• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Off-Topic Liberty Commerce

Status
Not open for further replies.

fladdermasken

Off-Topic Moderator
Level 39
I don't know what the fuck this thread is about, but sure, yeah.
It's about you, not being able to rep me, for posting a thread dealing with how restricting rep use in certain forums is bullshit.

(and me, by virtue of that, not being able to return the favor by rewarding any QOTSA post you make)

System is inherently flawed.
I think we should remove the rep points people collected over their stay in the OT forum altogether. That would make a nice troll.
I think we can expect some sort of bridge toll for off-topic visits.

5 rep entry fee, 1-2 rep for replying to topics/posting threads respectively.

Level 14
From Sorceress

Well, this is just plain stupidity..
So now people aren't allowed to give out their +rep's for anything they might find helpful or funny?
Just because it isn't being posted in the "right" section..
Who seriously came up with this decision and not atleast ask the people on hive about it?
It's not like anyone of us would ever reach any of the 'Admins' in +reps..
I bet someones really butthurt about people having +200 rep points.
It' must be terrible for those who has 3000..

Level 18
If you all join my rebelion and elect me as king I will give away rep to those who need it, and allow it to be given anywere!Fight the courrupted admins and put me incharge,someone who knows what to do!

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

Oh crap, now that rep in ot is enabled...

what can i whine about now D:

fladdermasken

Off-Topic Moderator
Level 39
why the fuck is this thread still going
I had Ralle re-open it just after rep was re-installed in OT so I could post this for nostalgic reasons.
~xX.69.MISSION ACCOMPLISHED.69.Xx~
To be honest I expected it to be closed shortly after that post was moved. It really serves no purpose being open now, so I'm closing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.