• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

NSL:AR .50 Beta6 (2)

Reactions: izaiphovias
A Arena Style Map, that was worked on for 1 year and a half, that involves two opposing teams to fight for the elemental control points to win. Play as 22 different heroes with unique skills. Features: Over 70 items that could be used, that features the Warcraft 3 Universe's natural skills, including some weapons that requires a special ticket that could only be obtained through a killing heros. Game modes include: -sm (Set the Level of all heroes to 5), -usm (Set Level of all heros to 10), -10, -20, -30, -40, -50, -60, -70, -80, -90, -100, -200, -300, -400, -500 (Set the Number of Points Required to Win. Visit the New Forums for bug reports and suggestions at http://s6.zetaboards.com/clanais/forum/4002729/.

-This is still in the Beta Stage, please feel free to comment on how to improve this map.
-Credits for Models/Spells/Icons Used is inside the ingame [Map Info] Option.
-Version Update -.50 Beta6 (2)-
>>>Changelog<<<
This is just a fix for the bugs found with the duel system regarding other units coming in, and units left behind in Beta6
Not to mention, visit the new forums at http://s6.zetaboards.com/clanais/forum/4002729/

Keywords:
Naruto, Arena, Control Points
Contents

NSL:AR .50 Beta6 (2) (Map)

Reviews
11:23, 10th Oct 2009 ap0calypse: Approved
Level 4
To break some misunderstanding, my useast account is Jashin, so this is in fact my map.

-Matthew12338 - Thx for playing, I will add the points system on the next update and add alot of game modes that will go with the points system!

-Yabooer - I see, this map will be updated! btw what do u mean by kankuro puppets have no path? Like they have no field of sight? As for the mountains, I got bored when i was making that area and I was always gettin the max doodelds, so I figured I put alot of mountains everywhere >.> As for the wait thing, I want to give Teal some time to type modes etc. The Duel Mode dosent work? I will look into that as well. I will definitely nerf Kankuros puppets attacks, for the colors for items, I made em different color for people to better find the items lol. Red = Weapons Shop, Green = Armor Shops, Blue = Accessories Shop. I will improve Hidan's Immortality also if it indeed sucks >.> As for the Item Shop Models, I didnt want to be boring and make them all Goblin Merchants, besides I like the Mountain Giant >.>, Gaara eh? Its not like I dont want to add him but I have no idea how to make sandy like spells >.> What do you mean by pointless Wc3 Spells?

Last edited:
Level 1
Just tested it with my clan and some other people. I have to admit its pretty fun. But...

Its hard to level when only the final blow gives exp...
And you should make it to where ever 10 seconds the bases give "points" to the team that controls them. The more bases, the more points. Make it to where there is a target points goal or time limit.

All in all I honestly like this map :D

Level 8
Review time...

Pros!
Good heroes it seems like only tried out Hidan so far.

Spells are clean and nice.

Idea is pretty good with the whole capture everything to win idea.

A lot of items which is nice, some drop on death which is a good idea as well.

leveling is hard which is a good thing.

Cons!
Kank is a bit op some would say. Invuln fast attacking puppets + a no path 2k hp fort armor puppet. I don't care for the invuln puppets but don't make his puppet have no path...

Game was confusing to some of the people didn't know what they were doing what the point of the game was etc...

The item recipes were in all sorts of colors keep it one color makes finding everything harder when its all different colors.

IMO useless models for the recipe buildings.

Take off the pointless wc3 spells on items please

Terrain is a bit to crazy mountains everywhere takes a lot longer to get somewhere, making ganking a bit harder.

Dueling was bugged or something? Duels didn't work would just say "The duel has started is facing !!" then we would continue on with grinding.

Suggestions!

Hidan is a bit weak till lvl 10 or till he farms enough to get buffed. Just a suggestions make his immortality not after he kills someone he becomes invuln, but when ever he kills 5 (rank 1) 4 (rank 2) 3 (rank 3) 2 (rank 4) He gets an extra life.

Takes forever to pick a hero, about a 60 second wait to pick a hero.

Take off the pointless wc3 spells on items please

Put Gaara in instead of Chiyo

Take off the wait for everyone to pick a hero to play thing. Took a bit to start. If that wasn't implemented take off the thing where everyone is frozen for a while at start.

All in all not a terrible game of course hopefully it will be updated and fixed.

