• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Models] - Pandarens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Normal Units
------------

Pandaren Rifleman (exaggerated blunderbuss, preferably)
Pandaren Cavalry (Armed with saber, katana, or javelin; riding, preferably, a panda bear)
Pandaren Panda Bear (like the one for Druid of the Panda, but more of a panda and less of a druid; would not object to siege gear)
Pandaren Implement-Wielding Mage (staff, wand, book, whatever)
Pandaren Fireworks Launcher (siege unit)
Pandaren mounted on Spinning Blades (air unit; throws bottles? spears? shoots with a rifle?)
Pandaren Gyrozeppelin (balloons, rotors, and missiles?)

Buildings
-----------
Pandaren Altar (Can't believe there isn't one already)
Pandaren Townhall (Bamboo + Oriental design?)

Heroes
------
Pandaren with Multibarreled Rifle/Machinegun/Fireworks Launcher (ranged hero)
Dark Magic Pandaren (preferably with a staff)
Pandaren Knight (bear-mounted, with a lance or heavy katana/cleaver)
Pandaren Air Knight (Black Dragon mounted? Balloon-based? Whatever)

So I figured I should just make all the requests I'd ever make for pandarens in one spot. People have already made a number of Pandaren melee units and heroes, but it's still not quite enough to build a custom race out of.

I know that killst4r made an amazing series of Pandaren buildings, absolutely beautiful; but their enormous size renders them more or less unusable for my purposes. Great detail comes with a cost a custom map intended for public use just can't afford to pay. :-\

Purpose, as has been indicated, is for a custom races map I'm making, designed to stretch gameplay further into the epic (level 30 heroes, 10-level upgrades, et cetera) and supporting a more relaxed style of play. I don't have a finished map to upload anywhere, but I'm sure the community in general could always find use for more Pandarens.

I'm aware this is an enormous list representing months worth of work, so if nobody at all is interested that's understandable - just please, no flames to the tune of "this is completely unreasonable". I'm accepting the chances, but they're not 0, so...

To anyone up to the challenge of even one of these requests, much appreciation, a promise of full crediting, have fun with it, and best of luck!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.