• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Animation problem!! Really frustrating

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Okay so I've had this problem before, and it never really got resolved. When my character is casting a spell, I want it to do it's Spell 2 animation. The Problem is though, that it does the spell 2 animation sometimes, but it isn't constant, sometimes it throws in it's spell 1 animation. How can I make it so it does it's spell 2 animation 100% of the time?

Also if it helps here's the trigger

Animation - Play (Triggering unit)'s spell 2 animation

Help pleeeaseeeeeeee

Level 13
To play that animation correctly, set in the ability animations line (I don't remember how is that called) two strings, the first one is "spell" the second one is "2", if you've done that right, in the object editor the line should be shown as "spell, 2".

Via triggers, it should be the same (so "spell, 2" instead of "spell 2")

Level 3
Okay so I renamed the animation but it still shows up in the editor as "spell 2". What do I do to make it show up as what I changed it to??

Status
Not open for further replies.