• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Template / Terrain] Lets make THE ULTIMATE TEMPLATE everybody - I need HELPPP adding more spells

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
So I have this awesome idea where I want to make THE ULTIMATE TEMPLATE with tons of new spells and heroes. Then I would like to share it on this site.

Honestly if someone made a Template with like 100 new spells and like 3 new heroes from each race, IMO it would be the best greatest coolest map on this entire website. WANTTTTTTTT, so I'll have to make it myself but there's 1 problem:

It took me freaking forever just to add 13 new spells to my current map/template.

So I was wondering if anyone is willing to help me by downloading my template, adding spells to it, and then reuploading it in this thread?
Basically just download my template, add some spells, update the description and filename so it says v2 v3 or v4 etcetera(so we can stay organized), and then upload it back to this thread.

I have included:

1. My 'Naga vs Dwarves and Trolls' level for yall to check out / play for fun, and I would love some opinions. As in do you think it's good enough that I should submit it to this website?

2. And I have also included the TEMPLATE I was hoping SOMEONE would help me with.

Map and Template include:
1. Twelve new spells I downloaded and one I made myself.
2. Three new Naga Heroes loaded up with the new spells, give them a try.
3. Lots of new powerful items.
4. Items auto generate combos, for instance if you get all 3 shields it will automatically combine them in to one awesome shield.

Attachments

• TheUltimateTEMPLATEv1.w3x
    3.5 MB · Views: 52
  • nagavsdwarvesandtrolls84.w3x
    3.7 MB · Views: 129
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.