• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Opinions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
1) Will be there Rebirth system?? i Hope not...

Tower Challanger + Events + Boss Run + Runescape?? no idea...< Ignore the RS...

I've read the post from previous where Zwel talking about Rebirth system and etc....(and Lv.50 mobs replaying dungeon??)

So... i've this brilliant ideas of the dungeon thingie....... For the past years of playing.. i've played this little game call RagnarokDS and they have this little illusion tower where's mobs random respawn from different level and area. Its would be nice for player who have reach the max level + Godly item, to test their strength, skills, taticals, and teamworks.

Another ideas is Boss Arena, *Yes.. this idea is from DragonNest* they have this little Arena where's boss respawn from different dungeon. At the end of the Arena, players obtain some exp/reward items or sometimes hint? lol...

Also... Is there a random events?? somehow an event popup like Dark Invasion II, its really great, i love how players sometime stop and take a leaks to this event rather than rigged farming on ogre/etc or overwhelmed it.
[Runescape somehow applies to this.. idk..]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
2) Profession?? Such as crafting, blacksmith, etc... i know there's already a crafting recipe and everything.. but.. shouldnt player getting it from somewhere?? beside mobs? its seen not really natural.....from my points of view. This allow players to see what is like.. back then without any mordern techonology and people using their brains to take on another level of surviving. Basiclly more advances crafting stuff beside killing mobs, couldn't we mining/fishing/etc to get the materials??

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
3) Is there an extra reward from dungeon?? i like how its works beside people kept grinding on the dungeon to get equipments and not paying attention to the adventures and roles.

For this extra reward thingie.. i mean like.. Copper/Sliver/Gold/Platium chest appear at the end of dungeon [depend how long it takes/difficult/Death/ratio its take to run a dungeon. Sometimes.. secrets item is hidden beneath to those chests.

That's it all.. and also TY Zwel for releasing this fix BoL Skill :)

Last edited:
Level 3
Guess what? Your post was just as useless as mine. Do you even play this game? Never seen u anywhere..

Level 1
Guess what? Your post was just as useless as mine. Do you even play this game? Never seen u anywhere..

Yeah, i play this game. I've already posted my garena account. And the reason you don't see me is cause i don't want to be seen.
And your posts are still much worse and much more senseless.

Status
Not open for further replies.