• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

2 on 2

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
My map in order to create a meele map, ist 2 on 2 map. didnt fold that much, thanks for viewing.

i test this map since a while but i cant go further in time.

this is testmap i made for a atleast a month back there i started to do so.

i dont know else to do, you can help me out. anytime. just write me a notice ill check it out and then il try to fix it.

sincerly viktor
Contents

2 on 2 (Map)

Reviews
Paillan
A good melee map description should include: -Number and type of creep camps -Number and type of shops Also, the name is just bad, change it something else, it's kinda a sexual innuendo. Set to Awaiting update...
Level 19
A good melee map description should include:
-Number and type of creep camps
-Number and type of shops

Also, the name is just bad, change it something else, it's kinda a sexual innuendo.

Set to Awaiting update
======================================================================

Always check/recheck the Map Submission Rules! (Map Submission Rules)

These will help make a better description:

Screenshots could attract more players to download your work. Make the best of them.

A credits list is required where the names of the resource (models, skins, icons, spells, sound etc.) authors are mentioned along with the specific resource. It would be a luxury to have links leading to the used resources. Credits in the Quest Log would be appreciated.

A changelog in the first post would be helpful to reviewers and notify fans about the newest implementations to your map.

If you want more reviews, come here:
The Grand Review Exchange!