• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Budcat Creations request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Intro:
Hello, this is Budcat Creations. I am new to this site and I am creating a new (and hopefully fun map).
Project: Warcraft Beginning.
This is a map like daow (Dark ages of warcraft) but will be set around the time of the formation of the Scourge. Players who play this map will fight across the whole of the warcraft world. People who will play as the Scourge will start off with only the frozen throne and will have to build up from there (taking over northrend, starting the cult of the damned, creating the Scourge and finally corrupting Arthas so much that he will release the lich king from the frozen throne). No pics at the moment.

Here is a list/description of what I want to request:

* Name:
* Plague Cauldron
* Type:
* Anything
* Details:
* Made to look as much like the cauldron in this pic
http://images.wikia.com/wowwiki/images/7/79/Deatholme-plaguecauldron.jpg

A human Kel'Thuzad (not necromancer)
Edited model or a new one
Made to look as much like this pic as possible (plz)
http://images.wikia.com/wowwiki/images/d/de/Kel%27thuzadhuman.jpg

Anyone who contributes will get full acknolagment on the map

Any questions or anything concerning this map email me at
[email protected]

Thanks for reading

Level 1
I hav seen ur other map mods and i lov them! plz send me the map u ar making.
lov the idea btw

Status
Not open for further replies.