model, as I said, will be similar to Storm Pandaren. Changes:
+ The Hat must be on his back (like the Fire Pandaren has);
+ It must be team colored all the blue zone (his T-shirt or something like that);
+ I want it to have the build animation (from Peasant or Peon);
+ In the hand that uses for building he must have a small hammer (any model, similar to Stormhammer);
+ Any other changes are welcome, but needs to keep the ideea of a Pandaren Constructor (Engineer, Builder...);

Hope you all are happy now.

Last edited:
your asking, but your not mentioning the changes you wish made, do you want us to go free-style? and give you some alternate, that still retains the thunderpandas feel? or specific changes, giving it a staff, ect?, listing what you want done, allows the request meeters to better know what there getting into, and decide if the request is right for them..

Level 9
I WILL give details to the one who wants to help me with modeling, in a PM. Here I've just asked if you can help me with some model changes, not what.

I WILL give details to the one who wants to help me with modeling, in a PM. Here I've just asked if you can help me with some model changes, not what.
Maybe you should add that to your first post. Speaking of PMs, why don't you find some modellers willing to help, and just PM them for assistance?

Status
Not open for further replies.