• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Pandaren Models needed (come on you know you love pandas!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I plan to make a melee map with 4 converted races, and pandaren building models are the hardest to find.
so i need some kind person to model what I describe.

A pandaren altar, just an altar looking structure with a pandaren statue on it, maybe with a little calligraphy also.

A pandaren tower, I call it the Kamikaze Disciple, a swirling gust of wind, only cylindrical, with a transparent pandaren in it.

A pandaren Upgrade center, It should look like a Small zen garden with a forge in the middle of it.

Level 3
I've created a Pandaren Altar. I'm not sure I'll be able to do the other two requests, but I did make your altar.
I based the altar off of the Altar of Kings, if that's alright. I couldn't do the calligraphy, but I think I made it Pandaren-ish. (Natural stuff, bamboo, leaves)
If you want me to make any other Pandaren stuff for you(e.g. spells, units, spell models), don't hesitate to ask.

The link to your altar is here.
http://wc3sear.ch/index.php?p=Models&ID=4873

Level 2
Ehhhh... well this is not really what I had expected, it kinda works though (what program do you use?)

Level 3
Oh, isn't it?
I'm sorry. It was the closest I could come with your description. If you really don't like it, I'll make another one.
As to the program, I use Photoshop for art editing, and for model editing, I use Magos' War3 Model Editor.

Status
Not open for further replies.