• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need spell and hero ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
We need your help people! Me and two other guys are making a map based on Enfo. We need your ideas! You can add whatever you like. Hero description, hero description with a spell set, only a spell set, a single spell, you can put it all here! One more thing, put as much details as you can!

Level 5
We need your help people! Me and two other guys are making a map based on Enfo. We need your ideas! You can add whatever you like. Hero description, hero description with a spell set, only a spell set, a single spell, you can put it all here! One more thing, put as much details as you can!

If we use your Idea you get rep+ and credits in our Map! ;>
Primary were looking for Ideas for two names:
"Sorcerer of the Ninth Circle" and "Guardian of Nature"

Good Luck & Have Fun
-Atami

Level 11
Hmm.... i have never played Enfo b4.... i would need more information about it, but ill still throw out some ideas even though i have no idea :p hehe....
You could have a Berserker hero, who has spells like maybe a roaring type ability, a passive ability that would make him stronger, maybe a ground stomp ability to stun enemies, a charge ability, and Ult could be like a Blood Rage for when you activate it your health could go down but your attack speed, movement speed, and damage would increase by a lot

A Stealth Hero that has a passive critical strike chance, a assassinate ability that could deal a percentage or even fatal damage, could go stealth for a few seconds, and maybe like a poison dart or something lol :p

A tank hero who just has a freaken load of health and armor, has an aura to protect his comrades, he could have a taunt spell, maybe a strong attack, and a bash attack to stun enemies

A Range hero that could have just a bunch of different arrow attacks, poison, frozen, etc... passive critical chance, maybe traps, and reign of arrows, or an special attack that he can shoot an arrow all the way across the map :p

A Beastmaster class, that can call upon giant creatures to aid him, he could possibly turn into creatures as well.

u like them so far??? im just giving out ideas :D hehe

Level 5
Hmm.... i have never played Enfo b4.... i would need more information about it, but ill still throw out some ideas even though i have no idea :p hehe....
You could have a Berserker hero, who has spells like maybe a roaring type ability, a passive ability that would make him stronger, maybe a ground stomp ability to stun enemies, a charge ability, and Ult could be like a Blood Rage for when you activate it your health could go down but your attack speed, movement speed, and damage would increase by a lot

A Stealth Hero that has a passive critical strike chance, a assassinate ability that could deal a percentage or even fatal damage, could go stealth for a few seconds, and maybe like a poison dart or something lol :p

A tank hero who just has a freaken load of health and armor, has an aura to protect his comrades, he could have a taunt spell, maybe a strong attack, and a bash attack to stun enemies

A Range hero that could have just a bunch of different arrow attacks, poison, frozen, etc... passive critical chance, maybe traps, and reign of arrows, or an special attack that he can shoot an arrow all the way across the map :p

A Beastmaster class, that can call upon giant creatures to aid him, he could possibly turn into creatures as well.

u like them so far??? im just giving out ideas :D hehe

Sounds very good thank you! ;>
But still need more ideas!

Level 1
Guardian of Nature: A 'Keeper of the Grove'-esque character would be my first impression, but that might be too easy. Do you play/know Warhammer by any chance?
One of the armies there, the Wood Elves, have a spell list designed basically around manipulating the forest and their surrounding terrain.

One of these spells moves a bunch of trees around the battlefield. Maybe this could be a useful ability? A spell that 'destroys' trees at one area and moves them to another place.

An other idea are that the Guardian of Nature communes with sprites and other spirits of the forest. Maybe the hero can curse his enemies by sending these sprites after them. They could give a random debuff to it's target, ranging from confusion to slowness.

Level 11
hmm

how about a hero that could slow time, like can cause an area to slow down, he could teleport, transform people into past sizes (like maybe babies :p) , his name could start with like chrono.... (blank) haha

Lightning heroes are pretty tight, so ill just say that u could have one with an ability where he charges in an area (basiclly turns into lightning) and electrocutes everyone, and maybe even paralize them, maybe some kamekamehaa ability that u could control how big it could get... a lightning storm ability,.. and uhh how about a spell where when u use it, a bunch of shock charges come out of him and dependin on its level is how many he can let out, and damage.

A hero that could have 2 forms would be pretty tight, like a light/dark side.. maybe like a angel/demon form (hehe it could be anything) and just sayin this im sure u guys can come up with ur own ideas on this one, because im not sure wat 2 forms u would want :p

theres my next batch of heroes for u.. i hope u like them :D

Level 11
Whoa nice... god im trying hard not to have heroes similar to DOTA lol, hmm...

We could use a hero class... maybe first one is like the normal heal,(but can also hurt opposing team whatever they are :p) then maybe divine protection(for your hero or he could give it to someone else), holy bolt, maybe ult could be like heal every hero on their team

Maybe a hero that could go underground would be pretty cool, he could like spawn creatures that would come upground to aid him, he could do a burrow attack where he goes underground and to a target area comes out and deals a lot of damage while stunning them... maybe just an underground ability just for movement also.

hmm idk if this is possible... but what about a type of puppetmaster hero where he could like take over the enemy players hero for a short ammount of time (or any other unit) he could teleport, idk if he would be melee or ranged unit, hmm i really dont know what else to give him, lol

well theres my other batch... i hope you like them :p hehe

Level 9
The main healer and buffer , the Enchanter supports the other players in battle to maximize damage and keep players alive. They have access to very powerful healing abilities, as well as resurrection skills to bring life back to a dead combatant. Their skills also allow them to buff, or power up, a player in the game to increase his skills or status. They can even debuff, or sabotage, an enemy by slowing them down or making them weaker to specific elements. Enchanters are not damage dealers. Though they have a few damaging holy spells, their main purpose is to support the other players. The only high damage an Enchanter can inflict is by using holy on an undead, such as a Heal spell. They are well known for their ability to train easily on undead type monsters.

