• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Aeon of Strife] NSAW - Naruto Shippuuden: Akatsuki War

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
EDIT: its time to test the map. we need testers. its not the official BETA version just some random tests ... if you are interested write me an pm. you need to have skype! thats important. just write me an pm that you want to test and give me your skype name.

i will add you and i will create a skype group for tests.
i have a lack of testers.. i have no one xD only 1v1 tetsts till now :(

Level 7
Kisame is Intelligent hero? He is purely strength hero. I really wonder what u would do with Hidan (that slicer carrying guy, been long hope that's the name). Make Itachi with the best efforts ok? That is my fav one. Best of luck for this project.

Level 8
Kisame is Intelligent hero? He is purely strength hero. I really wonder what u would do with Hidan (that slicer carrying guy, been long hope that's the name). Make Itachi with the best efforts ok? That is my fav one. Best of luck for this project.

Kisame is int becasue of his chakra.. he used most of jutsus instead of his sword using.. it says that he have quite much chakra as a biju..

Hidan is strenght... watch the videos if you wanna know how the heros works.. but be prepared.. the videos are wayyyyyyyyyy outdatet

and itachi is also already done.

Level 8
Important! added a new banner on the first page called ""Beta tests". theres all you need to know!! if your interested pls hurry up and write me a pm :) im waiting for you :)

Level 11
Hmmm... Lee is strength type? I know his good on enduring pain (Gai said somethin' like "Lee can endure pain that is very far from the point that many would have surrendered.") But still, he's so freakin' fast so...

Anyway, map looks good. Just one tip, use Valkemiere's Tengai Shinsei jutsu for Madara.

Level 11
I don't wanna reply to that kind of question but that cute pussy cat makes me wanna reply. Holy crap! Anyway, yes. It's the falling meteor jutsu. And in the manga specially the anime, 'twas so epic like me! From the clouds above, a giant boulder fell, 'twas so epic that even the main character, Naruto who never surrendered ran away because he knew he can do nothing.

EDIT:
Here's Valkemiere's (Requested by Golden Egg) Spell (Jutsu):

Level 12
Great project man . i love naruto and i play some naruto maps but this look awesome . The characters look very good , i hope you will add more . And you should add kabuto senin mod and how about Kinkaku and Ginkaku ?

Level 3
@karasu: you only set yourself limits by thinking from the start that lee is fast he should automatically be agility the main stats are just another option for you to make things different and not what everybody will expect too

any char can be on any roles and have any stats...we have 3 susanos and each of them do totally different things...its about how you use them and how u make it to fit your character role.

also that meteorit spell is no use for maps because think like this...u cast the spell on the enemy and than u wait for the cinematic to play?what u do in those 2-3 secs?u watch the cinematic of the spell while the other enemies might get you at anytime

also we at nsaw we are not doing eye candy spells like in don where the only thing you do is to cast eye candy spells...no map objectives no roles on heroes..everything is just random..you just go into the map and start spamming spells..thats a the only thing to do and the map might look cool in the eyes of a 13 year old one.

we are nsaw we are aiming for a totally different audience of players.

Level 11
@karasu: you only set yourself limits by thinking from the start that lee is fast he should automatically be agility the main stats are just another option for you to make things different and not what everybody will expect too

any char can be on any roles and have any stats...we have 3 susanos and each of them do totally different things...its about how you use them and how u make it to fit your character role.

also that meteorit spell is no use for maps because think like this...u cast the spell on the enemy and than u wait for the cinematic to play?what u do in those 2-3 secs?u watch the cinematic of the spell while the other enemies might get you at anytime

also we at nsaw we are not doing eye candy spells like in don where the only thing you do is to cast eye candy spells...no map objectives no roles on heroes..everything is just random..you just go into the map and start spamming spells..thats a the only thing to do and the map might look cool in the eyes of a 13 year old one.

we are nsaw we are aiming for a totally different audience of players.

@Hangun, Really? DON is a MOBA (DotA) style map. Maps like that has objectives: to destroy the opposing team's base. You should know games with the same genre like LoL, DotA 2, HoN are played by hundreds of millions of players everyday. I only gave some suggestions man.
Good luck for this project.