I give this game a 2.5-3/5

Seems as a work in progress and will be great when it is has a couple of updates under its belt.

Last edited:
Level 1
owhohowowo JASHIN this is me phantom146, so this is why you've been missing too long.... :grin:and i finally found you.... hmmm great map nice but you need to balance some heroes the idea is clean fire it up a little bit!:spell_breaker: hey hey hey..... wtf are u doing! i dont know youve triggered this much already! wtf!

Level 4
-phantom146 -Thx for playing! Btw which heroes do you think need balance and im afraid I dont quite remember you.. Well Beta3 is comin up with a new character -Suigetsu, and some bug fixes and a new cap for points system. I personally think I should change Itachi a bit, since he is lacking.

-Yabooer - I think ur review was very useful, please feel free to comment on my work and how to improve it!

Last edited:
Level 8
-Yabooer - I see, this map will be updated! btw what do u mean by kankuro puppets have no path? Like they have no field of sight? As for the mountains, I got bored when i was making that area and I was always gettin the max doodelds, so I figured I put alot of mountains everywhere >.> As for the wait thing, I want to give Teal some time to type modes etc. The Duel Mode dosent work? I will look into that as well. I will definitely nerf Kankuros puppets attacks, for the colors for items, I made em different color for people to better find the items lol. Red = Weapons Shop, Green = Armor Shops, Blue = Accessories Shop. I will improve Hidan's Immortality also if it indeed sucks >.> As for the Item Shop Models, I didnt want to be boring and make them all Goblin Merchants, besides I like the Mountain Giant >.>, Gaara eh? Its not like I dont want to add him but I have no idea how to make sandy like spells >.> What do you mean by pointless Wc3 Spells?

#1 Sansuro the defensive puppet can walk down mountains that normal units can not do.

#2 It adds a bit more to the map the terrain but can be very frustrating going for a gank and them teleporting away before we can make it to them lol

#3 Another thing I have found was that if they pick their characters before the -SM mode is typed they will get lvl 1s and people that pick after will get level 5's

#4 I think Hidan's immortality is a bit OP atm is why I was asking for the make him get reincarnation after 5 kills or something, If Hidan is in a 3v1, Hidan can ulti one of them, kill them and be invuln and rape the rest of them.

#5 There are tons of things for Gaara but if you do add him in please don't give him the whole "Coffin & Funeral in one thing" Make it Such as, spell 1 (Sand coffin, holds the target for 5 seconds) spell 2 (Desert Funeral Does X amount of damage can only be used after Sand coffin or Desert prison) spell 3 (Blood Lust, Every time Gaara kills someone he fuels his shukaku and after 5 kills he can replace his blood gathering with his sleep jutsu to release him, When he is in shukaku form he will replace that spell with wind jutsus) spell #4 (Ultimate: Desert Prison, Gaara gets the sand from the area surrounding him crushing rocks to make more sand, Holds units in a huge area for 10 seconds) Have Gaara set with low strength, because Gaara never learned to block or fight etc because of the shukaku, give him a passive spell that blocks 50% of the time 100 damage or something.

#6 the pointless wc3 spells on the items, I would rather have better stats then polymorph or something.

#7 I don't know if getting ultimate items should be based on duels? I haven't yet seen a duel or anything.

Last edited:
Level 4
#1 Sansuro the defensive puppet can walk down mountains that normal units can not do.

#2 It adds a bit more to the map the terrain but can be very frustrating going for a gank and them teleporting away before we can make it to them lol

#3 Another thing I have found was that if they pick their characters before the -SM mode is typed they will get lvl 1s and people that pick after will get level 5's

#4 I think Hidan's immortality is a bit OP atm is why I was asking for the make him get reincarnation after 5 kills or something, If Hidan is in a 3v1, Hidan can ulti one of them, kill them and be invuln and rape the rest of them.

#5 There are tons of things for Gaara but if you do add him in please don't give him the whole "Coffin & Funeral in one thing" Make it Such as, spell 1 (Sand coffin, holds the target for 5 seconds) spell 2 (Desert Funeral Does X amount of damage can only be used after Sand coffin or Desert prison) spell 3 (Blood Lust, Every time Gaara kills someone he fuels his shukaku and after 5 kills he can replace his blood gathering with his sleep jutsu to release him, When he is in shukaku form he will replace that spell with wind jutsus) spell #4 (Ultimate: Desert Prison, Gaara gets the sand from the area surrounding him crushing rocks to make more sand, Holds units in a huge area for 10 seconds) Have Gaara set with low strength, because Gaara never learned to block or fight etc because of the shukaku, give him a passive spell that blocks 50% of the time 100 damage or something.

