• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

New Roleplay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Yea you're right hmmmm....The agents of darkness pursueded the leaders of alliances to fight against each other and there was a massive war that destroyed many kingdoms.What bout that?Or arre we going for a natural dissaster?

Level 9
Ok what about a very powerfull wisard that tried to destroy Ashen with the <input powerfull magical artifact here> by moving tectonic plates beneth the ground but he was stoped in time by <input hero name here>.
The aftermath was that becouse of the tectonic movment a new continent arose <input continent name and description here>

Level 23
Lol, maby a bit too epic? ^^, How about a disease, A disease that makes your mind confused, for example, if you are standing in front of a friend, your memory might mess it up and think it's an enemy, becouse of the virus/disease

Level 24
You people pay too little attention. My last RP post in the RP was a huge disaster:
An entire kingdom was destroyed by a corrupt member of Stanth, who had become an outrageously powerful necromancer. Stanth managed to kill the rogue member, but in the process released enough necromantic energy to raise every corpse (human, animal, anything) on, above, and in the planet.
Note: because it was archaic necromancy, the animated corpses don't have souls.

That epic enough for you people? Elenai has mentioned something about using that scene as well.

Level 8
This character might be unapproved, but I'll go for it anyway.

Name: Liggende's Hate
Class: Spirit, wraith.
Race: Wraith
Description: When Liggende was banished from his kingdom, and his chains were attached to his skin, this force was created out of Liggende's cries, without him knowing. The Spirit is green, and isnt visible unless Liggende's hatred overwhelms him. The spirit comes from his chains, and is like a spell to Liggende. If Liggende begins to learn how to control it, he can use the spirit to grasp the enemy, paralyze them, and then, the spirit shows its arm coming from Liggende's left arm, and Liggende can torture the creature, and the spirit's arm shows what will happen to the being. When it is summoned, you can hear Liggende's cries from the past.

Note: This isnt much of a character, but its for my rp.

Level 9
i dunno when i was reading this all from the start i thought i saw some kind of disease but i cant remmeber.

Level 14
well there will be no more undead wars. because the undead was near whiped out in Ashan by the defeat of Bel'Zammon. Ive said this twice already only Dargo and rogue groups in Ashan remain. Though in Dargo its even worse then Ashan was. anyway maybe submit more i dont know orcsor civil wars or something. im tired of this rp revolving around undead why do you think I nearly whiped out the undead in Ashan.

Level 23
What about an invasion of humans against the blood orcs? why would always the "bad guys" have to attack, btw, most of the times, the ones who are seen as "good guys" are more bad than the "bad guys" (atleast, in real life...)

Level 9
So an Human invasion on the Blood Orcs?
Yea it sounds good.So the Blood orcs call they're cousins the Shadow Orcs to help them and thats where i meet you Dark.

Level 9
On second thoguht no but he has a few booze secrets XD
EDIT:I know how will you meet me you will see an Orc dead infront of the tavern you come close to see what happend and you see that hes still alive and holding a flagon of strong bear then you realise that he passed out then comes RP-ing.

Level 14
since sun elves is the main race in Dargo where the orcs live how about a advancment of sun elf troops into the orcs lands since there in a constent border war. ...humans unlogical since only one human nation exsists on Dargo

Level 35
Well...diet might be a little too confident...occasional rare delicacy is more likely (considering that SunElves have many ties to Celestial Elves, and they share tech and magic (when ever they meet on rare occasions))

Sun Elves probably hate orcs, as much as Celestial Elves hate undead.

Level 5
Then if its ok my orginization will attempt to join in because of the Dark Elfs hatred of Sun Elfs. (The orginization is lead by Dark Elfs but no completely) And il pop in there some where.

Level 14
let me settle a few things..... sun elfs hate orcs as much as censestrial elves hate undead.because orcs are the neighbors of sun elfs they are constently fighting.

also orcs HATE UNDEAD. they believe sence the undead raise the fallen enemies they think it prevents them from going to there glorious and honorable afterlife. therefore they completely and utterly HATE undead.(even more then censestrial elves maybe).

shadow orcs really kind of hate blood orcs because blood orcs see then inferier to them. but shadow orcs still have few ties but they are not above slaughtering their cousins. and probly wont ally with them fully if theres a war.

Dark elves do not hate sun elves it is high and forest elfs they hate because those are the ones that shun them because they ate meat. Sun elfs eat meat so theres no conflict between them.

and well there really is no one who hate dracons except maybe drawfs but they hate anything basicly that arnt human or elf. because of there hunting and slaying dragons and such. but ya thats just the nature of drawves. but maybe they are treated different because of how odd they are.

Level 23
Hmm.. Why do you keep saying cencestral elves when it's celestial elves? and why are it drawves instead of dwarves? ^^, Ok, so becouse I'm a cousin of the dragon kind, I'll need to watch out for dwarf? Ok, as long as they can't fly, no problem for me ^^.

Level 5
Ok then looks like i wont be allying to kill Sun Elfs...

Gath here is a refined version of Rift magic that i am hoping you will accept....

Same background story etc... but you cannot hold yourself within the rift only between to become invisible... and even then there is a slight shimmer to give it a way... it takes time to cast the teloport spell as well as invisible spells.... anything else you want changed or if you decline... w/e

Level 23
Well, it sounds logical that making rifts is taking some time ^^, does it have some other harmfull properties? such as making the area were a rift is in aer free, so that you can't cast spells as strong, and the effect would last like, a week or so? how about that? ^^.

Level 9
Im almost done with drawing my character and question:
Is there Rune magic?
EDIT:wait i was brushing up on my magics and notices Clan (Bloodline) magic well this could be one part of it i will give more detailed description tommorow.

Last edited:
Level 5
Like i said previously, Rift magic is not a completely discovered magic. The main things that my character has found out are Teloporation, Invisiblity, And a rift distruption which sends out a wave of energy rippling outward of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.