The Thief class specializes in causing chaos and disorder for their enemies, as well as stealing items and money. Thief is more centered around confusion-type skills designed for silent strikes and mayhem. Thief skills will revolve around causing problems with their enemies. Attacks that poison or inflict other aliments are said to be their main way of attacking, though they can also use skills to hide or disorient the enemy. It is significantly less able to defend itself, but balances itself out with high agility, making them a hard target. The Thief advanced classes, Assassin and Rogue. The Assassin improved on killing moves, while Rogues move into more mayhem causing skills or even using a bow.

Level 4
Is this still in development? Well either way, I have some ideas for a hero that might be interesting to play as.

The Elementalist is the master of bending the elements to his will (which is the dull and basic job of elementalists in any game that includes them). But in this case, they create enchanted weapons and armor made from the elements to improve their combat skills in certain departments.

- Earth Shield [Buff]: Create a shield made of rock/earthen material to greatly increase defense, but slightly slows the hero

- Aerial Boots [Buff]: Creates boots from the wind in order to rapidly increase movement speed

- Fire Blade [Buff]: Create a burning sword of fire that ignites enemies when struck (based on Poison Sting or Incinerate)

- Nature's Vestment [Buff]: Create a suit of armor, composed of leaves and plants, that gradually heals the Elementalist

- Aqua Helmet [Buff]: Creates a helmet of water that may directly absorb high amounts of damage (based on Mountain Giant's Hardened Skin)

The main healer and buffer , the Enchanter supports the other players in battle to maximize damage and keep players alive. They have access to very powerful healing abilities, as well as resurrection skills to bring life back to a dead combatant. Their skills also allow them to buff, or power up, a player in the game to increase his skills or status. They can even debuff, or sabotage, an enemy by slowing them down or making them weaker to specific elements. Enchanters are not damage dealers. Though they have a few damaging holy spells, their main purpose is to support the other players. The only high damage an Enchanter can inflict is by using holy on an undead, such as a Heal spell. They are well known for their ability to train easily on undead type monsters.

The Thief class specializes in causing chaos and disorder for their enemies, as well as stealing items and money. Thief is more centered around confusion-type skills designed for silent strikes and mayhem. Thief skills will revolve around causing problems with their enemies. Attacks that poison or inflict other aliments are said to be their main way of attacking, though they can also use skills to hide or disorient the enemy. It is significantly less able to defend itself, but balances itself out with high agility, making them a hard target. The Thief advanced classes, Assassin and Rogue. The Assassin improved on killing moves, while Rogues move into more mayhem causing skills or even using a bow.

For some reason, I feel like these are taken from Ragnarok Online, or at least majorly from it.

Level 7
Hero :D

Hmm... I see. Here's an idea for a hero:

Dark bender

From the deeps of Hell rose a creature that was never before seen. It was so powerful, no spell could harm him, exept light. Then came the mightiest light bender ever to be known, Uxon, and sealed the creature away. He didn't know that, by killing the creature, he would be poisoned with darkness and will lose his mind and control of himself. He slowly turned into a dark bender, and never returned to his first state, as one of the good. Over time, he perfects his dark bending, and, from the light turns absolutely to the underdark.

The dark bender casts a shadow on the unit, preventing it from seeing the light, and constantly dealing damage. If the unit dies from the shadow, It becomes a Haunted ghost himself, and serves the Dark Bender.

As the Dark bender weakens in HP, his mana grows stronger.

Teleports the Dark bender from one location to another, and leaves a shadow that weakens units that go over it.

When The Dark bender dies, he comes back to life in a special form, that lasts some time. He comes as the Underlord. He is invulnerable for some time, and is much stronger with damage and mana.

Now, when he comes back as the Underlord when he dies, You could make some special powers and spells he could use instead of these I wrote. After like 2 minutes he could return to his normal state, and could use his normal spells.
Hope this works out somehow :infl_thumbs_up:

Last edited:
Level 3
Well, i just type this one quickly here, hes just my character from my main story which is under progression.

