• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Official Spell Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Since there are so many request threads and so many threads by people taking requests, and since many of these threads are often overlooked, I figured that I would try to create an official thread for requests.

Here’s how it works:
• Anybody can post a request.
• Anybody can accept a request.
• All requests must follow site Site Rules.
• Once a request has been finished, the person who fulfilled the request is to post so here, and the person who requested it should post that they approve of it.
• Once the requester has approved the spell, all posts relating to that request will be deleted.

Outstanding Requests:
Formula1 - Egg Sack; Requested 10/3/04
Taokuw00ta - Thunder Vortex; Requested: 10/3/04

Answered Requests:

Finished Requests:

~The_Raven

Level 4
A few things with this thread.

1. Wouldn't it be a tad messy, and hard to keep up?
2. I think it's a better idea to have individul spell requests instead of one official...
3. If anyone needs a request ask me! I have given Daelin 2 great spell ideas that have great ratings! :wink:

Level 5
For individul spell requests you should just PM the person instead of useing space on the forum.

I think an Official one is a good idea.

Level 9
Well, I figured that this would at least be worth a shot. I mean, I looked down at the first page of posts and I counted over ten requests or people taking requests. So, I figured that it would be a lot easier if it were all in one place.

And, no, I don't think that it would be messy. All posts concerning finished requests are deleted, and all outstanding/answered/finished requests are listed at the top.

Like I said, this thread is more of an experiment. I would at least like for people to give this a shot. If it doesn't work out, then I'll delete it.

~The_Raven

Level 7
most people won't post here, but still create there own request-threads (i tried such a thread one time too, with modest success)

Level 4
The_Raven said:
outstanding requests are listed at the top.

~The_Raven

Outstanding you say? Well I think I could try to post an outstanding one here :D Mostly I just PM them to Daelin! Daelin usually is the one who wants em'.

Spell Name: Thunder Vortex
Levels: 1 (Ultimate)
Type: Offensive, Non-Passive, Channeled
Description: At first causes a few random bursts of ((Monsoon)) bolts, then a huge array of blasts down ((The Goblin Junk Ion Cannon)). Afterwards the ground swells into a vortex sucking units to it. Units that fall into the Vortex lose some HP, Mana [if they have it].

Effects: Units hit by the large blast take massive damage, and lose 3 armor.
Units hit by the small blasts take low damage, and are purged.
Units that die due to the vortex come back as [[Insert Unit Here]].
Units that die due to the Huge Blast unleash chain lightning to units nearby.

Well that's my idea, I hope it becomes outstanding! :D

Oh yeah, and good luck to all who try it.

Level 12
Ultimate- Egg sack (passive)

Hero dies- realeses 30 eggs (1 health each)
After 15 seconds- eggs hatch into small murlocs
After 30 seconds- small murlocs grow into Humanoid frogs
If any survive after 45 seconds- Turn back into the hero

(altered Pheonix egg/Earth wind and fire)

Edit: this is a rather simple spell and i did it pretty quickly, but mine doesnt have eye candy and looks rather p;eculiur

Status
Not open for further replies.