• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Footmen Frenzy AR, questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Alrigth, here I go with a wild shot before I dig myself deep into mapping.

Footmen Frenzy is the best map I've ever played in WC3. I play it several times a week and have been doing so on and off for 2 years. Actually I never boot WC3 anymore unless I'm about to play FF with one or two friends. And we're always playing it pub with random people for the fun of it. I've always prefered the original versions and always glued myself true to hatoUP and his latest creations, until one day when a friend of mine came across a Footmen Frenzy All Random version. Since then we've played nothing but that specific version eventhough the author had "balanced" the map into his own liking. I hate everything that doesn't stick to original but I'm ready to ignore all that for forced "all random".

Sadly according to HatoUP there will never be a official All Random version of Footmen Frenzy. The guy is a genius but that statement is just plain stupid as it's something a large portion of the community want. I don't wish to play FF the "pure strategy way". Me and my friends wish to play it how we find it most entertaining, we want to play FF the "All Random way". And currently the only way to do that is to play the gimped AR versions out there. But I'm ready to do whatever it takes to change that. I want the latest FF version with forced all random, and NO OTHER CHANGES.

Now I understand the matter of protecting/unprotecting is a delicate matter. I'm not asking how to unprotect. I know how to do it in theory already. But I also know it can be a huge hassle so I want to avoid going through the process if possible. What I'm asking is if there's any pure Footmen Frenzy 4.2 AR versions out there or if there's anyone willing to help in this matter off forum.

For contact off forum use:

Mail: [email protected]
MSN: [email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.