• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

New Halo Mod= Halo A New Begining

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
ok im having problems with the shield trigger if anyone knows a better solution post it here

Level 2
do u want me to start a map... if so what do u want it to be like... Like in the video game halo... or sumthing else

do you want it to be RPG Quest style were you follow one path with a few alternates or do you want it to be more open map and an all out war over the entire map... do you want me to base it off a picture or sumthing from the game or what? please give me details and i can start this week/weekend. if you want you can draw me a picture or sumthing of base locations and bunkers and all and then scan it and send it to me... i really like making maps and if you dont like mine u can either edit it, have me edit it or totaly disregard it.

Level 2
*Off Topic*

F**k is the level Truth and Reconciliation hard on Legendary, must have taken me at least 3-4 hours to beat :!:

Status
Not open for further replies.