Tarargrim the Seeker.
He was born far away in the Eastern Lands. His parents were greyelves, former corrupted Dark Elves who had fought free from Curse of Darkness.
His parents died, when the secret valley of Greyelf clan Ashwalkers was raided by group of Dark Elves. Tarargrim survived and managed to get away from Eastern Lands, now under the rule of Dark Elves.
Tarargrim fled and managed to get to west side of mountains, to Middle Lands, also called Arrandel in language of High Elves. Tarargrim wandered decades in Arrandel, stole food, slept in alleys and wilderness, slowly learned to survive in wilds.
One day, when he was wandering to northwest, towards the Western Lands and sea and was moving through a mountain pass, he found small path that eventually led him to Valley of Everautumn. There he found the last remnants of Greyelves. They had constructed a small village at the shores of lake Relennion. He spent few years in the valley, which was cloacked in everlasting autumn, and finally continued his long journey.
When Tarargrim finally made it to Western Lands, also commonly said to be Land of Humans, he began to explore the shores of Human Kingdoms. Soon he realized, that though High Elves honored the Greyelves, humans didn´t knew the difference between greyelves and darkelves. He had move htoruhg human kingdoms disquised. After wandering little bit under 100 years, he was in harbor of Ceren and was robbed by bandits. He was left to sit on alley.
This is one of the main events in his life
Two high elves, Anârion Mythsinger and Agârwaen (Anârions wife)
were walking through town of Ceren to west. They both saw Tarargrim, but he had hidden his face with hood. Anârion noticed the grey skin of Tarargrim and also said it to his wife. The they went to speak with Tarargrim and aided him to get his life back on track.
Anârion and Agârwaen had travelled the Western and Arrandel few hundred years, seeking for myths and legends which they were collecting. Tarargrim learned huge number of songs and legends about the land and its history. (And i´m not gonna type it here now ^^)
One day few decades later, when our three elves were passing thorugh harbortown of Geldor kingdom, (which is pretty known for its peoples hate towards all other races than humans.) they walked, all disquised of course, near stand where mercenarys were selling their slaves. Tarargrim saw a young high elf on the line of slaves, and managed to buy him, though price was high. Elves aren´t very common at slavemarkets of south.
After they got to alley, Anârion intorduced himself and his wife and tarargrim for this high elf who´s name was Eleanor.
(damn typing takes time... -.-)
Eleanor began to travel with rest of our group.
Few decades later (again) Tarargrim had visited every kingdom on west side of mountains. He had seen the steppes of Arethulia, magical cities of Kelestria, magnifcient white temples of Palladrinia, high halls carved directly in stone by dwarfs in their Kingdom of Forestmountain, deserts of south, Whitemountains of north and all the harborcitys of Ceren. He also had fell in love with Eleanor. He was travelling wiht his best friends. Future looked very good.
Then everything crashed.
They were passing through the Blackmist forest, in the eastern parts of Ceren, when they were ambushed by mysterious darkelven group. They shot Anârion to leg with arrow, Agârwaen was knocked down by dark magic, Eleanor was pierced by spear of dark elven raider and Tarargrim injured in leg and knocked unconsious. Using all his might and hidden power, Anârion managed to form a portal, which moved them to safety.
When Tarargrim came back to consciousness, he heard that Anârion had used all his magic what was left to heal Tarargrim and Eleanor, but Eleanor had died, and it would take months for Tarargrim to recover.
Anârion and Agârwaen went to their home, south side of great river Beredruin which divided kingdoms of Ceren and Kelestria from eachother.
Tarargrim was their quest untill he was recovered, which after he went to wilds. He had become something else than greyelf. He had become a pure form of vengeance and also the horror of all darkelves. In his blackest years, Tarargrim tamed himself a hawk (which name is simply Hawk^^). He gave Hawk and ability to speak, and they soon became friends, though Hawk was bound to Tarargrim by magic. During hes staying at the house of Anârion, Tarargrim had studied the ancient myths, and found a way, how to revenge for those dark elves who had killed Eleanor (OMG WHAT CLICHE!) He had to perform a spell that had destroyed the darkelven kingdom of Newmoon almost 7000 years ago. He needed to recover the Amulet of Newmoon, Book of the One Spell and Dagger of the Starry Sky.
And the spell would grant him a meeting with the Gods of the Past, and he could ask for aid. And Gods would give him a weapon. Weapon like the world has never seen.
And that day, when Tarargrim gets it, i wouldn´t like to be Dark Elf...

(Whew! finally typed it! -.- not sure how meny typos there camed. Gonna check this later.)

lol this just seems to be charcater´s life but enyway, he could have skills/spells like Slice, that he blinks through the enemy and hits him once (like Omnislash in dota ^^) or have ability to summon his Hawk. He could also have ultimate like Revenge, that when hes hp drops to 1, he would become invulnerable for 10 sec and get like 50% dmg bonus. (oh it seems that Jaret got same idea as me)

Last edited:
Level 18
Hero has 4 abilities with each 5 levels (2 for ultimate).

Alandra - Sorcerer of the Ninth Circle
Female Hero, Based on Intelligence.
-
Abilities
Third Circle 'Summoning' - Summon a minion from the Ninth Circle (the minion appearance and background rely on the Ninth Circle background. as you didn't be accurate on its description, I'll consider it's a kind of Magical Order).
Third Circle 'Flames' - Bombard a zone with 5/7/10/14/18 firebolts. Each bolt damages enemy units by INT/INT/INT*1.2/INT*1.2/INT*1.4
Fifth Circle 'Mark of Peace' - Target an enemy unit/hero. Gives a buff. Each time the buffed unit/hero attacks the hero, it has 40-10/48-14/56-18/64-22/72-26% chance to deal 0 damages.
Ninth Circle 'Abandon' (Ultimate) - Instantly kills every enemy units nearby the hero. The hero absorbs the mana of every killed unit. Each nearby enemy hero has 40/70% chance to be damaged by x (your value) and 75/100% chance to be mana drained by y.

Mirror Bird - Minion of the Ninth Order
HP: Mob's average*2
Damages: Mob's average
Attack Speed: Higher than Mob's average
Movement Speed: Higher than Heroes' average
Abilities: Mana Lust (Passive): Every 2/2/2/1/1 seconds the Mirror Bird steal 1/2/3/3/4 mana point from every nearby heroes. When the mirror bird dies 60/65/70/75/90% of its mana is given to Alandra.
Mana Explode (Passive): When the miror bird dies it has 20/30/40/55/75% chance to burn 20/20/20/25/25% of the total mana of nearby heroes.

The Miror Bird's HP, Damages, Attack Speed and Movement Speed increase at each level.

Flames has low cooldown but high manacost. If you need another ability, it would be nice to have a damage-based ability. Let me know if you want me to create it.

Tell me if you'll use this idea please.

Level 5
Hero has 4 abilities with each 5 levels (2 for ultimate).

