• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Aeon of Strife] Naruto Shippuden:Akatsuki War

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Naruto Shippuden:Akatsuki War
Creator of the map:Timo
Main help:hangun

This is another Naruto map with dota/type aos gameplay.The map is still a wip and soon is gonna be released the 1st version.
Not another Naruto map with dota gameplay..is the thing ur probably saying when u gonna read this so what this map have different for other maps.Well this map gonna have and what we wanted to make is a map with a lot of custom models/sfx for everything we can and how much the space allowed us to work with.And a lot of uniqe features like:
Unique and different heroe picking sistem
Unique and different item shop.
Unique and different heroes
And many more other different things that ur gonna see it ingame.
This map is based on as the title says the akatsuki war where all country are now ally and fight to stop akatsuki.
So this map gonna have most of the characters that appeard in the 4th shinobi war.Like edo tensei shinobi and so on.We are trying to add heroes and characters that other map lacks of it and we are gonna add till we fill up the map.All heroes gonna have decent sfx not very eye candy and very flashy only just decent good looking sfx and where is the case some nice custom made ones.
I hope u guyz understand what we want to make with this map and we hope to see playing this map in the future and we hope u are gonna love it.

Map Information:
Map Name: Naruto Shippuuden: Akatsuki War [Like above]
Map Genre: Hero Defense [AOS]
Map Size: 160x128 [Playable 148x116]
Map mb Size: Currently 5,55 Mb /Protected:4,64 Mb

Features:
-Harras System
-Backdoor system
-Assist System
-New Shop System
-Tree Revival System
-Anti out of map System
-Fullscreen Hero Selection

Here is the Youtube link for the progress so far

http://www.youtube.com/user/leeshika

Im sorry if i didnt post in the right section.

Level 16
- Well, you did a good job creating a "Naruto" atmosphere.
- The spells appear interesting and unique. Can't say too much though without playing the game myself.
- I'm not sure if killing the people in the forest is how you level up in your game, or if its for demonstration purposes. However, having people spawning and just killing them is a repetitive and boring way to level, get money, etc.
- Hopefully you incorporate some new mechanics into the game. There have been so many AOS games, the largest being dota. If people want to play an AOS, they will go for dota. Therefore, you have competition making an AOS map.

Also, post up some screenshots, coloured bold headings, hidden tags. We Hive members love to see pretty pictures and colours in the threads we read :)

Level 3
this map is a map for naruto players and anime fans..and not for dota players that much...and it have dota mechanics and gameplay because it is the best..

the videos are only for heroe demostration like heroe spotlight...and as u can see from the 1st video to last...it change a lot..terrain and shit and graphics.

Last edited:
Level 13
So this is what I think about the content you have given.

Naruto Shippuden:Akatsuki War
Creator of the map:Timo
Main help:hangun

If this map is made by timo, why do you create a thread?

1 Hero
2 Heroes

Unique and different heroe picking sistem
Unique and different item shop.
Unique and different heroes
- what makes the hero pick system unique?
- what makes the item shop unique?
- what makes the heroes different and unique?

Features:
-Harras System
-Backdoor system
-Assist System
-New Shop System
-Tree Revival System
-Anti out of map System
-Fullscreen Hero Selection

-harras wtf?
-backdoor wtf?
-assist systems okay this could be usefull
-New Shop System, whats new?
-Tree Revival System ... hmm thats standard
-Anti out of map system for what?

I watched the Rock Lee video.

It is a nice anime style terrain. Abilities looks also good.

All in all your description is crap.

Provide us with detailed information, screenshots etc. I don't know why you bumped this thread since nothing changed. Want to you want us to comment?

P.S. If you want this project to be taken seriously, don't use "Chat-Words" like guyz. That's something 10 year old kids write but it does not belong into a presentation.

Level 6
All heroes gonna have decent sfx not very eye candy and very flashy only just decent good looking sfx and where is the case some nice custom made ones.
Watched hero vids, it's already flashier than any other AoS I've ever played including all the naruto ones. DON is the only one that comes close.