#6 the pointless wc3 spells on the items, I would rather have better stats then polymorph or something.

#7 I don't know if getting ultimate items should be based on duels? I haven't yet seen a duel or anything.

Thx for your suggestions! Now I finally get what you mean by having no path, I will nerf Sashoo again and make the puppets can't fly in the next version. I probably will increase the casting time required for the whole teleportation thing. There is nothing wrong with the SM mode because I made the trigger very simple and dont want to complicate it, that is why you have 30 seconds before a hero could be picked for you to type in SM. I don't want to base off Hidan's immortality off of reincarnation, cause that is kinda like Kakuzu's ability to revive himself although it isnt reincarnation for him either, and it is not really based off of the anime/manga, cause he dosent die and revive himself >.>, however I will decrease his immortality skill enough to make him balanced. I think your ideas for Gaara is very useful since obviously I have none for him yet, but I do not plan to create Gaara anytime soon before Shizune and Suigetsu. Some of the wc3 skills like hex I copied from Dota Lol >.>, But I believe it will be boring if a character that has like 3 passives like Pein (Which I am going to change one of his skills for a new skill) to not have some extra skills. I believe theres alot of other people who enjoy having a extra set of skills not provided for there characters to help them gain a edge in the battle. I will add more items however soon. As for the whole ultimate items thing with the Felyne Paw Pass, I am going to make it give to players every time they kill a hero they have a chance to get one 1/100 chance on the next update since the duel thing, I STILL CAN'T FIGURE OUT WHATS WRONG WITH IT, cause it works perfectly fine when I did it in Single Player, are you sure the duel mode didnt work? Please continue with more comments and suggestions of how to improve my map! As for your previous post of that many people don't know what the hell they do I'd be sure to make reminder at the beginnging of the game to remind everyone how to teleport to the arenas/etc.

Last edited:
Level 1
well they pretty much said what im going to say :cry: im your buddy phantom146 from bleach legacy and swa... unfortunately you have some kind of alzheimers disease that you may not remember me, deva and shadowlight :thumbs_up:

Level 4
-Phantom146- Bleach Legacy? Swa? Wth is that and I afraid perhaps I do have some kind of disease but I really do not remember who you are, or are you even my friend or not...

News Update- Beta3 is almost complete with the changes and Suigetsu will not be added in this version due to lack of information and ideas for him. Sorry everyone if this got your hopes up but alot of characters have improvements to there skills and/or revamps of there skills. Anyone is free to add suggestions of possible characters skill and designs that will be unique! Once I have gathered enough ideas and uniqueness I will add Suigetsu. Sorry for any inconvience, I didn't think of enough ideas for Suigetsu before I announced he will be created. I don't want to release some ordinary boring character. :sad:

Last edited:
Level 4
>>>Updated to Version .50 Beta3<<<
See the official changelog to see what is different now. I noticed that Itachi was lacking and there were some complains about the other characters outside of the website. With Auto Subsitution, Itachi is now as powerful as any other character in the game and no longer requires a experienced player to play him effectively. Please feel free to post up any comments/suggestions and more importantly any imbalances you see. Suggestions of Future Characters is really appreciated, I want to know what you, as the players, want to see in the next version! If none posts, I will continue on making Suigetsu, hopefully he will be completed soon.

Last edited:
Level 4
>>>Updated to Version .50 Beta3 Revision 1<<<
Basically, a nerf to some characters like the Fourth Hokage, and some increase for alot of characters. Fixed the Storm Crow Bug with Sasori's Mechanical Tail. Just a quick and small update, no need to increase the version number.

Last edited:
Level 4
>>> Updated to Version .50 Beta3 Revision 2<<<

Made C4 and C2 more Epic with the help of WILLTHEALMIGHTY's nuke model, credits ingame. Replaced Naruto Skill, and change some descriptions and fix some other stuff.

Level 1
When I tried to play it the first(and only time so far) time I read through the descs on the
heroes. Then the game started and I had no hero. :-/ And I could not figure out how
to get a hero and no one else knew either.