Alandra - Sorcerer of the Ninth Circle
Female Hero, Based on Intelligence.
-
Abilities
Third Circle 'Summoning' - Summon a minion from the Ninth Circle (the minion appearance and background rely on the Ninth Circle background. as you didn't be accurate on its description, I'll consider it's a kind of Magical Order).
Third Circle 'Flames' - Bombard a zone with 5/7/10/14/18 firebolts. Each bolt damages enemy units by INT/INT/INT*1.2/INT*1.2/INT*1.4
Fifth Circle 'Mark of Peace' - Target an enemy unit/hero. Gives a buff. Each time the buffed unit/hero attacks the hero, it has 40-10/48-14/56-18/64-22/72-26% chance to deal 0 damages.
Ninth Circle 'Abandon' (Ultimate) - Instantly kills every enemy units nearby the hero. The hero absorbs the mana of every killed unit. Each nearby enemy hero has 40/70% chance to be damaged by x (your value) and 75/100% chance to be mana drained by y.

Mirror Bird - Minion of the Ninth Order
HP: Mob's average*2
Damages: Mob's average
Attack Speed: Higher than Mob's average
Movement Speed: Higher than Heroes' average
Abilities: Mana Lust (Passive): Every 2/2/2/1/1 seconds the Mirror Bird steal 1/2/3/3/4 mana point from every nearby heroes. When the mirror bird dies 60/65/70/75/90% of its mana is given to Alandra.
Mana Explode (Passive): When the miror bird dies it has 20/30/40/55/75% chance to burn 20/20/20/25/25% of the total mana of nearby heroes.

The Miror Bird's HP, Damages, Attack Speed and Movement Speed increase at each level.

Flames has low cooldown but high manacost. If you need another ability, it would be nice to have a damage-based ability. Let me know if you want me to create it.

Tell me if you'll use this idea please.

Thank you but we already have a Hero like this! ;>

Level 18
I wasnt looking for a thanks, just tell us if you already find an idea for what you asked. I dont want to waste my time helping you if you dont need it.

Level 28
Guardian of nature implies a druid, so something like a spell to counteract bad changes to the land? Like un-Blighting trees gives increases mana regen or whatever. Also as an ultimate, have any wild-animal type creeps (i.e. none that talk) be allied with him for the duration of the spell (aka rip off the ending of Avatar).

For the sorceror, maybe each ability summons a demon with a different combat role (tank, heal, etc.) Have each summon be different as you put points into it. For example, if a spell is for a magic demon level one gets a voidwalker, level two gets a vile tormentor, etc.

Also an idea I had: An undead hero who goes through different forms as he grows in power, getting ever closer to immortality. For example, start off as a skeleton, then a zombie, and so on.

Level 4
Wind Waker

Fujin - The Wind Waker

Agility based male hero.

Abilities:

1. Offensive/Defensive Stance
Offensive Stance: Fujin changes his stance to offensive, increasing his damage but reducing his armor.

Defensive: Fujin changes his stance to defensive, increasing his armor but reducing his attack.

2. Gust Boost
Fujin takes advantage of the wind and flies a short range, landing on his target and damaging nearby enemy units.

3. Heavy Turbulence
Fujin attacks the target with heavy winds, torning it away from the ground and sending it flying backwards at a very high speed. If the target collides with an object while flying backwards, both the target and the collided unit will take damage.

4. Vortex(PAS)
Every second Fujin has a X% chance to drag a random nearby unit to him.

Level 9
Guardian of Nature:

Description - A title passed down to warrior druids since the dawn of the first druid himself. Normally druids are purely religion based creatures, whether they be human or otherwise, but they rarely take the shape of a warrior. They tend to stick to their studies and love for the wild, but over the centuries the need for a defender of the wilds was born. A single druid is now selected at birth to be trained in the way of the wilds. He is honed into a fighting marvel, and often takes on an almost mythical image. Near the Guardians death, a new Guardian is chosen and trained by the current one, until his death.

Become the Wild (working name?) - After countless years of living amongst the trees, you have gained the ability to become one. Becoming invisible to your enemies, you transform into a tree which you then transform out of either in a matter of seconds or when you perform an action. (Not very useful when not by other trees so may need tweaking?)

Natural Experience - You have learned to take in everything. You gain an extra point in intelligence and agility as you level granting you a greater bonus in power each level.

Overgrowth - As a druid you are trained to believe that the wilds are living beings, and that everything in them can be manipulated if you have enough power. With this ability, roots sprout from the ground and take hold of your enemy, holding them in place and causing damage as they squeeze tighter. At the final level maybe the roots have thorns and slow the enemy in turn not getting as much of a damage increase?

Ultimate Sacrifice - At the end of a druids life his soul becomes one with the forests that he protected and lived in, which is why the wilds are so important to the druids as a whole. The Guardian is taught that his life is forfeit if it means protecting the wild. While causing yourself to lose have of your current hp, the druid hurls himself at his enemy in a furry and orders the forest to fight behind him. Roots, wild animals, and even long forgotten souls assault your enemy while you take damage as well. Both you an your enemy are slowed after the attack, but you recover sooner than your enemy.

Not sure if this character doesn't fit but thought it sounded interesting. I'd be glad to add more ideas if you'd like them.

Level 5
Guardian of Nature:

Description - A title passed down to warrior druids since the dawn of the first druid himself. Normally druids are purely religion based creatures, whether they be human or otherwise, but they rarely take the shape of a warrior. They tend to stick to their studies and love for the wild, but over the centuries the need for a defender of the wilds was born. A single druid is now selected at birth to be trained in the way of the wilds. He is honed into a fighting marvel, and often takes on an almost mythical image. Near the Guardians death, a new Guardian is chosen and trained by the current one, until his death.