Some things to note:
Heroes seem packed with nuke-like abilities? Yes I watched all the vids.
Heroes have absolutely no role (Carry/Support/Disable/Tank).
All I see are nukers (A.K.A Hero Arena)
Even Bee or seemingly tanky guys have abilities made out of nukes. Either single target nukes, or AoE nukes. There seems to be lots of AoE nukes.
Though, very good job with the spells, it takes a lot of work to make nearly all custom active spells, and I see they are unique.
The nukes aren't just simple damage, they seem to have a variety of effects.
I can see where you are getting with this map, and it isn't Dota.
This feels like DON to me, flashy AoS with HERO ARENA abilities.
Fast paced battles with powerful moves, yeah that defines Naruto quite well.
Good to see lots of Naruto heroes that have never been put in other maps as well.
This plays similar to DON, and DON was successful and popular, though I'm not a fan of it.

In a team clash, I can already imagine a full screen of flashing rainbows.
I can't imagine players doing good combos and tactically using these abilities like Dota.
Oh well, not what a Hero Arena is about. You can still use the abilities somewhat strategically I guess.
I'll just have to wait and see how the map plays out.

Oh yeah, very nice systems.

Level 3
If this map is made by timo, why do you create a thread?
he made this map with my help...he is triggering and coding...and im taking care of the visual part and heroes.

- what makes the hero pick system unique?
- what makes the item shop unique?
- what makes the heroes different and unique?

There is video for heroe picking system..that speaks for itself
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENeH5uZznIQ

The same as for the item shop
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FB-XXU_XgS0

The thing that makes the heroe uniqe is that they are gonna be as close as possible to anime with skills and visual ...but keeping a good syenrgy and a role for the heroes. So each heroe gonna have a good mechanic and NOT just some random skills without any purpose or connection to each other

-harras wtf?
-backdoor wtf?

dont know what u mean by that...if u dont know what is antiharras system...or backdoor system...go google it...those systems are necesary for a god moba/aos map..they are needed badly.

And that youtube channel of the map speak for itself..I mean its providing the basic things for a project.

Watched hero vids, it's already flashier than any other AoS I've ever played including all the naruto ones. DON is the only one that comes close.

Some things to note:
Heroes seem packed with nuke-like abilities? Yes I watched all the vids.
Heroes have absolutely no role (Carry/Support/Disable/Tank).
All I see are nukers (A.K.A Hero Arena)
Even Bee or seemingly tanky guys have abilities made out of nukes.
I can see where you are getting with this map, and it isn't Dota.
Though, very good job with the spells, it takes a lot of work to make nearly all custom active spells.
This feels like DON to me, flashy AoS with HERO ARENA abilities.
Fast paced battles with powerful moves, yeah that defines Naruto quite well.
Good to see lots of Naruto heroes that have never been put in other maps as well.
This plays similar to DON, and DON was successful and popular, though I'm not a fan of it.

In a team clash, I can already imagine a full screen of flashing rainbows.
I can't imagine players doing good combos and tactically using these abilities like Dota.
Oh well, not what a Hero Arena is about. You can still use the abilities somewhat strategically I guess.
I'll just have to wait and see how the map plays out.

I can give u a role for every heroes they where made by two of the most good heroe designers from war3 comunity.
Killer bee is a Bruiser/Initator thats easy to see
U need to look closely and read the heroe skills over and over again till u get it..each one of them got a good role.

Also the spells are not that flashy like in don...they are only decent...nothing less or more...we didnt what to exagerate with it.
in DON every heroes is the same...nuke nuke and nuke..and ulti nuke 500/1000/1500 damage this map is totaly different.
DON its an arena map where u only spam spells.
This is a aos/moba type.U dont go to lane and start spaming spells because thats no use here.U need a lil bit of skill and some strategy.

Also there is no tank as a main role...tank can be use as a secondary role.Go see dota heroes.

Level 6
I can give u a role for every heroes they where made by two of the most good heroe designers from war3 comunity.
Killer bee is a Bruiser/Initator thats easy to see
U need to look closely and read the heroe skills over and over again till u get it..each one of them got a good role.
I see Bee does have Initiator role. Yeah okay, sorry, your heroes do have their roles.

It's just that when I watched the vids, in the view of a Dota player, this seems so much different than dota and packed with nuke-like abilities. I just seem to see a lack of other types of abilities like some prison cage (that can be dashed out of) or meat-hook (that can pull enemies or save allies), you know what I mean?

