• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

New Hosted Project - The Chosen Ones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 37
Hello everyone.

It is my pleasure to announce that The Chosen Ones is finally a hosted project of The Hive Workshop.

Introduction of the campaign
The Chosen Ones is a single-player campaign with massive amount of content. The story goes deeper you play and dozens of interesting characters starts to pop up more you play. To the end campaign is very thrilling and I'm sure once you get the hang off of you can't quit. Some players have waited for years the final conclusion and I'm sure you'll remember that rest of your life. It is truly epic.

Introduction of the author
I'm a veteran Warcraft 3 map maker and an old school player since the game was released. I created many maps before I started doing the campaign. With many overcomes I'm still doing the campaign. I'm here to finish the campaign and show you how deep the rabbit hole will go.

What is going on right now
At the moment I'm testing the campaign and checking everything is ready for the next major version. I'm testing second last chapter of the campaign, chapter 9. When everything finally meets my standards, then it is time to release the next version.

Future
There will be two major version left after the next version. Chapter 10 and final version with all included. However, many minor version will come with many fixes and interludes. I've a plan to create nine interludes between the chapters. They are almost all already designed, I just need to create them.

Last words
I'm a positive map maker and I'm here to listen your own ideas and worries about the campaign. This is a bit rough start because it's been so long since the last version. My original plan was to release the forum same time as the coming major version but things just led to this way. Nevertheless I'm sure when the next version comes things start to shine.

Level 2
Hmm. I do not know this anime. What is it like?

Fairy Tail follows the adventures of Lucy Heartfilia, a teenage wizard who joins the titular wizards' guild and teams up with fellow guild member Natsu Dragneel as he searches for the dragon Igneel (Igneel is Natsu's foster father)

Fairy Tail, a rambunctious wizards' guild whose members are famous for their overly destructive antics.

The world of Fairy Tail is populated by humans and numerous other races, including Exceeds, dragons, celestial spirits, and giant beasts. Earth Land a vast peninsula, is divided into ten different countries: the Fiore Kingdom, Seven, Bosco, Iceberg, Minstrel, Midi, Desierto, Joya, Bellum, and the Pergrande Kingdom. Sin and Caelum, two different islands, are also a part of Earthland. However, in the series thus far, the Kingdom of Fiore remains the only explored country.

well, your campaign and this anime is not the same.
why dont you make an anime? if its okay. hahaha

Level 37
Back then when I made the basic concept of the game I took the most unoriginal ideas. I cannot change some things anymore and they will remain the same. However, as years have passed I have made some original things to the story.

Dragon Slayer is just one organization of many. And dragons are not really dragons, they're something far more powerful than that.

Level 2
Back then when I made the basic concept of the game I took the most unoriginal ideas. I cannot change some things anymore and they will remain the same. However, as years have passed I have made some original things to the story.

Dragon Slayer is just one organization of many. And dragons are not really dragons, they're something far more powerful than that.

uh, you see, in this game, Dragon Slayer is an organization that helps people, in Fairy Tail, Dragon Slayer is a strong magic that is taught by Dragon's itself to slay them,,,, it has a huge difference bro ^__^

Level 2
Why would someone create a magic that will eventually kill himself? I don't get it.

me too, I dont get it, its a magic that will help kill a Dragon, like in your game, you cant be a member of DRAGON SLAYER if dont have any magical element, in this anime, dragons have an element too, Dragon Slayer magic is not always taught by Dragons, there are three generations of Dragon Slayer, 1st Magic that is taught by the Dragons, 2nd- these Dragon Slayers are just infused with lacrima with the power of Dragon, and 3rd- Dragon Slayers that are taught by Dragons and then infused with a lacrima, too become even more stonger. ^__^

Level 2
yeah, Im gonna ask you to watch it but...
I was thinking about the version 1.9,,
when will it be released?

Level 37
yeah, Im gonna ask you to watch it but...

Compared to other animes how good it is?

I was thinking about the version 1.9,,
when will it be released?
Later today I'll give a list what is left to test and what works perfectly. I've been doing this list for last three days while testing chapter 9.

Level 2
perfect, one or two weeks from now will be my graduation day, im not gonna be home for a very very long time, maybe 5 years, ^__^
I cant play it anymore. =(

Level 5
perfect, one or two weeks from now will be my graduation day, im not gonna be home for a very very long time, maybe 5 years, ^__^
I cant play it anymore. =(

Cheer up , by 5 years time this campaign will be finished and you will enjoy it! Best of luck for the furture!

Status
Not open for further replies.