• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

new lich king discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
alright im just posting this because so many people have been saying that the new lich king model is a rip, which it is not, all those who wish to disscuss this here instead of on the model comments are welcome, so that this great epic model gets the god fucking peace and great comments it deserves rather then stupid comments of it being a WoW rip!!!!

heres a little proof of it NOT being a WoW rip.
wc3scrnshot051910160823.jpg

the one on the left is WoW, the one on the right is the model made by low_kwaliti (or however you spell it).
NOTE: I DID NOT MAKE/RIP THE MODEL ON THE Left! I GOT IT FROM A SITE WHICH I WILL NOT SAY BECAUSE ITS AGAINST THE FORUM RULES (i think).
-As you can see the WoW model actuelly has fingers, while the other dosnt
-the brightness is diffrent
-the eye glow is diffrent
-the shoes on the WoW one has skulls on them
NOTE2- the particles on the sword are there because the site took his model than covered it with a wow rip skin(this is also what causes them to be in the same animation), the real particles on it are more frosty looking.

Level 34
The WoW-model also must be cropped on several fronts, resulting a drop in quality. But this is just my opinion.

And it is called a report button.

Status
Not open for further replies.