• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

[Aeon of Strife] NSAW - Naruto Shippuuden: Akatsuki War

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
editet first post. made own chaosrealm and hive logo so they match a little bit with facebook and youtube :D

Level 12
I watched the videos and they look out-dated from the images. The models in the videos still look great, and the models in the images look even better. The terrain in the images is of course highly superior though, it looks like it's out of LoL which is perfect for this style. ;)

Level 8
still working on the map, dont worry... just haveva problem with th new dds system ^^
after i fixed the dds problem, i start making the other side of konoha :)

Level 8
welll.... i show you something.. i need your opinion.. is this too much Seewead? what do you think? :D

fwp86xdvxqf7.jpg

Level 8
and whats with this? i think its cool but im not sure wiht the bone texture matching to the other terrain..
wpfgkgnjpbi.jpg

Level 8
added new fusionzetsu and susanoo picture on the first post :) for more screenshots

Level 8
just finished the terrain :D it still needs a little bit of detail work, but the bug thing is done :))

Level 22
Unique Duell System
Duel

The terrain looks great dude, so are the models. It's a bit weird to see madara and the juubi though :D. Anyway, is this the same from the one at chaosrealm? I remember seeing you post a testmap there, I'm not sure though.

Good luck with this dude!

Level 8
Duel

The terrain looks great dude, so are the models. It's a bit weird to see madara and the juubi though :D. Anyway, is this the same from the one at chaosrealm? I remember seeing you post a testmap there, I'm not sure though.

Good luck with this dude!

thanks you dude :))
why its wierd? the madara is edo tensei. its not the jinchuriki Madara.
yes this is the same as Chaosrealm. but i prefer to update the map here becasue hiveworkshop is wayy more active. i dont get feedback in chaosrealm. :ogre_frown:

Level 8
I meant he wasn't in the akatsuki war, but who cares, I want him in the game too lol.

ohhh.. well. the war startet with the akatsuki.. and madara was the guy behind that alll (i dont want to spoiler now.... kaguya *grnz*)

Level 8
Edit!:: Important!:!::!

Look on the FIRST Page. i createt a new categorie named "Support". There are 3 Signature. If you want to Support this Project you can use one of these Signature!

Ps: if you want a own character into the signature, tell me. im gonna make it for you :)

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

You have a good artistic taste :p

Good luck with the project!

You have a lot of females there btw

Level 22
I don't think those are rips (I mean the naruto character models) since there are tons of those in chaosrealm made specifically for warcraft 3, even a madara model is 48kb or something.

Level 14
Nah, those naruto model meshes and textures were made from scratch by hangun and neilC, I do know their modelling style looks like on the past. The difference between rip/edit/geomerging are obvious from an entire scratch made because I have seen countless of those kind of things.

Level 8
Like andreariona said: The models arent ripped .. :) all made by hangun and neilc. :))

Level 8
well of course they're goood :D
only ripped models in the map are the bones,grass and the tiles from different games. but that doesnt drop the fps.

Level 6
Good job on the map.. btw promote it in the garena... there is a host bot there which host wc3 maps if they have only anime genre..

I tried if i can make my map to be hosted but they said they accept only anime maps so you might try this to get more players...

The problem is i forgot the name.. try looking on host bot of Battle Stadium and BvO..

Level 8
Good job on the map.. btw promote it in the garena... there is a host bot there which host wc3 maps if they have only anime genre..

I tried if i can make my map to be hosted but they said they accept only anime maps so you might try this to get more players...

The problem is i forgot the name.. try looking on host bot of Battle Stadium and BvO..

garena doesnt work anymore in germany.. the lan button is gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.