• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

New Shoes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 36
Today I got new shoes. It pleased me very much. They're West 49 exclusives, and like all skate shoes, comfortable as all hell.

product_6109_image.jpg

Those are them. Osiris Tron PLG's. Size 9 and a half :D

Shoes are a great thing. Post your own.

Level 34
West 49 ftl. My brother works (may eventually own) at a sports store and the compete with West 49. I'd get those shoes for like half price!

I am currently wearing some fairly plain DVS skate shoes, and Umbro indoor soccer shoes.

Level 36
Amazingly yes. Dozens of different types. Dress shoes and running shoes and trainers and cross trainers and soccer shoes and golf shoes and tennis shoes and fashionable shoes and soccer shoes, classic converse shoes, high tops, low tops, loafers, dress shoes, boots, hiking shoes, all of them different.

Level 7
I wear Air Force Ones (got em' for my birthday, I wouldn't waste that much money on my own). Can't find the pic though.

Status
Not open for further replies.