• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

New member of project RtC - SFilip

Status
Not open for further replies.

MindWorX

Tool Moderator
Level 20
I'd like to welcome a new project member SFilip. You might know him as the person who made TESH.
I got in contact with him because i wanted to suggest some things for TESH, and from the point he started helping me, and we've made some new interesting things for RtC.

MindWorX

Tool Moderator
Level 20
Well, a couple of things actually, he made an easy map installer for RtC seen here.
He has also added some new natives already
JASS:
native ForceKeyDown  takes integer whichKey returns nothing
native ForceKeyUp    takes integer whichKey returns nothing
native ForceKeyType  takes integer whichKey returns nothing
native StrNatCompare takes string first, string second, boolean matchCase returns integer
native MD5           takes string input returns string
ForceKeyDown,Up and Type are better versions of the old ForceKeyPress natives, these allow you to force other keys, like F10, Enter, Shift and what other things you have on your keyboard.
StrNatCompare, compares two strings, and tell you which comes before and the other alphabeticly, usefull for sorting lists of strings.
MD5 returns the MD5 Hash of a string.
Along, with that, he's going to help me with my next WarSoc Core upgrade. But only after he finishes TESH.

Status
Not open for further replies.