• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

New Templates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Why does this forum have a leaves template? :wconfused:

I'd just like to make a simple suggestion of different templates. (Such as seasonal templates, WC3 races themed, etc.) You could also give options to users to change the templates as they desire to. (Like on wc3campaigns.net)

Level 34
No idea why, especially considering this site seems to favor Orcs (The smilies).

Level 34
Sounds cool, I like the idea of the SC template. Although Ralle has more important things to do, like the search system, and the maps/models section.

Level 24
I was thinking of adding a christmas theme sometime, but I was thinking of doing on or just before christmas.

And yea they just got disabled, because they were mostly incomplete or out of date. I have been meaning to fix up some of my old styles sometime, but haven't gotten round to it yet.

Level 34
Why is it we have leaves (Night Elf) for template an orcs for smilies? Are the leaves just a genaric... leaf, nothing related to Night Elves?

Level 35
There ya go, Gilles. It was imported from Wc3Sear, so, ask them (if you can reach them) why the leaves are there. (I believe it is because it was affiliated with Wc3C, so the Night Elf was some sort of agreement and/or royalty)

Hehe.. thanks for notice. :wthumbsup:

But actualy I think what ever nature thing we used it would have worked as something connectet to night elves, and orcs eats night elves... so it is connectet perfectly :wgrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.