Become the Wild (working name?) - After countless years of living amongst the trees, you have gained the ability to become one. Becoming invisible to your enemies, you transform into a tree which you then transform out of either in a matter of seconds or when you perform an action. (Not very useful when not by other trees so may need tweaking?)

Natural Experience - You have learned to take in everything. You gain an extra point in intelligence and agility as you level granting you a greater bonus in power each level.

Overgrowth - As a druid you are trained to believe that the wilds are living beings, and that everything in them can be manipulated if you have enough power. With this ability, roots sprout from the ground and take hold of your enemy, holding them in place and causing damage as they squeeze tighter. At the final level maybe the roots have thorns and slow the enemy in turn not getting as much of a damage increase?

Ultimate Sacrifice - At the end of a druids life his soul becomes one with the forests that he protected and lived in, which is why the wilds are so important to the druids as a whole. The Guardian is taught that his life is forfeit if it means protecting the wild. While causing yourself to lose have of your current hp, the druid hurls himself at his enemy in a furry and orders the forest to fight behind him. Roots, wild animals, and even long forgotten souls assault your enemy while you take damage as well. Both you an your enemy are slowed after the attack, but you recover sooner than your enemy.

Not sure if this character doesn't fit but thought it sounded interesting. I'd be glad to add more ideas if you'd like them.

Ur idea is rly cool if we done with this hero iam going to upload a test map so ui can see it! :>

Level 33
I'd go for that Sorcerer of the Ninth Circle ;D

Veledar The Sorcerer of the Ninth Circle
Model: Priest (Human faction)
Model Sound: Priest himself lol
Attribute: Intelligence (This is a-MUST for a SORCERER)
Weapon held: Black Staff (this gonna need some modelling on his staff)

Spell: Ground Shake, Ancient Spirits, Intelligent Forge, Sacred Summoning.

G[r]ound Shake
Veledar focuses his earth-based spirit into its surrounding, causing the area around him to shudder violently and disrupts enemy movement.

Level 1 - 50 damage per shudder last for 4 wave with a 500 AOE
Level 2 - 60 damage per shudder last for 4 wave with a 550 AOE
Level 3 - 70 damage per shudder last for 5 wave with a 600 AOE
Level 4 - 80 damage per shudder last for 6 wave with a 700 AOE

Note:
It looks like Far Seer's ultimate in Warcraft Melee Map
Slows all enemy unit to 90% at all levels

Invok[e] Spirits (passive)
Each time Veledar cast a spell, he will invoke a spirit to aid him. This spirit deals damage to the nearby enemies and grants him extra armor. It will deal damage based on the spirits in total.

Level 1 - Invoke a spirit that has a 20 damage per second, grants him +5 armor, last for 6 seconds, 3 spirit max.
Level 2 - Invoke a spirit that has a 25 damage per second, grants him +7 armor, last for 7 seconds, 3 spirits max.
Level 3 - Invoke a spirit that has a 30 damage per second, grants him +10 armor, last for 8 seconds, 3 spirits max.
Level 4 - Invoke a spirit that has a 40 damage per second, grants him +12 armor last for 10 seconds, 2 spirits, gains new sub-ability, Sacrifice.

Sub-ability
Sa[c]rificial Art
Detonates all spirits around him which deals 150 damage per spirit

Note:
It is based on Lightning Shield, but use a different buff model which is Bloodlust.
The spirits will move around him for how long the effect lasts.
Activating Sacrificial Art while no spirits in possesion will result in "There are no spirits available"

[T]esla Field
By mastering the arts of magic, Veledar is able to manipulate his own Intelligent and wisdom to create a static charge on the field that he is walking. This static will burst resulting in a powerful force that exert in a random direction, pushing all enemy units in 500 AOE.

Level 1 - Pushes 300 distance knockback, stuns for 3 seconds.
Level 2 - Pushes 400 distance knockback, stuns for 3.3 seconds.
Level 3 - Pushes 500 distance knockback, stuns for 4.2 seconds.
Level 4 - Pulls enemies around him (500 AOE) and burst out the static energy which deals 330 damage.

Note:
3 seconds delay (channeling) to activate this skill.
It has the variety whether to keep at level 3 or 4.
Useful for pushing away the wave.
Massive amount of Purge model is used to create the "static field" atmosphere.

Sacred Summonin[g]
People do not address him as the Sorcerer of the Ninth Circle for nothing. Veledar had learned a sacred summoning that calls up upon the greatest wisp family that will aid him in battle. Summon up to 9 wisps (each belongs to a 40 degree around a 360 degree circle in 1000 AOE) and heal his allies and damage his enemies. During summoning, his HP will decrease by 60 per second due to the powerful current around him.

Level 1 - Heals/damage 100 HP/second for 5 seconds.
Level 2 - Heals/damage 110 HP/second for 7 seconds.
Level 3 - Heals/damage 120 HP/second for 9 seconds.

Note:
This spell is channeling, which can be interrupt by stun.
He will be vulnerable as his HP is decrease every second.
This spell ONLY heal his allies, not him.

Overall:
You can set the cooldown, mana cost according to your needs
You can also change the value
I just give a suggestions ;D
Good luck !

Level 2
What about...

Mire the Noxious Fen

Strength/Melee hero.

sludgebeast.gif

Pros/Cons
+ENORMOUS mass killing capability.
+Various status effects.
+Great damage dealing abilities.
+Low mana consumption.
-Low HP and armour.
-No support abilities.
-Mediocre single target capabilities.
Story
A result of the copious amount of pollution created by the residents of (insert city here), Mire was animated by an evil sorcerer, and used to assist his minions in pillaging and plaguing villages and towns. Mire was used to spread disease among the defending armies, the symptoms ranging from dizziness and incapacitation, to hosting parasites and death. When the old wizard was slain, Mire slid free from the army's grasp and now wanders the lands without a purpose.
Abilities
  1. Passive Malignant Pathogen - Each time Mire attacks, there is an X% chance that the victim will develop a disease. Effects range from: dizziness (slow movement/attack speed), incapacitation (stun),poison (damage over time) parasites (units spawn from corpse when dead), death (kills unit). Feel free to add any other effects yourself. Variety of effects increase when leveled.

