• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[WIP]Zergling Frenzy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Zergling Frenzy v0.7b is the current version

* Zergling Frenzy

* Original by HatoUp, this one by me =o

* It's in an early Beta. Working on finishing up balancing and Heroes

* Basically like footmen frenzy, you can tech and/or pick a hero to defeat your enemies!

* What makes this one unique is the fact there will be nothing war3 related other than the engine. Everything else will be starcraft. Even the Heroes

* Credits for models are in the loading screen and a quest, which points back to here.

In the update... Did some balancing reworking, so the rock, paper, scissors balancing was toned down a bit. So, now the difference isn't TOO great, but it's still there. Also fixed all the neon green buttons that would show up. Oh, and a new minimap icon! =D

UPDATES TO COME
-Heroes (Duh)
-Items
-More balancing if needed
-Possibly another Tier
-Custom A.I. If I can get it to work.

The only thing you can do single player at the moment is fight tier one zerglings without any upgrades, and they won't move away from their base. But you can at least play with it to figure out what's what.

I also have a unprotected version if someone wants to take a look at it from the inside out.

Comments? Suggestions? Etc.?

Attachments

• Zergling Frenzy v0.7b.w3x
    2.8 MB · Views: 137
  • WC3ScrnShot_062307_034109_02.jpg
    WC3ScrnShot_062307_034109_02.jpg
    385.3 KB · Views: 540
  • WC3ScrnShot_062307_034515_03.jpg
    WC3ScrnShot_062307_034515_03.jpg
    389.6 KB · Views: 9,083
  • WC3ScrnShot_062307_035214_04.jpg
    WC3ScrnShot_062307_035214_04.jpg
    418 KB · Views: 5,020
Last edited:
Level 5
K, may have been just me, but I think it may be easier to just link to the webpage directory with the images than to re upload em all =/ I'll attach them if I am really really required to. I also added the little info thing.

Oh, and the blight is to kinda represent the Creep. =/ Since the only .blp files I could find for creep weren't really creep.

Level 5
*Bump*

For yet another update up to a closer final. Still no heroes yet =/. But I did some balancing and fixed most if not all the green buttons that showed from not having DISBTNs. (from what I saw when I tested I got em all.)

Status
Not open for further replies.