• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Naruto Shippuuden's Legacy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
-.- im glad u noticed about the models... maybe u should read comments carefully
yes i am willing to give u some models u need... just tell me what u need
and as for trailer, yours introduce little elements, only little characters terrain and skills.
as for your last statement about those 3 maps being imbalanced.. arg.. first of all i doubt uve ever played naruto 3c, 2nd of all sw doesnt become one of the most popular naruto game on bnet by being unbalanced. but that is your dislikes and im not going to argue with u on this.

Oro

Oro

Level 2
Actually, we want to make 100% balanced. Even if we will be unable to use any naruto models and use costume wc3 chars/creeps.
I'm really bored with imba naruto maps.

Level 2
Hum, you never saw me on the credits (genyuumaru) i was one of the guys who always said with a friends of mine, the typo and the imbalance, and the hotkeys that was awfull ... and he listened to us, to late ... we left and we continuing playing dota... Also now it starts to be famous because 60% of the stuff is taken from DOTA and the 40% left is rigged... And it becomes one of the most known map because you have to choose between NW or SW it's like a shit sandwich and we have all to take a bite ^^.

Thanks a lot saishy maybe if you are able to make some trigger we can share some idea that you may use in your map ?? as you want ^^

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.