• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Map Uses WoW Ripped Models

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
So may i ask if i can upload maps here that uses WoW Ripped models...

They are all awesome and i want to use them in my map...all of them are from chaosrealm.info but i try to ripped directly.

OK...i finished reading the Rules and Regulations from this site and i could not find rules about using ripped models from WoW.

So as for the confirmation....may i upload it?....pls. answer me...

Also has this site has a plan to implement that rules like Warcraft 3 Campaigns.net rules?...That Maps that uses WoW Ripped models will not be approved?...

Also some additional questions...how to give a good credits to WoW Ripped Models?....

I gave you link to rules and pointed where exactly to look at...
Game exports: As of September 28, 2011, The Hive Workshop is accepting the exportation and use — in maps or mods — of artistic resources (skins, icons, and models) from games whose copyrights are owned by Activision Blizzard or Blizzard
Yes, you can do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.