@Valkemiere, If you're reading this, man I like your DON map!

Level 3
@Hangun, Really? DON is a MOBA (DotA) style map. Maps like that has objectives: to destroy the opposing team's base. You should know games with the same genre like LoL, DotA 2, HoN are played by hundreds of millions of players everyday. I only gave some suggestions man.
Good luck for this project.

@Valkemiere, If you're reading this, man I like your DON map!

why i dont a moba because it got 3 lanes and u need to destory the enemy base?well let me break down it for u

in don the heroes have no roles ..absolutly no roles like none..all heroes do tons of dmg..basicly they are all nuker..there are no carrys mid heroes junglers supports and so on..there is no difference betwen them they dont have builds with synergy their hero builds are totally random...all ultimates are dealing 500/1000/1500 damage for some reason there are no difference betwen lanes..for example u can send any hero to any lane because heroes got no role..in dota the most common situation is the carry on safe lane with 2 supports...the mid heroes and the hero for safe lane

in lol there is botom with adc and sup..jungler ..mid and top hero...don dont have jungler or adc

when ur talking about mobas i thought u understand what it takes to have a moba game but apperently i was wrong .

don map is an arena map where u go on and just spam spells and who ever spam the spells faster wins thats ur don..there are no supports or adc or anyother roles.

Level 11
Hangun said:
well let me break down it for u
Woah... Easy man, I'm just saying my suggestions. And about DON being MOBA style, yes the heroes attacks are so powerful BUT you should remember MOBA means Multiplayer Online BATTLE ARENA... However powerful/imba your heroes are, it's still MOBA as long as you have those creeps spawning and have heroes to attack. Overpowered characters doesn't make AOS style map to non-AOS right? And I super understand what MOBA is, in fact I just got Ultra Kills and Triple Kills a few days ago with Invoker (Dota 2). ---> http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/off-topic-478/what-can-you-say-about-my-recent-dota-2-kills-256649/

EDIT:
And just a clarification, I don't hate you, nor your project, in fact I even said "good luck" in my first reply. Just chill man, chill. Chill it down to Valkemiere.

Level 3
Woah... Easy man, I'm just saying my suggestions. And about DON being MOBA style, yes the heroes attacks are so powerful BUT you should remember MOBA means Multiplayer Online BATTLE ARENA... However powerful/imba your heroes are, it's still MOBA as long as you have those creeps spawning and have heroes to attack. Overpowered characters doesn't make AOS style map to non-AOS right? And I super understand what MOBA is, in fact I just got Ultra Kills and Triple Kills a few days ago with Invoker (Dota 2). ---> http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/off-topic-478/what-can-you-say-about-my-recent-dota-2-kills-256649/

EDIT:
And just a clarification, I don't hate you, nor your project, in fact I even said "good luck" in my first reply. Just chill man, chill. Chill it down to Valkemiere.

i am chill..but i hate people that say that don is a good map..when the game have no mechanics at all and the only thing that have is a flashy spells even valk admited that

its like saying that mcdonalds food is good ...even though that food do more harm than good..understand my point?

Level 22
How's the map development going guys? Anything new to share? I've been waiting for weeks for news.

Level 11
@Hangun, man I honestly don't understand what you mean... Do you have a personal thing with Valkemiere? You hate me for a comment? And if you will go to Garena, you will see that fast-paced maps (Bleach vs One Piece, Fight of Characters, etc) where you nuke them with your skills is played more than any maps aside from DotA. Don't wanna break it to you, but never had seen an AoS map that became so popular other than DotA. And man, don't hate me. If you don't like DON, then I like it... We have different tastes that's all.