2. Active Tainted Missile - Mire launches a segment of himself, which explodes in the targeted area. Affected units will be poisoned and stunned for X* damage and X* seconds. Costs 15%/12%/10%/8%/5% HP.

3. Aura Befouling Presence - The air around Mire is contaminated by tiny particles of pollution. Units in an X AoE will lose X% HP per second. AoE and HP per second increase when levelled

4. Active Ultimate Infect - Mire strikes an enemy, dealing X amount of damage. If the unit is killed, a virus will spread for X AoE. Each enemy in that range will be struck for the same amount of damage and the virus will continue spreading. This cycle continues until no units are available. If afflicted units don't die from the initial strike, a random effect from "Malignant Pathogen" will be applied. AoE and damage increase when leveled. Malignant Pathogen effects depen

Strategy
This hero will be quite easy to use, in my opinion. Befouling Presence slowly whittles away enemy HP, while Tainted Missile creates an opening for Infect, which will devastate masses of enemies. This hero will be quite squishy, with lower-than-average HP/armour in exchange for vast crowd control power. Players will need to pay attention to HP. The player should get strength items, for more frequent missiles and toughness. Mana is non-essential as the only skill that costs mana is Infect.

Last edited:
Level 5
What about...

Mire the Noxious Fen

Strength/Melee hero.

sludgebeast.gif

Pros/Cons
+ENORMOUS mass killing capability.
+Various status effects.
+Great damage dealing abilities.
+Low mana consumption.
-Low HP and armour.
-No support abilities.
-Mediocre single target capabilities.
Story
A result of the copious amount of pollution created by the residents of (insert city here), Mire was animated by an evil sorcerer, and used to assist his minions in pillaging and plaguing villages and towns. Mire was used to spread disease among the defending armies, the symptoms ranging from dizziness and incapacitation, to hosting parasites and death. When the old wizard was slain, Mire slid free from the army's grasp and now wanders the lands without a purpose.
Abilities
  1. Passive Malignant Pathogen - Each time Mire attacks, there is an X%* chance that the victim will develop a disease. Effects range from: dizziness (slow movement/attack speed), incapacitation (stun),poison (damage over time) parasites (units spawn from corpse when dead), death (kills unit). Feel free to add any other effects yourself. Variety of effects increase when leveled.

2. Active Tainted Missile - Mire launches a segment of himself, which explodes in the targeted area. Affected units will be poisoned and stunned for X* damage and X* seconds. Costs 15%/12%/10%/8%/5% HP.

3. Aura Befouling Presence - The air around Mire is contaminated by tiny particles of pollution. Units in an X* AoE will lose X%* HP per second. AoE and HP per second increase when levelled

4. Active Ultimate Infect - Mire strikes an enemy, dealing X amount of damage. If the unit is killed, a virus will spread for X AoE. Each enemy in that range will be struck for the same amount of damage and the virus will continue spreading. This cycle continues until no units are available. If afflicted units don't die from the initial strike, a random effect from "Malignant Pathogen" will be applied. AoE and damage increase when leveled. Malignant Pathogen effects depen

Strategy
This hero will be quite easy to use, in my opinion. Befouling Presence slowly whittles away enemy HP, while Tainted Missile creates an opening for Infect, which will devastate masses of enemies. This hero will be quite squishy, with lower-than-average HP/armour in exchange for vast crowd control power. Players will need to pay attention to HP. The player should get strength items, for more frequent missiles and toughness. Mana is non-essential as the only skill that costs mana is Infect.

Sounds very nice Yeah! :>

Level 15
un-named - Troll (ranged)

Tease - Cast
the troll teases his allys increasing there attack and movent speed by making them pissed off. but because they are so pissed off they take extra damage.

Blood Thurst - Passive
For evry x% hp missing the troll will have increased atk and move speed

all i have so far for the troll

un-named Assasin - meele

Assasin's target - cast on target
the assasin sets his target to kill the target becomes scared knowing the assasin is after him missing evry x attacks
if the assasin kills the target the assasin will get x bonus damage for the next 3 attacks

Assasin's posion - cast on target
the assasin throws a dart that posions a unit after a sertan amount time the posion sets in making the unit go crazy attacking any unit that is close evan allys the posioned unit has x% chance that the attack hit him self

Assasinate(ult) - cast
the assasin goes stealth (wind walk) and on attack damages the unit with realy high damage but if the unit is under x hp the unit is instantly killed

Level 5
un-named - Troll (ranged)

Tease - Cast
the troll teases his allys increasing there attack and movent speed by making them pissed off. but because they are so pissed off they take extra damage.

Blood Thurst - Passive
For evry x% hp missing the troll will have increased atk and move speed

all i have so far for the troll

un-named Assasin - meele

Assasin's target - cast on target
the assasin sets his target to kill the target becomes scared knowing the assasin is after him missing evry x attacks
if the assasin kills the target the assasin will get x bonus damage for the next 3 attacks

Assasin's posion - cast on target
the assasin throws a dart that posions a unit after a sertan amount time the posion sets in making the unit go crazy attacking any unit that is close evan allys the posioned unit has x% chance that the attack hit him self

Assasinate(ult) - cast
the assasin goes stealth (wind walk) and on attack damages the unit with realy high damage but if the unit is under x hp the unit is instantly killed

Thnx too! :>

Level 2
Time for Hero #2!

