• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Aeon of Strife] NSAW - Naruto Shippuuden: Akatsuki War

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
One of my dreams has become true. An own website! I had a lot of other sections on other forums, like “The Hiveworkshop” and “Chaosrealm”. Those sections did a good work, but the bad side was that I depended on others. I started doing a website on “Wix” for around 1 month, but then I got a new job, that was also my dream job. With that, I started learning how to program a Professional website with WordPress, so I started like 6 months ago and have finally finished it. At first I did it secretly together with modding the map, but I realized I couldn’t keep it a secret. So I showed it to my friends and a few number of people on my NSAW Discord, and they were stunned.

I will use this website to show the general and latest progress of the map, new models and new characters. I will offer all the resources I’m using as a free download. You can see all the characters playable on the map with all the informations you need. You can also check all items available and some hero builds. I’m really proud of this website and hope that you like it as well. Have fun!

Last edited:
Level 8
new update :
check facebook!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...085.1073741824.444180655618256&type=1&theater

988790_642529289116724_2124741656_n.jpg

Level 8
the screenshot was a work in progress. i made heights in it and more details. i have 3 different heights in it now, added gras, white flowers, and changed it little bit :)

Level 6
New terrain looks awesome. Fulfills the Naruto anime-ish atmosphere but still maintains it's unique and realistic game-y look. I like it. It could use more contrast though, and a little lighting. You can use fog effects too.

I hope this'll be supportable by Macs.

I can say that this is the most aesthetically pleasing Naruto map I've seen so far, and spell wise too! +Support!

Level 8
O Thank you guys :))
im realy happy that you like this project ♥ becasue im the only mapper in this project and doing everything of the stuff alone except model making and animating... :)

Level 8
@bhusta: Whats nominate? its like you abo this thread and everytime i post something new you get a message? and yeah its WIP thats why its little empty, but i thought this could be good for a little teamclash fight area haha :D

@heinvers: Thanks dude :)

i realy like how people react to my new things here :O
Hiveworkshop isnt that dead :O hahhaa :D
You can like my facebook page too, there ar emore informations then here or in the other forums. would love to see some more likes there haha :D

but thanks for the lovely comments ♥

Level 8
ohhhh theres a contest every month to choose which is the best mmap of the month? :O
I want to be in the next month contest!! haha :D

Level 8
Edit: this was a rage comment hahaha sry about that hangun :p
Hangun is a important part of this map, he gives me awesome resources, ideas , heros and other shit :) still im the only modder that tuches this map(trigger,terrain etc.)

Last edited:
Level 8
well about the hills and rocks, its the koboha side.. the akatsuki should be desert style, thats why it have much stones and sand. the konoha should e forest-ish. but for this quarter of konoha i wantet to keep the hills low, everything on 1 height level just becasue i wantet to make that people can juke in the trees if there ere hills that wouldnt work. thats why i only raised the ground. no cliffs ^.^ and the little stones yeaah. i dont wantet toooooo much stones in there becasue the akatsuki side have stones. i wantet to make it decent. but tree stump, yeah im gonna add them, just have to make the model but hey! i already did the model hahahha:mwahaha:

Level 8
you you like it? thats good :)) and yes these are mushrooms haha :D
oh shit the tile transition was just becasue i made the cliff tiles lower from kb size but imported them wrong.. btw forgot to remove the "new2 in the filepath , thats why he didnt loaded them :/ fuck forgot it when i was making the screenshot :( if you look on the 2nd latest screenshot. you see hwo it should look :D

Level 8
im glad that you love it :)
about the recolor fence, i did it. i had them on 200/200/200 to make them darker^^
and thanks for the nomination, but i dont think i can win this, the project Memento Mori is to damn awesome. theres a ******* pro at work. awesome textures and editing. dont know how this guy is doing this

Level 14
Why afraid with visual? There are some projects with decent visual that attract more audience because of their gameplay/storyline matters. And your gameplay is good.

Oh yeah, how big is the current map size? Each heroes models looked lowpoly since it made by Neil and Hangun and I bet their mesh are less than 120kb, but I doubt with the doodads. *stare at that rock model on the mid of trees*

Level 13
and thanks for the nomination, but i dont think i can win this, the project Memento Mori is to damn awesome. theres a ******* pro at work. awesome textures and editing. dont know how this guy is doing this

There is nothing to win. It is just about getting a spotlight at the front page of the hiveworkshop, which gets you more attention.
Also Memento Mori seems to be a closed case, which will never actually be played.
But you show playable content with screenshots and your youtube videos.

Level 8
Why afraid with visual? There are some projects with decent visual that attract more audience because of their gameplay/storyline matters. And your gameplay is good.

Oh yeah, how big is the current map size? Each heroes models looked lowpoly since it made by Neil and Hangun and I bet their mesh are less than 120kb, but I doubt with the doodads. *stare at that rock model on the mid of trees*

hangun models are about 40kb to 80kb. only orochimaru have about 100 and killerb have 250 (becasue theres killerB AND Hachibi in one model) neilc models have all about 100kb. the trees kb size is 17kb and texture is 80kb. my cliffs which you dont see atm are about 22kb(i compressed them) tiles are about 80kb(6 tiles).
the unprotected map size is rock model blp is .... 100kb! i didnt compressed it to much becasue then its get blurry. with 100kb its still HQ and i have 6 stones with 17-20kb and ONE 100kb blp. :))

the map unprotected is 8.75mb and protected around 7.60mb i just had to manage to delete 1mb . i also removed the loadingscreen for testst becasue it isnt necessary till the first official release. i have to import the juubi and i think future heros will have a hard time to get in this map. at the very last end i think we will use that 8mb patch for people who can use that patch but for other people they should play the map with 8mb limit. i will try to make my best with compressing and things :/// but im afraid of it. the 8mb limit is too low, we need a new patch with 12mb or 20mb or infinite mapsize >.< BLIZZZARD COME ONNNNNN

oh i just saw your signatures ... your wow maps. you compressed a lot of things too. perhaps you want to help me with it? :3 :cute:

There is nothing to win. It is just about getting a spotlight at the front page of the hiveworkshop, which gets you more attention.
Also Memento Mori seems to be a closed case, which will never actually be played.
But you show playable content with screenshots and your youtube videos.

yeah but attention is what i want atm. and if i cant win this then i dont get more attention :D
even if mememto mori isnt playable. it can still be win :O and it looks actually good for him

Level 14
I wouldn't mind helping but what to do? I seen your models already done in lowpoly which no longer needed for a countless poly reduction like I have to do on WoW materials which I'm using. I suggest you to reduce texures to 30%, since in game it wouldn't really noticable (except for huge scaled doodads textures like rock above, 50% is a minimal so it doesn't looked rather a mess). For musics (if you use any), you can cut the main part using adobe audition and compress it into 64 (or even 32).

8 mb is enough imo, as long as you can manage the files correctly.

Level 8
oh tought you have some special epic tricks...
well im not using any music except for kills..
well nevermind :D

Level 8
I like the design and effort. +rep, friend. :)

Thanks <3

btw: fixed the screenshots... they were correct in the preview but when i save dthe thread they were under each other inseatd of near each other.. i had to resize them :D FIXED

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.