• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

STAR WARS FOOTMEN FRENZY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
I created Star Wars Footmen Frenzy and would like feedback. 11 races each wit 5 lvls instead of 4, over 30 heros and 1 random only hero. There are custom models and skins and at first i was unable to host it due to the map file size so i had to get rid of some cool models.Anyways, each version takes place on a different planet. Version 1.0 took place on Mustafar and 1.1 will take place on Hoth once i release it. I was searching for Imperial Elephant walkers but sadly there arent any. :(
Races
CIS,Republic,Rebels,Empire,Gungans,Tuskens,Mandalorians(1.1),Sith(1.1), Jedi(1.1, Wookie/Ewok alliance, Mustafarians(1.0),and Wampas(1.1)

I encourage people to play this game and is downnloadable on this site. PLease give feedback!
Thanks!

Heres the link:
http://www.wc3sear.ch/index.php?p=Maps&ID=9226&sid=7f69dfb22348fe23ea0784170374e97a

Status
Not open for further replies.