NWU is the current most successful Naruto AoS, and if you have played it, they copied Dota.
They copied Dota items and spells (meat-hook (pudge/anko), full-screen hero heal (chen/tsunade), copy ability (prophet/kakashi), and the way you must use certain abilities in the correct timing and circumstance makes it an AoS. Their abilities can easily go totally wrong or be skillfully evaded with timing or prediction or by countering with one of your own abilities (dash out of a trap, 0.25 sec invuln with mirror image, nukes that have small AoE and occur 1.33 sec later, etc) You can dodge incoming nukes with your own "nuke" that makes you blink elsewhere, disappear, invuln for a split second. You can trap people with good placement of spells (shikamaru/yamato tentacles/vines must be aimed very well)

In your map, does it really play like that as well?
For example, I like your Kakashi's earth wall, Itachi's ultimate, spells along those lines. Orochimaru's snake push looks like it can be good too, if you get behind enemies that could be quite useful to bring them towards your team.

Also the spells are not that flashy like in don...they are only decent...nothing less or more...we didnt what to exagerate with it.
in DON every heroes is the same...nuke nuke and nuke..and ulti nuke 500/1000/1500 damage this map is totaly different.
DON its an arena map where u only spam spells.
This is a aos/moba type.U dont go to lane and start spaming spells because thats no use here.U need a lil bit of skill and some strategy.
Yeah your map is different. None of the nukes are as simple as 500/1000/1500 damage at least. It looks more complicated than Dota actually.

Also there is no tank as a main role...tank can be use as a secondary role.Go see dota heroes.
Yeah I play Dota, I didn't mean to mention it as a main role, just threw a few random roles.

Level 13
he made this map with my help...he is triggering and coding...and im taking care of the visual part and heroes.

So you made the terrain, hero concepts and so on, that's good. write it :D

the videos are not speaking for themselves but they look good anyway. The hero pick system especially has some new parts I haven't seen somewhere else. Just try to write something about it and show it with pictures.

The problems with videos is that they often have a high file size. Additionally, you are using original naruto music so it is possible that some country block the videos.

You can't expect us to leave this site to search for the videos.
The least thing you could do is to embed the particular videos in your presentation.

Harras is a bavarian city. So what does the system do? creating beer for heroes wearing leather pants?

Sry I am not a hon player. Can't be that important when this systems are in no other AoS map.

Last edited:
Level 3
well ill try to put here the videos somehow...

antiharras is: when u are on lane with a enemy heroe...and u are hiting him with a spell or a autoattack ..the enemy creeps will start focusing on u for a short time so u cant harras(attack) the enemy heroe...this system is good for early game...since in early game u need to play safe because u die very fast...so u cant afford to take to many hits...and thats what it is antiharras

and backdoor means....u can only attack a building only where there are ally creeps nearby the building or attacking the building.

this 2 systems are essential for any moba/aos maps...this sistems are from dota.

Level 8
Me the Mapmaker

So you made the terrain, hero concepts and so on, that's good. write it :D

no he dont.
he never touched my map.
i made everything baout the mapping section.

Hangung is making Models and sfx.

i made all the trigegring and object editor part, all the terrain and all other shit in the map :) he told me that hes opneing a thread in hive... he asked me. i dont cared about it. and now i got over 1 thousand klicks on youtube. soo i was wondered why? and i remembered that hangung opened here a thread :)
so i registered and now im updating this thread if something new comes out:)

so for everyone who wanna know whats with the map.
the last 5 months i didnt mapped sooo much becasue i got a girlfrriend :)

but i try to mapp more again. sooo the next hereo will be danzou and Han.
models are already made. and i worked much for the gameplay, terrain change for juking, jungle creeps, some settinngs. sfx change etc.

but if im her ein this forum now. i could ask for an sfx maker. becasue hangung makes only 3d sfx meshes. but i need a 2d sfx maker too.
is someone interested? :) AND is here someone who knows about tracking? could need it in my hero selection ;) i tried it but it doesntworked in multiplayer ^^ thats all from me. Good Luck & Have Fun guys :)

PS: MAIN FORUM: http://nsaw.chaosrealm.info

Level 3
i give timo resource for what he needs...not only models and sfx...i get him good builds for heroes....icons and so on...but that isnt important... like i sayd im his main help.Because when i started to help him...this map was far from what it is today.thx have a nice day :)

Status
Not open for further replies.