Level 4
I had realized my map had been rejected because of the colors. I personally think there is nothing wrong with the colors, if the colors are that big of a deal, although I wanted everything to be colorful, I will delete the color schemes in the text in the next version, Revision 4.

Level 8
Lol, I told you to remove the colors =) He didn't say adding a color system was terrible just need to change it as he said "Lighter colors" I prefer no colors my self but if you really want it there you go. Hope the map is going well for you.

Level 4
-Infeak - That was probably when you did not choose your hero within the 30 seconds time limit. I will try to extend the time limit or remove the time limit but there are certain problems with the whole hero system I have to fix.

-Duechso - Thanks for playing! I hope you will continue to support my map! And One thing, Why the hell did you spam Dreamraider's NvB forum? And I thought you can't speak english or type in this sense... What the Hell?

Level 4
Ok guys, Beta4 is 1/2 completed, and will be completed soon. It will have a new quirk in there to make the game alot more fun to play and will make every game different than the last one. There will also be more items to be able to be created and other fixes.

Beta4 will be pushed back for a while, since I just a major bug that quite conflicts gameplay. However, I did fix the said bug in this version, Rev5. Rev5 includes 1 new item shop and updated model index and skills and the new quirk ;).

Last edited:
Level 4
-acexjohn- Thank you for your support! I hope you would continue to support my map, and feel free to add suggestions/bugs here.

The next update will include a chapter system, in which a random event will occur (total of 4 chapters) (Three or more different events per chapter (only one will be picked)) as the game gets longer. It is usually to slay the event boss to obtain extra gold and items, and more bug fixes. [Man, I loved Notd: Aftermath's chapter system ALOT!]

Level 4
This is an announcement that I will once again continue on working on this map, now that I had took a decent break. The next version I would plan to finish the all random system and add Shizune and Kabuto as well as another item shop and bug fixes, and major balances (which would be mostly nerfs) to all characters and probably a new arc or two.

Last edited:
Level 4
-Yabooer - Thanks for your support :smile: , Beta5 will be a real significant update that will give my map a leap forward. For those whom had lost faith in me about that if I am really working on my map or not, It is currently 1/3 complete, hopefully I can finish the update by christmas time.

Level 8
Downloading now, testing later will come back with bugs/improvements etc.

Glad to see that there are some map makers who are dedicated to their map out there.

Lol....

New Hero: Hozuki Suigetsu
New Hero: Wesker Albert
New Secret Hero: ???

I think you meant to put Albert as ??? and a different hero in the new hero section?

Review: Played 3 times

Pros:
Game is still entertaining and can kill a good hour.

Requires a bit of thinking (minimal thinking but more than most).

Arcs seems fun (haven't killed one due to leavers).

Things mentioned before were fixed.

Pretty stable game for beta.

Cons:
Albert from Resident Evil really?

Couldn't random.

People left because of lag. (something might be leaking)

People kicked out of game at the start. (server split?)

Beginners have no clue on what to do. (don't check quests for help)

Suggestions:
Take out Albert and place Kisame back in.

If you really want Albert in place him as a secret hero and make him a random only hero.

Still would like for you to take out the shop models and place just a peasant or peon etc. (useless animated models)

Mountains are nice and pretty but should lower them a tad bit.

Questions:
What is next to come?

When will there be a new update?

Will the next update be a major update?

Are duels in the game? Couldn't play long enough to find out.

When can we expect this to come out of beta?

Rating 3/5 Approved

Last edited:
Level 4
Would you please STOP MULTI POSTING?! use the god damn edit button!

Other wise the map look okay but the secret hero is impossible for me to find..

Level 4
Downloading now, testing later will come back with bugs/improvements etc.

Glad to see that there are some map makers who are dedicated to their map out there.

Lol....

New Hero: Hozuki Suigetsu
New Hero: Wesker Albert
New Secret Hero: ???

I think you meant to put Albert as ??? and a different hero in the new hero section?

Review: Played 3 times

Pros:
Game is still entertaining and can kill a good hour.

Requires a bit of thinking (minimal thinking but more than most).

Arcs seems fun (haven't killed one due to leavers).

Things mentioned before were fixed.

Pretty stable game for beta.

Cons:
Albert from Resident Evil really?

Couldn't random.

People left because of lag. (something might be leaking)

People kicked out of game at the start. (server split?)

Beginners have no clue on what to do. (don't check quests for help)

Suggestions:
Take out Albert and place Kisame back in.