Last edited:
Level 3
@hangun, man I honestly don't understand what you mean... Do you have a personal thing with Valkemiere? You hate me for a comment? And if you will go to Garena, you will see that fast-paced maps (Bleach vs One Piece, Fight of Characters, etc) where you nuke them with your skills is played more than any maps aside from DotA. Don't wanna break it to you, but never had seen an AoS map that became so popular other than DotA. And man, don't hate me. If you don't like DON, then I like it... We have different tastes that's all.

i have nothing against valkmiere and also im friend with him and we both helped each other.

don map is just bad valkmiere admited too if you didnt knew that.
there is not even one good reason why don is good because the game have no strategy at all..none..in don who ever cast the spells fast wins..deal with it..why would i like a map where there is no skill involved?no strategy.

and bleach vs one piece is an arena map wich is nice and i think that its much better than don because 1st the 3 lanes in a map with not strategy is pointless in bvo you got creeps camps that u farm and grow...and the heroes are made with a bit of design unlike in DON where all heroes ultimate do 500/1000/1500 dmg all heroes have the same ulti but with different sfx...much wow such skill very pro

and also the only players that play don are 12 to 15 years old kids who likes eye candy spells..in their eyes don is good...and good for them...but that dosnt mean that its a good map...because u can sell a kid anything u want and make him believe that its good.

also saying that no other map had succes like dota is totally ignorant..and being ignorant in the age of information is a choice.

beside league there are no other mobas that are the same level as dota..and they are stand along games.

nsaw unlike don targets a different type of players wich are moba lovers and naruto lovers...by making a moba map with complex strategies and complex gameplays with audience is much much lower but we want to make it like that since with dont want a map where there is no skill involved.

we want to give people alot of options and making them think everytime they do something like what kind of build they should go on their hero what items fits their situation and on what map objectives should they focus on and when..and destorying enemy base its not an map objectives ..its game objective they difference betwen the 2 of them is than the map objectives will help u with the game objectives and u can take the map objectives at anytime when they are available this what makes a moba game.

if your taste involves playing stuff that involves no thinking than good for you..feel free to do that.

Level 11
@Hangun? Well, you're like a rude kid, how old are you boy? I like DON that's it, if you don't like it I don't care. And I don't like your map because it's just a copy-cat. It's just DotA-Wannabe that will not succeed. I'm sure this map will only be played by some 10 year old kids who only likes animes as their eye candies. Garena will only have 1 - 2 created games of this map per day.

@Ralle / Mods:
I'm ready for the rep deductions. Sorry but this kid is too rude.

@Hangun, and I'm not ignorant, didn't you see the photos I posted? Ultra kill/Triple Kill using Invoker (I have done it countless times in DotA 1 and DotA 2). Can you do that? How about we play an AoS map called DotA, let's see who's kid here.

Last edited:
Level 3
@Hangun? Well, you're like a rude kid, how old are you boy? I like DON that's it, if you don't like it I don't care. And I don't like your map because it's just a copy-cat. It's just DotA-Wannabe that will not succeed. I'm sure this map will only be played by some 10 year old kids who only likes animes as their eye candies. Garena will only have 1 - 2 created games of this map per day.

@Ralle / Mods:
I'm ready for the rep deductions. Sorry but this kid is too rude.

@Hangun, and I'm not ignorant, didn't you see the photos I posted? Ultra kill using Invoker. Can you do that? How about we play an AoS map called DotA, let's see who's kid here.

rude?with was i rude?i only gave arguments and facts i didnt insult no one.

i gave u facts and yet ur taking it as raging.

and if i was a kid i wouldnt argue like that and i dont remeber making u kid or something so ur the one who is rude here.

and when u will take ur master degree than u are allowed to call me kid.

i just said to you why and how u where ignorant but apperently u cant read .
what is playing dota has to do with anything you said?

you said that

''but never had seen an AoS map that became so popular other than DotA.''

wonder why?not even stand alone games are popular as dota besides lol and ur expecting a custom map with anime to have the same popularity?do u even think before u talk?nsaw its just a fan made anime map and nothing more..if a map would ever reach the popularity of dota than that person will be rich.

the only thing that nsaw and dota have in common is the 3 lane map wich belong to the gender of moba just like lol..but anything besides that will be different.

also apperently ur not informed right...this map dont have eye candy spells like in do lol..where do u saw that?do you even know what eye candy spells means?

