• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Ultimate Footmen Frenzy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Ultimate Footmen Frenzy:

This is my first ever map and have been working on it alone(was tough) for 3 months and I want people to test it for me and give me any suggestions or report bugs.

I've already posted this on the maps section but i wanted quick feedback and opinions to help develop it as much as possible.

-AI included
-56 Heros Currently used (more coming soon)
-Enhanecd spells
-New Secret Shop Mode Plus New Items
-Improved game balance

positive and negative comments will be appreciated..

Attachments

• Ultimate Footmen Frenzy.w3x
    1 MB · Views: 620
Last edited:
Level 2
The Map is good I really like it, but how about givin it a more rare name, I just mean there are like 5million footy version^^.
The Ai is very good!

Level 34
Didn't like it.

I got some knight guy with an ultimate that was way to freaking good. A way too big furbolg. Why would a human summon one, and why make it so big? It was also overpowered.

I didn't like the additional units you added, like kodos and windriders. There should never be air in FMF. The AI was fine, but they just tech, and don't buy items. I like hero fighting in FMF not unit fighting.

There were too many heroes, I suggest using the normal ones, and adding in ones with unique spells, I know you won't be able to make as many but quality over quantity.

Keep working on it!

Level 2
Didn't like it.

I got some knight guy with an ultimate that was way to freaking good. A way too big furbolg. Why would a human summon one, and why make it so big? It was also overpowered.

I didn't like the additional units you added, like kodos and windriders. There should never be air in FMF. The AI was fine, but they just tech, and don't buy items. I like hero fighting in FMF not unit fighting.

There were too many heroes, I suggest using the normal ones, and adding in ones with unique spells, I know you won't be able to make as many but quality over quantity.

Keep working on it!

Ultimate footmen uses these units and heros and it's a really cool map.
and yea that's The right hand of God, well hero's are in general slightly overpowered, but if all hero's are slightly overpowered that would basically balance it out, and considering that hero's ulti, it's only made so good because all his other spells kinda suck (devotion aura,light of blessing, bash) so this is again to compensate or balance it out
Thanks for the comment though will keep it in mind

Level 34
The unit he summons makes no sense, and is way too big still. Just buff his other spells then.

Saying it's a really cool map doesn't make it cool.

Level 34
Oh and does the Shadow Hunter have a stun? Someone kept stunning me. The stun lasted too long, although you made bash fair! GJ.

Level 2
Bash doesn't have a really long stun time like in most FMF.

yea it has 0.5 second stun on heros and 2 second stun on units, i could make it 2 sec hero and 3 sec unit but remember that the last level on that ability has a nearly 40% chance to stun so that's like on average hitting twice and stunning once for 2 second that means a hero will never wake up from stun if he keeps hitting him, so i think that hero is pretty much balanced.

Anything else anyone ?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.