• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Naruto Shippuuden's Legacy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oro

Oro

Level 2
Maybe some one heard about it. We are trying to make the best Naruto AoS game. We don't want to make SW. We want a balanced game that gives people fun for many hours.
These project was made a long time ago, but the team split up. I'm the last working on it.

We need people who can:

Modelers-Animators
JASSers-Triggerers
Skinners-Texturers

-"Why new Naruto models?"
-"We are making a Shippuuden map, and we don't want to use models that are in sw, coz sw is a crime for all naruto games on wc3"

It some one would like to help on NSL project then pm me or connect me on msn.

I will writ already, we got some Shippuuden models and some triggers and we the terrain is almost done.

Level 4
1.everyone is trying to make the best naruto game
2.narutp wars is currently winning as best and wont fall anytim soon
3.ill be the modeler for ya mate

Oro

Oro

Level 2
I agree that there are many naruto games, and that nw is good.
But still these game will be about Shippuuden.
And cool. Welcome to the team. Plz connect me on msn.

I will post soon some screen shots.

Attachments

• NSL SCREENS.rar
    2.7 MB · Views: 194
Last edited:

Oro

Oro

Level 2
Well first I need to see them.
Could you show screens of them?
We want these game to look nice.
I show you one of are models.

Attachments

• gfdgfgfgfbf7.gif
    gfdgfgfgfbf7.gif
    49.7 KB · Views: 615
Level 4
okay here you go ...besides i have made some spells for sasuke rikin and chidori nagashi if you could add me in you team i could give them to you

Attachments

• deidara1.jpg
    deidara1.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 550
  • kakuzu1.jpg
    kakuzu1.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 580
  • hidan2.jpg
    hidan2.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 576
  • sasorirealbody.jpg
    sasorirealbody.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 545
  • pein.jpg
    pein.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 616
  • kakuzu2.jpg
    kakuzu2.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 439
  • zetsu.jpg
    zetsu.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 1,182
  • yamato.jpg
    yamato.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 450
  • sasoriwith3rd.jpg
    sasoriwith3rd.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 345
  • hidan1.jpg
    hidan1.jpg
    105.9 KB · Views: 429

Oro

Oro

Level 2
Hm... I like only the hidan with his transformation, kakazu, these without red face and Pein's. And we got a sasori model made by ogrim.

Level 4
well zetsu is only in his spell mode and i have neji hinata tobi xD^^ 4tailed kyubi

kankuros puppets chiyos puppets chiyo sai and naruto

Oro

Oro

Level 2
Show me screens.
Well we got: Sasuke, Naruto, Gaara, Neji, Kakashi, Itachi, Akatsuki No Sasori, Hikuro, Puppet Sasori, Gai, Sakura. Wydaje mi się, że gdzieś mam 4 teilss kyuubi który org kiedyś zrobił.

Level 4
well i couldnt read the last one but ok...do you have the spells chidori nagashi and rikin for sasuke??

Attachments

• kakasi.jpg
    kakasi.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 4,056
  • neji.jpg
    neji.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 387
  • puppets.jpg
    puppets.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 8,095
  • konan.jpg
    konan.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 447

Oro

Oro

Level 2
If it comes to Konan, I'm searching for these model:

Attachments

• 20080118_bbf7d9bfbb8cca88a2453YfVofihtj0b.jpg
    20080118_bbf7d9bfbb8cca88a2453YfVofihtj0b.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 410
Level 4
well i showed a pic from konan in wing mode and in your pic i think the west need a litle more black but the model (face etc) is ok do you need the spells or not??...can i join your team??

Level 1
oro i might be able to do some triggers for u i cant really do custom script but i can do most things with regular wc3 triggers and can do simple stuff while u look for a better triggerer

Oro

Oro

Level 2
Cool : )
I'm happy that people want to help with these project.
But still we need more people who can model/trigger.

