• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

OCTAGON - AI Beta 2

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: Blood Raven
Contents

OCTAGON - AI Beta 2 (Map)

Reviews
23:10, 28th Dec 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected (until updated)

M

23:10, 28th Dec 2010
ap0calypse: Rejected (until updated)

Level 7
But this map doesn't have 8 perfect sides and 8 awesome angles... YOU LIED!!! Why would you DO THIS?!

Normally, I don't judge people on the description but you should at least describe your map a little bit, the name tells me nothing at all about what kind of map this is.
And i'm pretty sure "Type: Role Playing Game / RPG" Is wrong, a RPG can't be 64x64... Well that's a lie... But it can't be a GOOD RPG

That on top of the map's name being misleading makes me not really wanna bother testing the map in-game. Perhaps if you fixed the name or category at least.

Level 9
But this map doesn't have 8 perfect sides and 8 awesome angles... YOU LIED!!! Why would you DO THIS?!

Normally, I don't judge people on the description but you should at least describe your map a little bit, the name tells me nothing at all about what kind of map this is.
And i'm pretty sure "Type: Role Playing Game / RPG" Is wrong, a RPG can't be 64x64... Well that's a lie... But it can't be a GOOD RPG

That on top of the map's name being misleading makes me not really wanna bother testing the map in-game. Perhaps if you fixed the name or category at least.

Relax..dont NERD rage here it is his choice to make an 64x64 rpg map

maybe he's newbie mapper why not gv him a chance?
you should explain stuff to him not nerdrage brotha...
this kind of attitude that make some people gave up on making maps seriously ..
if you dont bother testing this map why not just GTFO?
Are you good enough btw?

@sacckar-Try adding some description about the map so people can know more about the map and wont simply judge it frm the look..

btw im downloading ..

Level 12
Level 6

Well i do see an octagon..... Is it me or what?

MERRY XMAS!!!
Merry Christmas!!!:thumbs_up:

sentrywiz

S

sentrywiz

This map was uploaded for the sake of being uploaded. I agree with Nolyp, no description, random name and just another picture of the lich king. We need to search for maps like these and see how many of them have

1-no description
2-random name
3-lich king being the preview screen

:D

Level 4
im giving this a 3/5 it is a good map.
But the menu isnt clear enough
you need to balance all the units, but i find it interesting that you make the user pay for the units rather than have them auto spawn.?
would auto spawn have worked out better,
also i agree with Sentrywiz.
No description and random name
+rep

Level 7

Are you good enough btw?

@sacckar-Try adding some description about the map so people can know more about the map and wont simply judge it frm the look..

btw im downloading ..

The thing is... That was constructive.
Even if you didn't bother to read it like that.

This map tells me nothing about it, at all.
Therefore it has no appeal to anyone else... Including myself.

Just because it sounds harsh doesn't mean it's not constructive.

Level 2
Finally i can speak. i had a problem with account activation. anyway, im sorry about empty descriptions.
my english isn't good enough to read the rules and write descriptions.
anyway im write some description about map and i will upload descriptions with new map version, and im hopeful descriptons is helpful for you guys.
im changed map name too, the new map name is Zang e Jang. this is an iranian name and that mean "is Time to fighting".
im hopeful to guys like my new map.

Level 28

Are you good enough btw?

btw im downloading ..
Seriously, that wasn't nerd-raging, it was merely stating the facts.
I think someone else here needs to relax :wscrolleyes:

Son, I am disappoint.

Edit: Ap0, if u are looking at my comment, (no surprise). I shall give u an explanation.

Firstly, he didn't read any resource rules.

Theres no description at all. Even the worst map have a description without bb-codes.
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/faq/maprules/#faq_mapgame

Voting for 1/5.
Now there's what I need :D
Thank you :p

Until it has a description, this map is rejected.