Dynamo the Conductor Golem

Intelligence/Melee Hero

wargolem.gif

Pros and Cons
+ Excellent mana regeneration.
+ Large mana pool.
+ Effective passives.
+ Can tank well with high mana.
+ Great AoE spells.
- Insanely high mana consumption.
- Vulnerable without mana.
- Slow attack speed.
- Low damage.
Story
The heavily industrial city of (insert city here) had troubles sending electricity to the remote parts of town. Their solution was the Conductor Golem. Scattered throughout the city, these heavily armoured behemoths conducted the electricity, strengthening the current. These beings also acted as a measure of defense against opposing armies, with their immense size and energy.
Abilities
  1. Kinetic Generator - Conductor Golems have built in generators, which charge energy through movement. For each X range moved, Dynamo regains X mana and for each X attacks, X mana is regenerated. Distance and attacks decrease when leveled, mana regenerated increase.

b. Static Shield - Dynamo has a permanent shield that absorbs X damage for each remaining mana point. Levels with Kinetic Generator, damage absorbed increases when Kinetic Generator is leveled.

2. Thunder-Charged Punch - Dynamo spends X% of his maximum mana to pummel nearby enemies. Does X damage in X range and stuns for X seconds. Mana cost decreases when leveled. Damage, range and stun duration increase when leveled.

3. External Source - Dynamo creates a stationary generator, which regenerates X mana per second to all allies in X range. Lasts for X seconds and explodes for X damage after the duration.Mana per second, range, explosion damage and duration increase when leveled.

4. Electric Finale - Dynamo spends 100% of his remaining mana for a supercharged explosion. Deals X damage for each point of mana spent. If used in range of a generator, the damage is doubled. Damage increases greatly when leveled.

Strategy
Players will need to watch their mana at all times of the game, for the hero is almost useless without it. Intelligence items will boost mana and mana regen, so they are recommended. The ultimate, Electric Finale, should be used as a last resort, because the hero will be defenceless with all his mana drained. The player will need to be cautious during mana burning waves (if applicable). Mana regeneration and mana pool take top priority in items.
Note that "Static Charge" is a sub-ability for "Kinetic Generator" (that is, when Kinetic Generator is learnt, so is Static Charge, same for when the former is leveled)

Last edited:
Level 5
Thank your rly much. This will be rly helpfull! :>

Time for Hero #2!

Dynamo the Conductor Golem

Intelligence/Melee Hero

wargolem.gif

Pros and Cons
+ Excellent mana regeneration.
+ Large mana pool.
+ Effective passives.
+ Can tank well with high mana.
+ Great AoE spells.
- Insanely high mana consumption.
- Vulnerable without mana.
- Slow attack speed.
- Low damage.
Story
The heavily industrial city of (insert city here) had troubles sending electricity to the remote parts of town. Their solution was the Conductor Golem. Scattered throughout the city, these heavily armoured behemoths conducted the electricity, strengthening the current. These beings also acted as a measure of defense against opposing armies, with their immense size and energy.
Abilities
  1. Kinetic Generator - Conductor Golems have built in generators, which charge energy through movement. For each X range moved, Dynamo regains X mana and for each X attacks, X mana is regenerated. Distance and attacks decrease when leveled, mana regenerated increase.

b. Static Shield - Dynamo has a permanent shield that absorbs X damage for each remaining mana point. Levels with Kinetic Generator, damage absorbed increases when Kinetic Generator is leveled.

2. Thunder-Charged Punch - Dynamo spends X% of his maximum mana to pummel nearby enemies. Does X damage in X range and stuns for X seconds. Mana cost decreases when leveled. Damage, range and stun duration increase when leveled.

3. External Source - Dynamo creates a stationary generator, which regenerates X mana per second to all allies in X range. Lasts for X seconds and explodes for X damage after the duration.Mana per second, range, explosion damage and duration increase when leveled.

4. Electric Finale - Dynamo spends 100% of his remaining mana for a supercharged explosion. Deals X damage for each point of mana spent. If used in range of a generator, the damage is doubled. Damage increases greatly when leveled.

Strategy
Players will need to watch their mana at all times of the game, for the hero is almost useless without it. Intelligence items will boost mana and mana regen, so they are recommended. The ultimate, Electric Finale, should be used as a last resort, because the hero will be defenceless with all his mana drained. The player will need to be cautious during mana burning waves (if applicable). Mana regeneration and mana pool take top priority in items.
Note that "Static Charge" is a sub-ability for "Kinetic Generator" (that is, when Kinetic Generator is learnt, so is Static Charge, same for when the former is leveled)

Level 2
Yet another hero!

Arpath the Nether Disruptor

voidwalker.gif

Pros and Cons
+Strong summons.
+Relatively low mana usage.
+Almost unstoppable ultimate.
+Not item dependent.
+Summons can act as temporary tanks.
-Vulnerable without summons.
-No support/escape abilities.
-Low HP/armour/damage.
Story
Strong concentrations of magic energy send ripples through the world, each distorting something in some way. Some advanced sorcerers choose to exploit this fact, bending the world to their will. Arpath was one such wizard, until his deeds ruptured the veil which separated the "real" world from the nether. The negative energy which poured from the gash transformed him into an enigma, and released a horde of beasts into the world.
Abilities
  1. Active Void Chasm - Arpath rips apart the fabric of the world in a line, dealing X damage to all units in the area. If a unit dies from this effect, a permanent voidwalker is spawned. Damage increases when leveled. You choose stats of voidwalker, which increase when leveled.