and also another thing that you apperently dont know...is that garena stoped working for alot of people inclusive for valkmiere he cant host his map there..he is testing in some other place.so before you talk get ur facts right.

not even stand alone games are popular as dota
LoL has 7 million+ monthly players while DotA 2 has 500k. DotA 1 probably has ~50k.

this map dont have eye candy spells like in do lol.
Though eye-candy is not the only thing that makes a spell (it's the thematic cohesion and synergy within the spell set), it is also needed.

and also the only players that play don are 12 to 15 years old kids who likes eye candy spells
I disagree. If the spells are eye candy but are just not enjoyable, or randomly shoved to the Hero's data, I wouldn't enjoy it. As a 14 year old.

Level 11
@Hangun, You're not rude? But you're calling me ignorant, you're not respecting my own opinion. If I want a map that you don't want, I'm ignorant already? Use your brain man. And if eye candies are for ignorant people, then why would mappers make such spells? Think first before you call someone ignorant.

I'll copy paste the highlight for you:

You're not rude? But you're calling me ignorant, you're not respecting my own opinion. If I want a map that you don't want, I'm ignorant already?

EDIT:
For those who do not know the story: I said positive things about a spell, and that a like this map called DON. Then that Hangun guy called me rude while cleaning his own shit. He said he's not rude but isn't calling someone 'ignorant' rude?

Level 3
@cake master i specify that no other moba game besides lol have the same popularity than dota

i agree on the 2nd quote...but with eye candy spells i meant that the spell is big and flashy and the more dmg it does the bigger and the flashier it is just like in don case where most of the spells are like that..big and flashy and u only spam ur abilities ...thats why kids play it because they like big flashy spells...they dont care about mechanis because those are hard to understand.

and as 3rd quote..in don the hero spells are randomly shoved into the hero with no synergy between the skills since heroes dont have roles..they are all nukers.

@karasu

i called u ignorant on this part and this part alone
''but never had seen an AoS map that became so popular other than DotA.''

and i explaind why in the previous post...i didnt called you ignorant because u play don..and you like flashy stuff dont put words into my mouth

i never had a problem with anyone that plays don i only explaind why don is bad.
and if i where 12-15 i woulda probaly played don too.

bvo was my 1st custom anime map that i played when i was around 16-17 wich was like 7 years ago more or less but after 1 year of playing maps with flashy spells i had enough and i wanted more from a map because spaming flashy spell didnt cut it for me..thats when i slowly got into designing maps and heroes and studying because a map can be so much more than just spaming spells till u run out of mana.

Level 8
guys just stop arguing how bad DON is in gameplay. it doesnt matter. its NSAW not DON.

i just came from holidays with my gf so i can work on the map again.. if you would follow my facebook page for nsaw then you would knew it :p

soo im back now for working on the map

Level 15
Oh come on, I am waiting for the project to end and basically I will compare between two maps.

DON is a fun map although all spells are eye-candy, there is a way to get rid of (Who casts first kills first), only pros know that actually. But anyways, I've been hating AoS Anime maps, actually most of them are like that, if NSAW is something different I'd be glad especially I've seen trailers about spells , they are kinda eye-candy too ;*

Hey, Timo Toma! How is the development, it took too much even school time has come -_-

Last edited:
Level 3
hangun, just force Shin to do so.

No longer an anime fans, but my hands itching to checking this out.

we andrea i dont have boobs to show it to him..to make him wanna do this..also timo talked to him and he is just a fat fuk he didnt left the basement yet..so thats that.

as for u my dear..u know where to find me if u wanna help.

btw did u tryd the dota2 editor tool?

Level 8
just wait a little bit, im on it but have much to do in reallife :) and we are searching for animaters

Level 8
IMPORTANT

Hangun and Me are searching for an animater!!!
we are stuck with new heros and hero revamps because we dont have a guy who is animating new models or sfx!!

if you know a guy who can help us to animate few models or even join our team that would be great!

Waiting for animaters! :)

Level 8
got new animated models for terrain, and other things gets animated too :))
got an old friend for animations :)

Status
Not open for further replies.