Oro

Oro

Level 2
Pure was never in the map making team. He was fired after org first time the map making team. I don't care what is he doing now.
Theres no demo yet.

Level 2
I dont make good iconz but i can make u spelpax!!1 :D

Are you serious ????? because it's exactly what we need like the one maded by vegeta_ss the naruto spell packs ?? it's just amazing if you can do it seriously i know someone who can make some crazy modeling for spells !!!!

Last edited:
Level 7
If you want i can make some triggers, i'm a good triggerer and i know some jass, but i do not want to be part of the team since i am currently part of another project, i just might make something if i get the time, PM me if you need anything.

Level 2
so anyone more who want to work in a great map ???? if you don't believe me just watch the trailer. It will be awesom ;)

Oro

Oro

Level 2
Yey new people for triggering :)
We still need some people to trigger.
We want every spell in the game to be spatial. Interesting and COOL.
Btw. I see a MTG user :D
But I prefer blue ; )

Level 9
Yey new people for triggering :)
We still need some people to trigger.
We want every spell in the game to be spatial. Interesting and COOL.
Btw. I see a MTG user :D
But I prefer blue ; )

Well, i've been ignored lol, and i dont know why. I CAN TRIGGER FOR YOU!!! i can almost do anything you need, and im good at WE. so, am i accpeted? or will i just be ignored again?

Level 2
Do someone is able to make some character triggering because we need some help, some of our heroes are really hard to trigger so that's why, we need some good triggerer to make a good hero...

Last edited:
Level 1
I registered a few minutes ago to answer your question. I'm really interested in triggering for NSL and I would love to do this job for you because I saw some videos on Youtube and I'm a really big fan of this map. So, I want to tell you something about my skills: I tried to create my own Naruto-map and create a few really good spells. I think I'm not a perfect triggerer but I could create really good spells. But to be honest, I'm not really good at JASS. But maybe I should send you a map with a spell made by me and you could test my skills on your own.

I'm very happy that I read this massage and happy because of meeting creating NSL and searching for triggerer.

Stoani

Level 2
i'm really glad to hear that also ^^
But anyway come in our forum or just take my MSN and we will have the time to talk ^^
Ok ? i'm waiting or just PM me

Level 4
it would seems that there are two people currently working on NSL, one is oro and the other one is modler2
btw the ones deidara gave you are all for download in this forum right here, and those pictures r taken by me (not that i mind deidara posting them)
they are right here:
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/showthread.php?t=63230
i dare to say i have the most complete naruto models
with only the shippuden models alone i have 43 of them and that does not include weapons and buildings
if your map has a really promising future which i think it does from the trailers i could give you some of the ones that arent released here. of course credits are required.
and i think u should talk to modler2 about the NSL thing, it wouldnt be good if we have 2 NSL, maybe you guys can work together or one of u change the map name..

Level 2
In fact modler2 made a terrain, and i don't know why he openned 2 threads but this map is the base project of me and Oro....
Yes it will be the best naruto map ever and the most balanced naruto map ever.
I got a lot of reason to say that and if you want to hear my corolary just add me on MSN.
But today maybe i'll be off because i'm on a DOTA tournament.
Ofc if you help us, you'll be in the first screen of the game, (screen who'll be maded by Orioto

orioto.deviantart.com btw.

Contact me on [email protected] or just PM me.

Really glad to see that you're interrested

Last edited:
Level 4
i didnt say this map will be the best naruto map ever, and i am not very interested in helping this map except for doing what i always do for the maps that look promising (like giving models or making trailers) i have made trailers for hn, naruto 3c and sw. so far there is no up coming project so i can make one for your map if you want. (if u want to see my trailers for search my name on youtube)

Level 2
i have already made a trailer, probably you saw it... or not he is in this thread...
But you said that you have a lot of models ? can you share some with us ?
and i'am sorry but those maps that you spelled before are imbalanced...

Status
Not open for further replies.