• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Off topic piece

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 22
A little off topic, but R.O.S.E. online, in its failure to curb hackers, has decided to reset their servers completely, that includes all character data as well. Hope you didnt invest too much time into that game...well,...like I did :/

Full deal here:
http://www.roseon.com/news/Notice_Detail.asp?intSeq=112&nType=1
Considering the game was still a public beta, this shouldnt be suprising...but it still hurts...*scratches head*
-VGsatomi

Level 12
:shock: You're still playing that? Bad you. *slaps with a fiery whip from hell*

I wasn't surprised. For those who wonder how this got big, I introduced it to satomi and became an addict to this game. The news of a restart reached me much earlier through my brother. But more so, I don't play Rose (yeah WoW) =P

The whole game was hardly moderated for hackers, violators etc. You could go say [insert random evil word] and get away with it. And besides the servers started to lag.

For those who love WoW, you better hope this never happens. =P

Status
Not open for further replies.