• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Need Balancers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Need Balancers (Still no one)

Hello right now i am working on a Naruto (Shippuuden) Maul. I have everything pretty much done but i just have some balancing issues. Is anyone able to help me with this? If you can please give me your email and i'll send u the map.

This is the map but i have already started on a new version with more towers so make sure u DON'T start working on this one. Naruto Maul 1.7b Shippuuden - The Hive Workshop - A Warcraft III Modding Site

Thank you in advance,

Joel.

Last edited:
Level 25
Hell, that's a lot of bumping.

Quick notes: Lots of spelling Errors, aka Gaurd and not Guard ;).
Then.. Why is the the Rabbit a horse and not the wc3 rabbit ? Doesn't make sense actually.

And the water towers got crit strike and a very fast attack, aka they can do about 18 damage. Nerf them a 'lil. I'm off to bed now.

And...... EDIT: Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease add at least one description of what the towers do. Like if something makes splash or not.. Right now it was just guessing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.