If you really want Albert in place him as a secret hero and make him a random only hero.

Still would like for you to take out the shop models and place just a peasant or peon etc. (useless animated models)

Mountains are nice and pretty but should lower them a tad bit.

Questions:
What is next to come?

When will there be a new update?

Will the next update be a major update?

Are duels in the game? Couldn't play long enough to find out.

When can we expect this to come out of beta?

Rating 3/5 Approved

-Yabooer - I had to delete the random system due to me not knowing how to make it full proof, I read dozens of tutorials but it didnt work :confused:. I am aware of the server split, I do not know why does it split too but I will research about that. Hah Albert's my favorite villian of all time, he can't be left out of the epic battle!! The next major update will be Beta6 and I will indeed change the models of the shops just for you ;).

-Quazaka - Lol did I provoke you or something? I When did I mutipost? The Secret Hero is Secret after all hehe, its all luck really. Hah as long as i didnt violate the hive's rules Im fine :D

Last edited:
Level 4
-Quazaka - Lol did I provoke you or something? I When did I mutipost? The Secret Hero is Secret after all hehe, its all luck really.
Nah not really but you did double post... alot...

Take a look here. #xx = post number in your tread:)

WTFBBQ 5 post in a row from you?

Double

Double

Double

Level 5

Double

Double

Double
shut up. as far as im concerned it is HIS MAP and his thread, so he can post all he wants.. as long as all of those posts have meaning. 'WTFBBQ'? What is your problem? does it really upset you this much???????

Anyhow, i was not all convinced with the moderate response... it seems to be rejected b/c of some color issues. Though i like bright colors, haha, so i will give it a shot. Esp some of my friends that digg naruto games to the fullest!

Level 4
shut up. as far as im concerned it is HIS MAP and his thread, so he can post all he wants.. as long as all of those posts have meaning. 'WTFBBQ'? What is your problem? does it really upset you this much???????

Thats flaming dude, and thats a ban reason, i hope you get a warning. and double posting is also against a rule so. (watch this http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/faq/rules/#faq_doublepost and this http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/faq/rules/#faq_flaming)

and another thing is that, OP posted this
I When did I mutipost?
not that seriuse after all.

And would you please mind your own business and stay to the rules?
Oh god, srsly.

Level 4
Thats flaming dude, and thats a ban reason, i hope you get a warning. and double posting is also against a rule so. (watch this http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/faq/rules/#faq_doublepost and this http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/faq/rules/#faq_flaming)

And would you please mind your own business and stay to the rules?
Oh god, srsly.

It is cosidered double post only if I post it on the same day :D, and can we stay on topic like I don't know.... My map for instance? :D

Level 8
Would you please STOP MULTI POSTING?! use the god damn edit button!

Other wise the map look okay but the secret hero is impossible for me to find..

Double

Double

Double

My goodness, did you seriously just come to this map just to flame? To anger someone in arguing back with you so they can receive an infraction? You are pathetic seriously go crawl back into your cave kid. There is absolutely NO reason you should bring that up, are you just going around to get people infractions? Seriously?

By the way read it yourself here is a quote directly from it
Moderators said:
Trolling The act of posting inflammatory messages is not permitted. Trolls will be severely punished.

I won't have time to test this out anytime soon but I just want to say congratulations on everything you've done. It is great to see people dedicated to their maps. Hope someone can give you a review, and thank you for taking out those models lol.

I think that on this update you should request for another look at it by the mods see if you can't get yourself approved.

Level 12
5 posts.. lol. Gonna test it soon. By the way Furygods, have you ever played Naruto Battle Siege? If you didn't, you should. It is a really nice map, have nice spells and models, and it is really realistic. A bit confuse on first, but oh well. Might inspire you.

Level 4
Next version will have a improved character roster, I am planning to double (at least) or triple (at most) the number of characters playable in game, as well as replace some spells with new ones and implementing a new idea on how to make the random system work, so expect the random system to be full-proof (for real this time) in the next version. The forums is no longer http://s6.zetaboards.com/clanais/forum/4002729/, since I am no longer related to that clan in any way anymore. Please post here for bug reports and suggestions. The update will take a long time since I will have to work on the map and playing WoW at the same time. :D

Level 1
good map but i cant try it with my friends. so i play it in solo. but i have no enemy heroes. can you make this map ai??:vw_unimpressed::vw_unimpressed::vw_unimpressed::vw_unimpressed: