• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

New Roleplay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
It makes no sense... Dark mages? Thieves? Assassins? You don't even specify why they're there, and for what purpose.
And yes... hate to say it... but I'm a girl. One who has been whipped so many times that I learned how to write properly... or a bit more proper than most.

Level 24
lulz, grammer. lok at me i cn spll good lolololol idk my bff jill?
The character's "history" (which, by the way, is the same thing as background info) tells us nothing about the person. You haven't told us what he looks like, how he fights. Does he particularly suck at anything, does he particularly WTFPWN at anything, who are his friends, what does he do?

Level 23
Look, this all might seem like their attacking you, but I think they mean it well, it's just well... it's hard to say it different, as it isn't a good build up, here are some tips:
1. Explain the orginization in more detail and in a more logic way (we'll just act like we don't know it when In Character)
2. Explain the time after he was raised by the wolf a bit more, why he joined the orginization
3. maby raised by a wolf isn't such a good idea... (personal opinion)

Level 4
Well they come together to do stuff together... Like they put people in different groups so they can talk to eachother and learn eachother to know.. and then after doing that, they go out and kill people, that normies (Normal humans and stuff like that) thinks is important. Its just like an assassin's guild.. This is just with all darkness (Light not accepted !!!!) They can come when they want, and get a quest to do. Well if the maker has a quest. And they can also just come to talk, also they get a special outfit that they has to use to come inside the guild. When they are there, theres also a shop which can sell you stuff, as daggers, knifes, and stuff like that.

Is that enough information?

They kill: Kings, Warlords, Lords. Etc etc.

Level 24
Your organisation is now considerably less stupid than it was before, but we still don't know anything about your character except "raised by wolves and is evil lol". And we still don't know what he looks like. That part is kind of [HIGHLIGHT]important[/code].

The character's "history" (which, by the way, is the same thing as background info) tells us nothing about the person. You haven't told us what he looks like, how he fights. Does he particularly suck at anything, does he particularly WTFPWN at anything, who are his friends, what does he do?

Level 4
Well Okay okay as i said before.. Thats how i rp <_<

I heard what you say but i dont really understand it.. Or yes i do, But i dont see the wrong in it?

Level 24
So since you haven't provided a description of your character, am I free to assume his lower jaw sticks out by seven inches? And since you haven't provided a proper background, am I free to assume that he's had seventeen girlfriends and thirty-two children?

Level 23
Well, just think about it for a while, instead of looking from your own viewpoint, try to look from other viewpoints, like: How should someone else have to have his character according to me so that I would understand what he is, what he does and what he did.

Level 4
Just stop picking on me. I dont join and thats it.

If i ever join a rp i join a rp where i can use the characters i use, and i create, and I think is good.. I dont wanna use another 5-10 mins on making a new character to get another shit in the face

Level 24
Believe it or not, people are harsh in the real world, especially the internets. Nobody is picking on you, and if you're this ridiculously touchy and defensive about both constructive criticism and wasting five whole minutes of your precious time, you should really get back to Gaia. At least, you should leave The Hive Workshop. With the exception of aggravated debates, forums move at an incredibly slow pace. You'd be lucky to get one useful post every few hours.

Level 23
We're not picking on you, I'm sorry if it seemed that way, and the only thing I think I can say now is, that there have to be rules or guidelines, becouse else there would be chaos... I'm sorry you had such a bad experience even before joining the rp =(

Edit: Harsh but true words Ephy

Level 8
Well i'm back, and feeling meaner than ever, so i have to get Bal'Zammon back in the rp, at least what's left of him, and i'll be making my entry shortly, so be prepared
That's if i get Gath's approval.

Level 14
Acually I think Bel'Zammon is in doorway in time and space considering Gath did a teleport spell on him then reversed it in the middle and tied it there trapping him. The dude that is in a childs body in umm malordir (or something) the mad king guy you know. And the original idea of part 2 was kind of a orcs as enemy sort but thats kind of not happening.

Level 8
i'll just find a way to untie the knot, there's always one. Oh, and Bal'Zammon can corrupt pretty much everything so you can expect kewl enemies.

Level 14
Well basicly you have any ideas for a new char. maybe one of his main hinchman because it would be hard and unprobable for him to be revived.

Level 8
Well i was thinking about something like this, after he absorbed the black book, his spiritual/spell power grew quite a lot, so after he got tied in the teleport spell, he managed to preserve his nether energies a.k.a. soul, but his body got wtfbbqpwned, so he's still lingering through aer, so he can either find a way t materialize like the wraiths in LoTR, or he can posses some weak minded mage/apprentice/adept

Level 8
Or did he?
*scary music*
Kamir is holding the book, but it's powerless, well maybe not absolutelly useless but, bal'zammon absorbed most of it's power. It's an option

Level 35
Problem is...that Teranith is in the book...he wouldn't let you absorb most of it, and in fact uses all who fall to the lust of the book as pawns for his own gain D:

That and there are several more seals to open, no one has opened more than a few except Teranith himself, and he was sealed inside by a demon for doing so.

I would just pull a rising out of the ashes sorta thing. Teranith is like Sauron, and you are like Sauruman.

You have been thrown from your seat of power into the wilderness essentially, now you can make your rise to power using other creatures instead of undead. Create your own race of goblinoid minions (not cliche orkish brutes) and start raiding villages and things, leaving no one alive, causing mysterious disturbances, cutting off supply lines, and basically making a slow conventional war, which will eventually drag in the major powers on the ground, and the book will eventually come into play as the story continues. And then in the end you reveal yourself as Bal'Zammon.

Level 8
Well i wanted to make another char, this one would be a troll, and i couldn't find trolls in the list of races, so i was thinking if we could squeeze them in, oh and i was thinking that they should be like the trolls from warcraft, not the fat Norse ones.

EDIT:I was thinking, i could lead some mindless troll into freeing me somehow, and after that i would make him and his tribe myu minions

Level 14
I didn't put trolls in for a reason I didn't want this to be to much like warcraft its way to much like it now as it is. Why don't you use ummm if your looking for huge and dumb. Then try a tribe of Ogres?

Ogres:Ogres are huge dumb beasts with clubs or axes. Few know magic and some even have two head that constantly fight. Favorite pets for the orcs. They live in plains all around Darjis. They are normally about 10 feet to 11 feet tall(300 to 330 centimeters tall).

EDIT:I just hatched an idea Gath does not know that he was unknowingly keeping the seal on Bel'Zammon by him living so close. As be begins to get farther away him travelling to the flying citadel and all. The spell begins to weaken allowing Bel'Zammon's spirit to slip through.

Level 8
COOLIO, and i guess ogres will do,

Name: Gar Blackblood.
Race:eek:gre
Class:Warlord
Tribe: The Bloodseeker Tribe
History: The son of Vulgor Blackblood, Gar is The Bloodseeker Tribe's leader, has no magical abilities, but is a master of blunt weapons ( maces, axes) and the feared Bloodseeker Glaives ( Serrated Double Edged spears, very good at piercing armor and causing internal wounds, what sometimes seems like a non- life threatening cut an be a fatal wound, known to sometimes even pull out intestines or organs, few have been scathed by one and still live to tell the tale)
Pets:None
Appearance: Standing over 2.7m tall, Gar is very broad shouldered and bulky even for an ogre, with a big scar stretching from his left eyebrow to the chin he got in an encounter with a Dracon, who's skull he now wears as a helm, usually leather/fur armor reinforced by metal plates here and there.

Status
Not open for further replies.