• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

One nooby thing :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hey I just started making maps with world editor, so here's my problem:

I've made a hero based on Beastmaster hero's model, and I've made a custom spell: When He is casting it, Beastmaster is doing the spell animation thing.How can i change that when is he casting the spell, to use the animation like he is attacking :D.I hope you know what i mean :p

thanks

Level 6
Oh yeah and make sure when you want to play animations like Attack Slam or Spell Slam or anything like that you type:

attack,slam

OR

spell,slam
---------
Don't space it and you can make it one word like that OR you could type "spell" Hit Enter then make a new animation "slam" thatll automatically combine the two into Spell Slam.

Level 19
if u klick on ur spell then usee nearly on the first line = Art - Animation Names there u change to some other name. and how t osee what animation ur hero use do like this.

Place out ur hero on the map. klick on the hero so its selected. Then u see on the left side an image of ur hero. There u have some buttoms there u click left and right etc and usee what animation names ur hero have. So feel free to change animation how u like :D

Status
Not open for further replies.