2. Channelling Overwhelming Energy - Arpath spends X amount of his mana and HP over X seconds to power his voidwalkers. Existing voidwalkers gain X damage, X HP, X attack speed and X armour. Lasts 120 seconds. Damage, HP, attack speed, armour and mana/HP cost increase when leveled. Number of seconds decrease when leveled.

b. Sub-Ability/Passive Controlled Energy - Passively increases the maximum amount of voidwalkers allowed by X. Number of voidwalkers increase when leveled.

3. Passive Elevated Concentration - When Arpath has more than X voidwalkers summoned, none of his channelling abilities can be interrupted, and cost X% less mana. Number of voidwalkers required decreases and mana reduction increases when leveled.

4. Channelling Nether Gate - Arpath opens a gate to the nether, allowing legions of voidwalkers to spill through. Summons X TEMPORARY voidwalkers per second. All existing PERMANENT voidwalkers have their stats doubled. Lasts X seconds. Voidwalkers per second and duration increase when leveled.
Strategy
This hero relies heavily on his voidwalkers, as he can't hold his own against powerful enemies. He will need to watch out during purging waves (if applicable) because his voidwalkers will be decimated by them. This hero is not very item dependent, although a few mana/HP regeneration items may help with Overwhelming Energy. Build up of permanent voidwalkers is needed if the player wants to get the most of Nether Gate, and coupled with Overwhelming Energy, the permanent voidwalkers will become super powerful, potentially saving the team from defeat.
Remember: you can change anything you want!

Last edited:
Level 5
Yet another hero!

Arpath the Nether Disruptor

voidwalker.gif

Pros and Cons
+Strong summons.
+Relatively low mana usage.
+Almost unstoppable ultimate.
+Not item dependent.
+Summons can act as temporary tanks.
-Vulnerable without summons.
-No support/escape abilities.
-Low HP/armour/damage.
Story
Strong concentrations of magic energy send ripples through the world, each distorting something in some way. Some advanced sorcerers choose to exploit this fact, bending the world to their will. Arpath was one such wizard, until his deeds ruptured the veil which separated the "real" world from the nether. The negative energy which poured from the gash transformed him into an enigma, and released a horde of beasts into the world.
Abilities
  1. Active Void Chasm - Arpath rips apart the fabric of the world in a line, dealing X damage to all units in the area. If a unit dies from this effect, a permanent voidwalker is spawned. Damage increases when leveled. You choose stats of voidwalker, which increase when leveled.

2. Channelling Overwhelming Energy - Arpath spends X amount of his mana and HP over X seconds to power his voidwalkers. Existing voidwalkers gain X damage, X HP, X attack speed and X armour. Lasts 120 seconds. Damage, HP, attack speed, armour and mana/HP cost increase when leveled. Number of seconds decrease when leveled.

b. Sub-Ability/Passive Controlled Energy - Passively increases the maximum amount of voidwalkers allowed by X. Number of voidwalkers increase when leveled.

3. Passive Elevated Concentration - When Arpath has more than X voidwalkers summoned, none of his channelling abilities can be interrupted, and cost X% less mana. Number of voidwalkers required decreases and mana reduction increases when leveled.

4. Channelling Nether Gate - Arpath opens a gate to the nether, allowing legions of voidwalkers to spill through. Summons X TEMPORARY voidwalkers per second. All existing PERMANENT voidwalkers have their stats doubled. Lasts X seconds. Voidwalkers per second and duration increase when leveled.
Strategy
This hero relies heavily on his voidwalkers, as he can't hold his own against powerful enemies. He will need to watch out during purging waves (if applicable) because his voidwalkers will be decimated by them. This hero is not very item dependent, although a few mana/HP regeneration items may help with Overwhelming Energy. Build up of permanent voidwalkers is needed if the player wants to get the most of Nether Gate, and coupled with Overwhelming Energy, the permanent voidwalkers will become super powerful, potentially saving the team from defeat.
Remember: you can change anything you want!

Rly Nice Idea... Thank u!

Level 14
Nerubian Breeder

Model: Spider Warlord by Jigrael

Pros/Cons

+ High armor/tank
+ rapidly generates many quick, useful minions (minion model: Nerubian Stinger by alfredx_sotn
+ summons also share high armor/hit points

- low damage
- minions have low damage
- slow moving
- minions quicker, but killable

Essentially it overruns and overwhelms it's opponents.

Abilities:
1) Overrun
-spawns 10 minions : Cooldown: 10 sec Duration: spawns last 45sec. allowing max 30 spawns at any given point in time. Primary offensive ability.

2) Web
- webs a particular area (like Flame Strike), webbed units are immobilized. Duration: 10sec heroes / 25sec units. Cooldown: 30sec. Helps deal with limited mobility and inability to target air units. Primary defensive ability.

3) Acidic Spray
- sprays a partucular area with acidic venom. Sprayed units suffer reduced movement speed, reduced attack rate, and take damage over time. Duration: about 15sec. Cooldown: 20sec.

4) Ultimate: Propagate.
- Summons 2 permanent "Broodmothers" (model: Nerubian Guard by Callahan.) Broodmothers have Overrun. Cooldown (Propagate): 3min.

~Note that the Broodmothers are as difficult to kill as the Nerubian Breeder, but have no attack.

Spiders (or Nerubians...) FTW!

//\\oo//\\

Edit:

The Nerubians are attempting to rebuild their empire. Since the Scourge defeated and assimilated them, they have been regrouping and repopulating. They consume entirely, having learned that the undead scavenge anything. Anything that threatens them will be washed away in the same manner a tsunami crushes a small sand castle.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.