• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

New Extension - Card Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.
So there will be some card changes: http://us.battle.net/hearthstone/en/blog/20097355/

You will be given the chance to disenchant all of these cards for their entire dust-costs for crafting.
If you won't surely know if you will take usage of the cards after the change, it's probably highly recommended to do so.

You might get some good dust out of it, and in case you really want to use it again, you may craft it again for the same dust costs. :)

Interesting stuff.
  • Lore - A lot weaker. I'd honestly take azure drake over it. Maybe I'd play Lore in a Fandral Staghelm deck, but not much else.
  • Force of Nature - RIP. I'm glad though. Pretty useless now. Might see it in those face druid decks that focus on getting tokens into savage roar.
  • Keeper of the Grove - Pretty significant. I still think it is a really good card. I'd still play it.
  • Ironbeak Owl - I don't think this was needed as much, but I guess it was really good in zoo decks/aggressive decks. It wasn't played much elsewhere so it is probably for the better.
  • BGH - Pretty shocking, but I guess they want to make cards like C'Thun and their other legendaries have a bigger impact. I still think BGH will be played, at least in classes without much big-minion removal--e.g. druid.
  • Hunter's Mark - I always thought this card was strong.
  • Blade Flurry - This definitely will change things. Honestly, I am not surprised though. It was necessary in every rogue deck to be viable. Rogues will probably see a lot of change in their go-to decks.
  • Knife Juggler - nice. Way too strong of a card.
  • Leper Gnome - also nice. This minion represents so much face damage if you can't kill it right away.
  • Arcane Golem - It was def. a strong/annoyingly aggressive card. It is pretty useless now--you gain +1 attack but give your opponent a mana crystal. It would be most valuable in early game as a 4/4--in late game you'd rather have something else. So I don't really understand the point of the card.
  • Molten Giant - Handlock takes a blow. I'm happy to see it change though.
  • Master of Disguise - Heheh

Overall, I like it! Anything to shift up the meta, honestly. For better or for worse.

Level 17
Lore - A lot weaker. I'd honestly take azure drake over it. Maybe I'd play Lore in a Fandral Staghelm deck, but not much else.
yep, that sucks a lot. azure drake is better in nearly any case although it's a neutral card compared to a class card. the nerf was necessary, but that's a bit too much >.< like for most of the other cards too

Status
Not open for further replies.